[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai To Be Continued : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr: djpchod, y.n.p.k & dara.trueid.net

Some scenes filmed today. Romantic date between Tao and Mo. :D

^Look who's behind the door! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Pin will reveal her true colors. We might get a Ploy/Jay reunion after all. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
cr: aoeyaoeyie

This is just a preview clip right? The first episode won't be airing until later tonight (tomorrow morning for me)? :confused12: Tao seems like the rigid boss that'll soften and fall for Mo. :thumbup:

EP 2 of RLJ:

Putting all 4 clips of the episode together ended up choppy, but I hope it's not that annoying. :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK! :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: Looks like I won't be getting any sleep tonight! :risas3:

Anyone know where I can watch the first series?
All the links are posted on wiki (towards the bottom). Season 1 is currently being subbed (up to episode 2 out of 5 so far).
https://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Ruk_Long_Jai

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I saw a small scene of the wedding idk if it's real or not but jay told Ploy he don't love her anymore. I'm just wishing its only a dream ohh yess I need jay to see Pim true colors hheeh

NLee

sarNie Egg
I saw a small scene of the wedding idk if it's real or not but jay told Ploy he don't love her anymore. I'm just wishing its only a dream ohh yess I need jay to see Pim true colors hheeh
Me too, I have a feeling it's a dream. I hope Ploy doesn't stoop that low and crash the wedding.

sarNie Adult
It kinda looked like a dream to me in the MV, because it's uncharacteristic of Jay to smirk like that.

sarNie Adult
Poor Tao. I feel like he's just gonna be there while drama goes down with those 3. o_O

EFM on TV. Toomtam interview starts at 18:30.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: TYPING MY THOUGHTS AS I WATCH!

Tao's character, Tang(?)/Taeng(?), is so smitten by Ploy. I was smiling throughout the whole office meeting scene. I love how he does everything to spend time with her. He obviously wanted to show her off to his mom. :naughty2: It was so cute how while he was talking to his mom over the phone, he hesitated and looked at Ploy before referring to her as his "friend". He totally thinks of her as more than that. :D

What happened to Ploy and Toey? I thought they were on good terms at the end of season one. Toey seemed mad at Ploy at the airport. I feel like she's a toxic friend/bad influence on Ploy. Ploy's guy friend seems genuinely concerned about her whereas Toey just wants to use her to get revenge on Pin for sleeping with her ex.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW THE FLASHBACK SCENE WAS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I kept replaying it. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: Ploy getting all shy because she doesn't want to say "jay loves ploy" out loud and Jay getting all giddy when she finally gives in. These cutiessssssssss. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: They were so perfect together. :crybaby2::icon12: #jayployforever

It's so cute how the writers incorporated the shared email as a way to allow Ploy and Jay to reconnect/meet again. :icon12:

Mo looked so gorgeous in that nude dress. :eek::love::nut::icon12::worship2:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THAT SCENE WHERE PLOY BUMPED INTO JAY WITH THE FIREWORKS IN THE SKY AND THE OST IN THE BACKGROUND WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMANTIC YET HEARTBREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: Jay clearly still loves Ploy. The look in his eyes and the way his voice slightly cracked when he said her name. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

LOVE IT SO FAR! CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

My only complaint is that the editors could've put in more effort for both the opening and ending credits. Based off their past Club Friday sequels, I had higher expectations. The opening credit looks too simple-no effects, no coloring, no transitions, nothing. The ending credit is just a slideshow. :facepalm:

Anyways, has anyone else watched the full episode? :D

Okay this is like the morning after an r scene. :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: Why does Mo look like she regrets it and Toomtam look like he feels guilty? Did he force/coerce her to sleep with him? Or is it just a part of Ploy's plan to act pitiful for her revenge? :confused12: TOOMO NEED A SLAP KISS LAKORN NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor Tao. I feel like he's just gonna be there while drama goes down with those 3. o_O

EFM on TV. Toomtam interview starts at 18:30.

Aw too bad TooMo couldn't go in person again this season. :(

sarNie Adult
What happened to Ploy and Toey? I thought they were on good terms at the end of season one. Toey seemed mad at Ploy at the airport. I feel like she's a toxic friend/bad influence on Ploy. Ploy's guy friend seems genuinely concerned about her whereas Toey just wants to use her to get revenge on Pin for sleeping with her ex.
Toey got expelled from school after they saw the clip of her laying the smackdown on Pin. She tried contacting Ploy through the shared email, but Ploy stopped using it. Toey's parents sent her overseas, and she was never able to get in touch with Ploy. So she was upset that after she defended Ploy, she thought Ploy ignored her. Toey asks her whether she didn't see Jay's emails too then which led Ploy to go look.

I may be wrong but it seems that Jay tried apologizing/getting back together, but he wasn't able to get in touch with her like Toey.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
EP 3 of RLJ:

I should be subbing SS2 by next week! :thumbup:
OMG YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Edit: By the way @Destinys did you forget to sub/add the last 10-15 minutes of episode 2? :eek: I just noticed it right now because the beginning of episode 3 didn't really make sense to me how Jay and Ploy were sulking at each other. And that's because the last part of episode 2 where they got into an argument was missing from your subbed clip on dailymotion.

Last edited: