[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai To Be Continued : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

bubblykoko

sarNie Egg
Thank you Anon! :) Basically, Toomtam said that while playing as Jay, he himself questioned Jay's actions, which made me feel uneasy about Jay's character in this sequel since he sort of is gullible. And fans posted behind the scene photos and videos of yesterday's filming. It looked like Thank was planning to give Ploy a bouquet and Jay was wearing a ring. Pin was also there too; probably going to argue with Ploy again :/ I hope Jay won't disappoint me in this sequel though haha

NLee

sarNie Egg
RLJ is finished! Now on to RLJTBC...

Special thanks to Marii Lakorn for helping with the timings, Pim for encoding and uploading, and Alwaysmeena for everything they do. :icon12:
I just finally finished RLJ :sad6::sad6::sad6: omg my heart broke for Jay and Ploy. I have to say Ploy was mainly at fault here. (Sorry idk how to use the spoiler button so stop reading now if you don't wanna know lol!) She never really expressed her love for Jay so of course I think I would've had the same reaction as him. Still... they let Pinn win here, she got the happy ending :mad: anyways, I'm ready for JLRTBC I need them to make up. I need lots of willing| scene lol!! Can't wait!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwwwwwww that scene where Jay confessed that he loved Ploy in front of Pin and Ploy's dad. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: It was almost like the scene in season one where Ploy was trying to clear things up with Pin and told Jay to tell Pin how much he loved her, but Jay ended up dumping her for Pin instead. I don't even get why Pin is sad when she's constantly cheating on Jay. :rolleyes::facepalm::nut:

Awwww that was so sad when Ploy's dad called her crying and asked if she was hurt because he saw the video of her getting slapped. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

OMG Pin is such a two face. She pretends to be sorry after she intentionally pushed Ploy's dad over the edge.

I love Bella and I like how Thank is always there for Ploy. :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Fans have been saying that if Jay doesn't end up with Ploy then they're gonna stop watching GMM's works. :risas3::p

Thank you Anon! :) Basically, Toomtam said that while playing as Jay, he himself questioned Jay's actions, which made me feel uneasy about Jay's character in this sequel since he sort of is gullible. And fans posted behind the scene photos and videos of yesterday's filming. It looked like Thank was planning to give Ploy a bouquet and Jay was wearing a ring. Pin was also there too; probably going to argue with Ploy again :/ I hope Jay won't disappoint me in this sequel though haha
AWWWWWW noooo!!! I hope that's not true. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: Even if Jay doesn't end up with Ploy, it would make things worse if he ended up with Pin. Maybe they do get married because Ploy pushes him away but then after he catches Pin cheating on him, he'll divorce her and go back to Ploy. :confused12:

bubblykoko

sarNie Egg
Awwwwwwwww that scene where Jay confessed that he loved Ploy in front of Pin and Ploy's dad. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: It was almost like the scene in season one where Ploy was trying to clear things up with Pin and told Jay to tell Pin how much he loved her, but Jay ended up dumping her for Pin instead. I don't even get why Pin is sad when she's constantly cheating on Jay. :rolleyes::facepalm::nut:

Awwww that was so sad when Ploy's dad called her crying and asked if she was hurt because he saw the video of her getting slapped. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

OMG Pin is such a two face. She pretends to be sorry after she intentionally pushed Ploy's dad over the edge.

I love Bella and I like how Thank is always there for Ploy. :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Fans have been saying that if Jay doesn't end up with Ploy then they're gonna stop watching GMM's works. :risas3::p

AWWWWWW noooo!!! I hope that's not true. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: Even if Jay doesn't end up with Ploy, it would make things worse if he ended up with Pin. Maybe they do get married because Ploy pushes him away but then after he catches Pin cheating on him, he'll divorce her and go back to Ploy. :confused12:
I hope it happens that way :crybaby2: Pin's character is so complicated. She admits about cheating on Jay, but she stays clingy. Like does she want to marry him for money, to get back at Ploy for trying to test her in part 1, or because she actually loves Jay?

sarNie Adult
I think Pin both wants to win as you said and Jay is currently her favorite toy. A complete defeat to Ploy with Jay falling in love with her or at least marrying her will feel very satisfying.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They went on EFM on tv today. TooMo always look so perfect together. :icon12::love::aaaaa:

cr: true_fantasia, efmontv & 510pjj

Moothy

sarNie Egg
Since I am team Jay and Ploy, episode 7 killed me. :BangHead: Bella always running her mouth making Ploy confuse and makes her question herself if she likes Thank or not by making her jealous of the other new cast :facepalm:. I like Thank too but I see him more as a good boss and a good friend to Ploy.

bubblykoko

sarNie Egg
Since I am team Jay and Ploy, episode 7 killed me. :BangHead: Bella always running her mouth making Ploy confuse and makes her question herself if she likes Thank or not by making her jealous of the other new cast :facepalm:. I like Thank too but I see him more as a good boss and a good friend to Ploy.[/QU
I totally agree with you. I kept waiting for Jay-Ploy moments but I feel like it'll be awhile before they meet again. But I watched the EFM imterview and I feel like the host really adores Toomtam-Mo. She said that they might end up marrying each other in the future haha and in the old interview she said the same exact thing. Mo and Toomtam's interaction during the interview was also very cute too

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's the interview on EFM ON TV (@15:37):

cr: gmm25thailand

@21:39 I'm pretty sure Toomtam said he loves Mo (as a friend) (he said "Phom ruk khao"). :love::love::love::love::love::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: That's so sweet to hear it from his mouth. :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

What did Toomtam and Mo say about the love scene? Can someone please translate for us? :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: Toomtam and Mo are so adorable offscreen. I love their bantering. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

But I watched the EFM imterview and I feel like the host really adores Toomtam-Mo. She said that they might end up marrying each other in the future haha and in the old interview she said the same exact thing. Mo and Toomtam's interaction during the interview was also very cute too
Really?! She said that they might end up marrying each other in the future? She said the same thing in last year's interview too?! What did she say exactly (word for word)? I mean, maybe the host can sense something special (in terms of potential) between TooMo since she's right there in person with them. :naughty2: Sometimes, you might only think of someone as a great platonic friend but later on down the road you realize that he/she's been "the one" all along. Sometimes you don't realize how compatible you are with a person you've known for so long until later. I've seen plenty of best friends turned spouses so that lady's prediction could be true. Just saying. :p

I can see she adores TooMo though because in last year's interview when Toomtam jokingly professed that he used to like Mo and that's how he's able to act so believably as lovers with her, that lady host couldn't stop squealing lol. Throughout that whole interview she kept saying they were cute. :naughty2::risas3::icon12:

I've been so busy I haven't had time to catch up on the last 4 episodes. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

cr: watanabenara, toomtam.toomtimefc & aboutmint

Last edited:

Moothy

sarNie Egg
I totally agree with you. I kept waiting for Jay-Ploy moments but I feel like it'll be awhile before they meet again. But I watched the EFM imterview and I feel like the host really adores Toomtam-Mo. She said that they might end up marrying each other in the future haha and in the old interview she said the same exact thing. Mo and Toomtam's interaction during the interview was also very cute too
They're so narak together! I want them to marry too. :icon12: I'll watch the EFM then since I miss them already! You were right too about the lakorn. I had to fast forward most of ep 8 and 9 bc it was mostly about Ploy and Thank. :BangHead:

Moothy

sarNie Egg

@21:39 I'm pretty sure Toomtam said he loves Mo (as a friend) (he said "Phom ruk khao"). :love::love::love::love::love::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: That's so sweet to hear it from his mouth. :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

What did Toomtam and Mo say about the love scene? Can someone please translate for us? :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: Toomtam and Mo are so adorable offscreen. I love their bantering. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Really?! She said that they might end up marrying each other in the future? She said the same thing in last year's interview too?! What did she say exactly (word for word)? I mean, maybe the host can sense something special (in terms of potential) between TooMo since she's right there in person with them. :naughty2: Sometimes, you might only think of someone as a great platonic friend but later on down the road you realize that he/she's been "the one" all along. Sometimes you don't realize how compatible you are with a person you've known for so long until later. I've seen plenty of best friends turned spouses so that lady's prediction could be true. Just saying. :p

I can see she adores TooMo though because in last year's interview when Toomtam jokingly professed that he used to like Mo and that's how he's able to act so believably as lovers with her, that lady host couldn't stop squealing lol. Throughout that whole interview she kept saying they were cute. :naughty2::risas3::icon12:

I've been so busy I haven't had time to catch up on the last 4 episodes. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Thank you! ill watch it right now. xD

bubblykoko

sarNie Egg

Toomtam and Mo mentioned that before the love scene, Mo was sitting at the beach when a bird's poop landed on the groud and some of it got into her hair. Even though she cleansed her hair, the smell didn't go away so it was torture for Toomtam haha, however he mentioned that he still got the feeling of Jay's character and carried on with the acting.

sarNie Adult
I watched one Club Friday TBC and the nangrai got her justice served to an extreme. Wonder what will happen to Pin.