kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Prakaidao said:
When will this air? I miss Esther and Sean already!!! :(

It will air on May 17th, and sadly, Sean and Esther's part is the last so I predict it will air around November-December. :(

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:

It will air on May 17th, and sadly, Sean and Esther's part is the last so I predict it will air around November-December. :(
Is this only going to air once a week? Why would it take that long! Making me nervous!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
They're the last?! That's good, lol. I don't wanna see them too early on. I'm excited! But fr... That's too long tho. D; but I'll be patient for my seanest.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
This is going to be torture, just like Stupid Cupid, airing only once a week.mthis is such good yet bad news.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Still debating on if I should watch this. Push is just sooo handsome that it's hard for me to decide, haha.
I don't know but I'm just not feeling this series. It doesn't appeal to me much.
Push still cute tho, lol.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
 i will watch it for push only no offenese ,idid not interested in plot ,  honestly but i need write review about it so for push only i give it try , but it is  just warming up for RLSR can wait to see him in this lakorn and his new lakorn with esther , all the best for our beloved push ,susu

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I can't find the episode anywhere. :( It's only up on LINE TV and it's not available in my country. :(

sarNie Adult
watching it right now thanks to x0unerthanlater. nice light lakorn to watch.

as for the story so far, really shows you shouldn't pay attention to what other people say sometimes. no one's perfect.