GOSSIP GIRL

maygrl

sarNie Egg
i need to finish watching this show. i read the series somewat but stopped watching the show when the writer's guild happened. guess i'll have to watch online or watch the reruns.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
the stop showing reruns online you have to catch then Sunday and Monday they are replaying the whole series. Iono where you from cali? It be funny you were like my neighbor lol.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
I was born in Long Beach.. but now I live in the Bay Area. Haha, guess we're not neighbors then.. that would have been cool. lol

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!! I love this show!!! Im still watching all the re-runs....cant even enough of Dan (Penn Badgely). He is such a handsomely guy and cute too!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Dan and Serena are really dating in the real life. I saw the next season preview(they're gonna be in the Hamptons) Blair gonna fake having bf to make Chuck jealous. Nate gonna be with an older woman. Dan gonna try get Serena back. They didn't mention anything about Jenny tho.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
cuz they haven't put it on mon or sun they replayed the whole season over I know what it's about but i have 2 c it with my own eyes