GOSSIP GIRL

iono

sarNie Hatchling
ugh, i don't like Serena and Aaron.. how can she go with a guy that dates lots of girls at the same time?!
and i'm so sick of Jenny!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
O man what her face took Jenny letter from Nate. (messed up) Jenny was messed up first too to go after Nate. Serena with Aaron yea it doesn't look right. I wonder what gonna happen between Blair and Chuck next episode.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
hahah you stopped watching? lol, well it's boring anyway.. seems like the same old things just happen over and over. ahha

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
NO...MY HEART JUST DROPPED WHEN BLAIR AND NATE BROKE UP -AGAIN!....i HEART THEM SO MUCH LOL....next week is the season finale then I have to wait until august 31....for season 3

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I did like Chuck and Blair but Nate and Blair is more kyote. Dan and Jenny character so annoying. Serena iono that girl is at a confuse state in her life. I love Chuck, Blair, and Nate characters they sorta make the show to me.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
eventhough i prefer blair and nate but chuck and blair...their scene was cute at the end lol...i smiled from ear to ear lol...and yeah stupid nate ran back to vanessa...lol...but still cute though...i wonder who's that dude that dan met at the end...mysterious lol....and i still dont get whos gossip sirl too

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
that dude at the end I think his Dan bro. The kid that they say died from a boating accident but the adopted parents are scared that they might get their son taken away. It's Lilly and Dan dad son I believe that my guess.

I wonder how it all gonna turn out that evil girl gonna be rooming with Blair. Serena going off to look for her dad and not go college. Nate iono. They didn't mention Chucks plan for the future.