spanky

sarNie OldFart
omg it looks so intense...he did good crying...but his new lakorn preview (5 friends) I don't feel his acting..

i gotta wait for this to finish to watch..I started don't but the ep release is soo slow

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Episode five looks so sad! Whoa, Sean's crying though... I feel like I'll probably cry with him and Esther, oh gosh. );

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Woah just caught up with Boy's Paradise. Man I am hooooked. It's so cute! Sweet! And sad! Lol. It's so good! Idk if I like Perfect Match more or not? Hmmmm. Loving Esther and Sean all over again. Never disappointed when these two are together haha. And yessss, Sean's crying got me feeling all type of ways . Same thing with Esther! Now waiting for episode 6 to be uploaded hahaha. Send me the link peeps if y'all can find it before me :wink:

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
omg it looks so intense...he did good crying...but his new lakorn preview (5 friends) I don't feel his acting..

i gotta wait for this to finish to watch..I started don't but the ep release is soo slow
All the episodes for Don't are already out and uploaded ka Spanky! But I don't think they're subbed. If you don't need em, they're uploaded on this one website but I don't remember which one exactly? Haha

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually just finished Don't. It's completely uploaded and English subbed (you have to hit CC on youtube). It's on the GMM TV youtube account. They have a playlist for the entire series. Though I've only personally watched Don't.

Here's the link to the playlist 

https://www.youtube.com/user/GMMTVSPOTLIKE/playlists

Also the first episode of Boy's Paradise is out with subs too!!! So excited haha love it so far. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Omg. Sean's cry. Damn added him to the "best male tearjerkers" category since LR but I guess I'ma have to move his name up one level.

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
Omg. Sean's cry. Damn added him to the "best male tearjerkers" category since LR but I guess I'ma have to move his name up one level.
you're watching this and didn't tell me anything??? WE NEED TO TALK. :loool: come at me when you finsh yo business . Hahahaha.

sarNie Adult
Looks like Don't was popular enough for the 2 leads to be reunited already. Damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAsCnRhnqY

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just started picking up lakorn again after I finished Pursuing Love Back to the Heart just a few weeks ago and it so happened I picked up on this series. I am almost finished with the first series and I have to say I have the biggest crush on Seur!!! I am currently on episode 8 and I am annoyed with Joo. I didn't mind that Joo went out on a date with Ryu but I didn't like that she was willingly to be spoon fed by him. Sure Seur and her are not official but I think she took it a bit too far. If she called out on his ex girlfriend for being a two timer, she should feel ashamed of herself. I didnt understand why she would do that. She could have rejected Ryu knowing how Seur feels and we definitely know she has feelings for him. She didn't need to go out to Ryu to proof that. I think it was more of an excuse. I was super pissed off at her lame ass excuse about understanding Nungning. She once told Nungning that Seur is capable to make it one day yet she rejected him because she understand Nungning about finding a suitable partner. Ha. I have to agree with Seur, once she got pretty again, her attitude and behavior is as ugly as her acne face. Okay enough of my ranting. Off to finish the rest as I have only today and tomorrow off from work.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I finished PM yesterday and I kind of knew the twist. That wasnt fun at all but I still love it. But omg PG is over the top annoying. The girl crying is TERRIBLE!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I cant seem to get thru Boys' Paradise. To be honest, Ester is the only good actor in that series and nothing else seems to be good lol I honestly dont know why Sean is being promoted. He doesnt have the acting chop nor the looks. His acting is very forced, in my view. But he is technically not bad. All I can say is thatSean is a better actor than the guys from the second part, Pity Girl.