[GROUP FF] Heartbreakers

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for understanding everyone.  I just want to give y'all a heads up that I'm in the process of typing that chapter.. half-way done... but it should be up by tomorrow.  Sorry for the lateness.  Thanks again for all the condolences.  I am much better now, for I know she's in a better place.. and no longer in pain.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 6

"ITADAKIMASU (Thanks for the food)!" exclaimed Mew as she goes in for the first bite.  She slightly shook her head and stared at Harumacchi like a little girl who just got candy.  "Oishii.. OISHII (delicious)!"  She grabbed a piece of meat with her used chopsticks and shoved it near Harumacchi's face.  "You try it too!!  It's so yummy."

Haruma tried to maintain his cool-like pose in front of Mew, even though he could burst any minute in joy.  He gently moved his hand to cover his face and began to joke.  "That's disgusting, you already used those chopsticks."

Mew began to pout.  "It's only been one bite... come on come on.  Eat it!  I want you to know how tasty this dish is."  She slowly formed her puppy eyes and began to whimper.  "Harumacchiii.. Haru-Macchi..  Haruuumachhhhii.. Please, please, please try it."

He turned his face to the side.  "No, you eat it."

"Harumacchhiii.. my arm is getting tired.."

"Then pull it back.  It's not my arm, mines are right here."  He begins waving his arm in front of her pouted face.

"Hmph, you're so mean HARUMA!  Fine, I'll eat it myself."  She contracted her arm and prepared to eat the piece of meat. "Ahhh.."  

At that very moment, Haruma went in for the bite.  "Hmm.. It's quite yummy indeed."  Mew stared at him with a blank face.  "More pleaseeeee..." smiled Harumacchi as he pinches her left cheek. 

"Hmph, I don't want to feed you anymore."  whined Mew as she gulps down her drink.  "You're so mean Haruma."

Haruma silently thought to himself.  "Oh boy, I've done it this time.  I shouldn't have made her mad.  She's even calling me Haruma now instead of Harumacchi.  What do I do?  What do I do?  Oh boy, oh boy.  How do I cheer her up?  Ahhhh..."  He grabbed a piece of the tempura shrimp and began moving it toward Mew in a wave-like manner.  "Open up, the wave is rolling in.  Say ahhh.."

There was complete silence in the air between them.  They stared at each other blankly with their eyes wide open.

Haruma's hand began to shake as it got nearer to Mew's mouth.  "I'm feeding her.. I'm really feeding her.." he thought in excitement.  "Open up~~"

Mew opened her mouth.  "Ahhh.."  *closes mouth* 

Haruma then felt a sharp pain on his finger and began mumbling.  "M-mew.. M-mew..  T-that's not food."

Mew released his hand from her mouth and winked.  "I know."

Haruma then began to pout.  "Mew, you're so mean... my hand."

She grabbed his hand.  "I'm sorry Harumacchi, I just wanted to get back at you.  You know?"

He release his hand and went straight for her nose, pinching it gently.  "Oh looky here, I got your nose."

She quickly covered her nose with her hand.  "Harumacchi, there's people around.. so embarrassing."  He gently let go.  "Two can play that game you know."  He raised his eyebrow.  "Alright, continue eating my little munchkin."

"You're so embarrassing to be with Harumacchi."  Right after saying that, she begins stuffing herself and Haruma continues staring at her cheerful face.

Did you guys see that?  I fed her.. I fed my dear Mew.. and she fed me too.  Oh, don't you see how close we are?  The thought of us being together.. is definitely going to happen.  She'll continue calling me Harumacchi and I'll call her my Mew Mew.  Don't you think it sounds cute?  See, we'll have nicknames for each other already.  *coughcough*  Man, look at her eat.  She can eat an elephant I tell ya.. but she's as teeny as a little wittle mouse.  I love a girl with a big appetite.. and of course she is my girl... :3  I can't wait to see her everyday now since.  For once, I can finally say thank goodness for the start of the new school semester. <3

Oh how embarrassing.  I wonder if people thought we were a troublesome couple?  Oh the thought of that makes me giggle.  Me and Harumacchi as a couple?  No no, he's my dearest brother.. whom I love deeply.  The food he treated to me was fantastic!  It sure hit the spot. Sigh, in a few days I'll be a transferred student.  How neat.  I'm excited but scared at the same time.  I hope I'll make many new friends... without Harumacchi's help of course.  I'll need to brush up my Japanese before school starts.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nurse Azumi, can you check up on your patient Takeru?  It seems like he hasn't taken his medicine yet." asked the Head Nurse as she hands Azumi Takeru's medical files.

"Again?  I wish he can be a normal patient once in a while you know.."

"That boy will be leaving in a few days so you'll be able to take a breather once he's gone so for now, treat him nicely."

"I know.. but I'll miss him as a patient too."

The head nurse shook her head in dismay.  "Just get back to work."

"Yes M'am." smiled Azumi as she heads over to Takeru's room.

...... *knock knock*

"I'm coming in."  She slowly enters the room and realizes the empty bed.  "He just can't stay still huh?  Such a bad patient.  Just wait till I find you.. I'll give you a taste of my special medicine."  She left Takeru's room with a smirk.

Takeru stared at the cloudy grey sky as he took the last puff of his cigarette.  "You never tasted so good.. I'll miss ya my friend."  He threw the cigarette bud onto the ground, watching the little sparks die off.

*vibrate* "You've got a message!  You've got a message!" *vibrate*

"Yo, how've you been man?  Still playing ball as usual?  Haven't seen you in roughly around 3 years there but.. I hope I'll finally get to play you again.  I'm still thinking of that home-run you hit off me and ending the straight 0 tied score and winning the game... I still look up to you as a rival man.  A pitcher must always battle their challenger.. I lost once, but I won't lose another time.  See you at this year Koshien.. for my team has finally made it. - Ryo (Teikou High)"

Takeru closed his phone and clenched it tightly in his hand.  "Baka! (Stupid)  I can't even play anymore!"

He climbed over the mini gate on the rooftop and sat at the edge of the roof.  "Teikou High eh?  I can't recall them..  "

"Sora High..  I wonder how you're doing?  Sora Sora Sora High... Oh how I want to trample you.."

"Just you wait. I'll get my sweet revenge soon."  He got up and stood on the edge of the roof looking down from high above.  "I wonder how y'all will like this view from above?"

Azumi opened the rooftop door and gasped for air.  "I really wonder why they don't make an elevator for the rooftop.  It can be so tiring walking up here."  As she said that, she saw Takeru looking at her.

"Whooaa.. What are you doing?  Get back over here?  Don't be rational.. everything will be okay... Takeru, everything is fine." she said in a worried tone.

Takeru burst into laughter.  "Yah, Azumi-san.. You must be crazy.  Why would I commit suicide?  You watch too much dramas."

Before she knew it, he was already next to her.  "Umm.. space please?" smiled Azumi as she took a step back.

"What's wrong?  Embarrassed?  You shouldn't be.. after all.. I'm your special patient.  Or did you grow fond of me after these 2 years..?"

She waved her hands, laughing a fake tone.  "What are you talking about? Silly you.  I don't know how you come up with this stuff."

Takeru moves in closer.  "Really?  Really now."  

Azumi gulps silently, blankly staring at him.  "I'm your nurse you know....   I.. I.."

"I what?  I.. I.. I... I can do that too."  He places his hand on her waist, pulling her in closer to him.

"Yahhh.. what do you think you're doing?"  sweat slowly began to form on her face.

He gives her an eerie smirk and begins digging through her pockets.  

"You.. stop it!"

"Ah, found it!"  He showed off her 'special medicine' and through it down the hospital building.  "I win this time Azumi-san..  Have a good night."  He happily leaves the rooftop, leaving Azumi in anger.

"Grrr... I swear I'll get him next time.  Ahh.. He makes me angry!!  If only you weren't a patient I would've.... I would've.. *************************************!!!!!!!!!  Sigh.. I need my break."  She reached into her pocket and took out a cigarette.

If I wasn't such a new nurse I would've got him I tell ya.  Takeru is so trouble-some.  I mean it.  But for some reason.. I can't help but pity him.  It's really such a shame.  I remember reading about him when I was in college.  I really thought he'll make it big as a pro-baseball player you know.  Oh well, there's other dreams can try to aim for.  I must say it hurts like heck not to make it to Koshien though.  You definitely do not want to know how disappointed I was at my ex.  He kept saying he'll take me to Koushien but it never came true.  Heck, he wasn't even a main player in the game, just a sub-player.  Hmm, I guess that must be the reason why I can tolerate Takeru.. except Takeru was actually a talented player... and did I mention good looking as well?  Oh my!  What am I saying?  He's my patient!  Ahhh...    I must be going crazy to be thinking like this.  I guess it's time for an early retirement???  No, I still haven't paid off my student loans yet :(

Hahaha.  Did you see the look on her face?  She's definitely into me.  It's a shame.. she's not my type.  I'm into older women but she's just not my type.  Hmm.. who really was my type?  Mitsuko?  Yes.. she was mines.. My precious.. She's still a very precious person to me.. though she's no longer mines.  I won't say what happened.  It's just life.  In a few more days.. I'll be out of this stinkin place!  I'll be off them psycho meds and free from everything!  Hmm.. not school though..  I don't wanna go back just yet.  What should I fake about this time?  Hmm..  no no, I don't want to be stuck in the hospital any longer.. I guess school it is.  Oh man how dreadful that sounds.  I'm disappointed in my decision!

I apologize for taking so long on this chapter.  I hope it made sense.. I'm trying to introduce Sato's character a bit more..  Just what exactly is he?  Is he nice?  Is he evil?  Hmmm...  :p  (I don't know myself LOL)  Do note that Azumi will be out of the story since she's just a minor minor minor character.. only the nurse that's all :p  Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy.

Iya

sarNie Adult
^^ hi aiko, guess what?

Reading your chapter was the first thing i did when i woke up this morning. lol. That woke me up and got me in extra early for work. hehe.

As always, love Haruma. Mew is just too cute, but I kinna wished she toned it down a little b/c I know what'll end up happening. it's gonna be sad when the stuff starts happening for these characters. :( 

I love how you're showing the different personalities of the characters. We have the bubbly Mew, the sweet charming Harumi, and the jaded Sata (he felt that way to me here). can't wait till they meet each other. :D

thanks for the updates. I hope everything is well with you. wish you well and lots of luck. 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Awww Haruma and Mew are soo cute!! I will be sad when it comes to her time of pain. So exciting!!
@Iya Can't wait for your post too!!

Reactions: Iya

Iya

sarNie Adult

Chapter 7:

Yaya frowned as she tried to focus her attention on her computer screen, as she had been doing for the last two hours. It’s been four days since she’d arrived at the resort, four days into her vacation where she could relax and take it easy.

Instead, she’d stumbled into a huge case of writer’s block for the synopsis that would be due after her trip. It wasn't an actual due date for the publisher, but her own, since she wanted to focus on her other projects that were not a part of the Starcrossed series. She knew that her publisher would push her for more of it as soon as she gets back, but Yaya still hadn't figured out the full story to Alice and Lucien to put it into pages yet.

Her frowned deepened at the thoughts of Starcrossed. Since arriving, her dreams had become even more vivid, more real. She knew that it had something to do with her tall, handsome, and sexy neighbor next door. His presence not only sparked and awakened a part of her that she didn't want to explore, but it had made her dreams felt somewhat even more real to her as it had never before.

It might be that until now, she had thought him to be a figment of her imagination, someone her subconscious conjured up. Now that he’s standing in front of her, very real and in the flesh, she had to wonder if maybe her dreams were what they were. Just very vivid dreams.

“Please don’t tell me you’re planning to spend the rest of your vacation staring into your laptop monitor.”

Yaya looked up at the object of her thoughts and she felt a deep jolt of awareness as she watched him sauntered up her porch with a six-pack and a large glass of ice tea in his hands. She accepted the glass he gave her and watched as he folded himself into the lawn chair next to her.

He smiled at her and nodded his head toward the computer. “Put that away, honey. This is your vacation.”

She rolled her eyes, drinking from her glass. The cool tea was refreshing and she thanked him for it. “I’m just trying to get some of the minor writings done because I won’t be able to focus on it when I get back.”

Just as the last few days, Barry, as he insisted she call him, had been spending more of his time with her as the vacation progressed. Most of the time, they’ll just lounge on her porch with him keeping her company as she tried to write. In these quiet moments they started learning about each other, sharing stories, and just enjoying each other’s company. At first, Yaya found herself somewhat uncomfortable and they had spent the first hour in an awkward silence. It’s not like she intended for it to be that way. But she was sure that anyone who had just discovered that the leading man in their dreams was real and is sitting next to her, would be as uncomfortable and flustered as she was a few days ago.

Luckily for her, Barry was as charming in real life as he was in her dreams. He started sharing stories of his families, drawing her out by telling the antics he and his brother would get into. Then he would pause here and there as their conversations ending up covering a variety of topics when she started making comments and asking questions. He carried on their conversations as natural as if they've been doing so for years and before long, she was able to relax and do some sharing of her own.

In the last few days, she learned many things about the man sitting next to her. She found that he had a half-brother from his father’s prior marriage. From what he had shared with her, all the two of them really did was bicker at each other and doing their best to frustrate each other out, yet she knew that there was a great bond between the two. That his mother was half-Thai and half-French and she was a schoolteacher, hence his fluent Thai and understanding of the culture, and that he grew up with two dominant religions because his mother was a devout Buddhist and his father a Christian.

She found out that his brother, Zane, was his best friends despite their age gap and the two of them had gotten into more than their fair share of hell raising in their youth. They had both enrolled into the forced and had both gone into special forces until his brother Zane left after meeting his wife, Luna, and started a family. They now have an adorable set of twin, who were constantly spoiled by their adoring grandparents and uncle.

The fact that Barry stayed in the force, although he wouldn't tell her which division, didn't surprise her. In fact, she thought it was fitting. He was a natural-born leader, in both the worlds of her dreams and in real life, and he’s the type that’ll not be happy sitting behind a desk. In Yaya’s dreams, he was always a leader, leading his people, standing up for them, fighting for their rights whether he was their liard, their general, or their king. She knew that in whatever division he was in, she knew that he takes care of his people and he was the one man they looked up to.

One thing she quickly discovered about Barry and appreciated most of all was his lack of pretense. He spoke his mind and defended his opinions with convictions. And if their opinions didn’t agree, he respected her opinions and even support some of them. He was also very quick to smile and every time he does, her stomach fluttered, and somehow she would find herself doing the same.

Despite everything she had learned of him so far, there was a part of her that was uneasy about him. Something was nagging in the back of her mind every time he was near. If she were to examine it, it was the same feelings that had warned the ones in her dreams to stay away from him. Yeah, like they’d ever listened. Just as she is doing right now. If she was smart, she’ll stay far from him. All she had to do was remember the fate of all the ones who hadn’t listened. Did she want history to repeat itself?

History? Where had that came from?

If she was smart, she'd distance herself from him and listened to her instincts to run. Run far away. But she wasn’t sure if she’s smart at this moment. For one thing, dreams were just dreams. It had nothing to do with reality. She refused to let an unjustifiable fear ruin her vacation, much less, control her life because of what had happened in her dreams. Especially because of them.

Opening a can from his six-pack, he took a big gulp and set it down next to her laptop before reaching out for her free hand resting the keyboard. Relaxing back into the lounge chair, he started massaging it as he stared out into the distance beach beyond a loose stretch of palm trees shading the cottage from the sun. “I don’t think you’re going to get that far with that case of writer’s block. Just relax and clear your mind. Doesn't writers have better ideas when they’re not forcing words into the pages?”

She frowned at him, wondering how he knew and wishing he would stop touching her so. It wasn’t that she didn’t like him touching her. She especially loved it now because he was doing very nice things to her hand that made her want to purr like a cat. But his frequent contact with her always set her into an extreme case of awareness that she had no business in feeling.

Worse, she didn’t knew how it started, much less allow it to happened. He had more physical contact with her than most of her male acquaintances and they had only met four days ago. It had started small, with him touching her arm to guide her, him brushing hair from her face, or him putting his hand on her back as they take around the front porch to escape the hot sun. They weren’t suggestive contacts or anything of the sort. In fact, they were anything but. Yet somehow, these little touch started becoming more frequent. He started to hold her hand even when they were sitting down and chatting. He didn’t think anything of touching the tip of her nose to tease her when they had a playful argument. The actions seemed to come as naturally for him  as it was for her to accept them. She couldn’t help responding the way she does and that made her nervous. Logically, she wanted to excuse her reaction to their chemistry and physical attractions, but somehow, she knew that it was more than that.

Not wanting to dwell more on that matter, she set the thoughts aside, “How did you know I have a writer’s block?” She didn’t pull her hand away either.

He smiled and looked at her. “You were frowning. That, and the fact that you didn't type anything for the last twenty minutes.”

She frowned at him. “You were watching me?”

He chuckled and point at his ears. “Bionic ears. I can heard anything from miles away. Your typing was the loudest thing around here until twenty minutes ago.”

She laughed. “Oh, right. Military.”

“Yes, military,” he repeated. They grinned at each other. A few quiet moments slipped away as she relaxed into her chair, listening to the sounds of waves crashing against the sand and people idling away their time it the water. Above them, birds were chirping and soft sea breeze flows past them. Barry had long finished massaging her hand and instead, their fingers were interlocked and resting on his stomach. Oddly, the contact was comforting.

When she felt him squeeze her hand, she turned to look at him. Her breath caught as she found him giving her a tender smile. “Why don’t we deviate from the norm and take a walk along the beach?” Not wanting to ruin the moment, she nodded.

Don’t go any further!

Yaya paused at the instinctive warning. Wha... Her mind was blank as she frowned and stared at Barry’s back as he went ahead of her. They were at the end of the pathway and she was staring down the beach to the ocean water about a fifty yards away. Sighing at her own stupidity and ignoring the pounding that started in her chest, she continued forward.  

No, stop!

Yaya freeze. What? She forced herself to take another step. Stop! Don’t! She froze mid-step, panic welling up in her chest.

Up ahead, Barry had stopped and turned back for her. “Yaya?”

And just like that, Yaya found herself unable to even glance at him, nor the water up ahead. She tried again and when she did her muscle tightened, refusing to budge and she found herself looking away again. Anywhere but at the water and at him.

Barry must had sensed something was wrong because he suddenly appeared at her side, his arms pulling her protectively to him. She felt his body tensed into alert and saw his eyes narrowed and his gaze sharply scanning their surroundings. “What is it?”

Yaya wanted to reply to his question, but she was suddenly confused that his sudden closeness was both comforting and alarming at the same time. She didn’t why she was reacting this way, but she felt protected and scared at the same time. What was happening? Why was she suddenly scared of the water? Of him? She started shivering furiously and his arms tightened around her. That scared her even more as it did comfort. What the hell? How can someone be comforting and scary to her at the same time.

With the panic growing inside her, she struggled out of his arms, wanting to put as much distance between them as possible despite the other part of her want to stay in the comfort of his arms. She needs to think straight and his arms around her was bewildering her senses. She didn’t know if she want to run or stay in his arms. He took the choice from her, his iron hold kept her close to him as he tried to calm her panic with soothing strokes down her back and soft kisses to her head, holding her tight against him.

She felt his hand threading through her hair. “Yaya,” he said softly. “Did something scare you?”

Fighting off a bout of dizziness she was sure caused by the sudden panic attack, she tried to ignore familiarity of his hands in her hair and the closeness of his body against hers. “The water,” she managed to croaked. “I--I’m afraid of the w-water.” And you, she wanted add, squeezing her eyes against another bout of dizziness and panic attack.

She felt his body jerk at her answer but in her panic, she didn’t know if she was imagining it. “Ahh,” he said quietly after brief moment, as if he suddenly understood the reason for her panic attack. He kissed her hair. “It’s only water, honey. There’s nothing to be afraid of. Don’t tell me you have aquaphobia.”

“N-no, I don’t,” she whispered and gave into her need to pressed her face against his chest. “I was never scare of it before. What’s going on?”

He pressed his face atop her head and was quiet for a moment, as if to weigh his options. “Why are you scare of it now?’

Yaya flinched and tensed, the answer suddenly popped into her mind.

Because you’re here.

She jerk her head from his chest and looked up at him, her panic-stricken eyes locked on his face. As unbelievable as it sounded, it made sense to her. The nagging and uneasiness she felt whenever he was near, her sudden fear of water in his presence when she had never been even remotely scare of water before. She grew up on an island, for heaven’s sake.

It had something to do with you.

But why? Was this the reason why the girls in her dreams always tried to escape his grasp? With her thoughts from going down that path, she decided that now would be a good time as others to confront him about it. “C-can we go back? Please?’

His eyes darkened, as if he knew where her thoughts were heading. Nodding, he leaded her back towards the cottage, keeping her closed to him.

By the time they reach her cottage, her panic subsided greatly. She allowed him to help her up the steps and toward the swinging bench by the patio.

Barry sat her on his lap and held her against him as they waited for her pulse to race normal again. There was an uncomfortable silence as they tried to take in what had happened moments earlier. “Thank you for being patient with me,” she said softly.

He rubbed his cheek against her hair as his hand continue it’s route up and down her arm in a comforting gesture. “Anytime, sweetheart. Feeling better now?” She nodded and allowed herself another minutes in his comforting arms before pulling away to settle herself across from him on the swing. She pulled her knees up on front of her and wrapped her arms around it and she regarded him in silence.

I should get this over with, she thought as she remembered the confusion she had felt earlier when her panic started. Not only was it irrational that she suddenly developed a fear of water when he was near, but for her to feel safe in his arms and at the same to feel threatened by him.

And now that she had calmed down, she realized that not only was that irrational, but the feeling was more than familiar to her, as if she had experience it before. And since she had never met the man until four days ago, that feeling was more than irrational. Unless... Knowing where her thoughts were heading, she figured it was time to put it to the test.

Working up her courage, she locked her gaze with his. “Um...I--I don’t know how to approach this, but do you mind if I ask you a question?”

For answer, he took both her hands in his and nodded. She regard him for a another moment, trying to read his expressions but he had wiped his face clean. Instead, there was just a grim and expectant face staring back at her. Well, here goes...  “Do you, umm, by any chance, have a scar running down your chest? And uh, if you do, was it--was it from a knife wound?”

His gazed sharpened on her face, not missing any expressions that came across her face. “Yes,” he said, his tone mild. “And yes.”

She trembled, suddenly feeling an urge to run. To get away now before she learned more. With resolve, she ignored the it. Instead, she pulled her hand from his and interlocked her fingers against her lap to stop the trembling. “Wa-was it an accident while you were in the field?”

He shook his head, his eyes not moving from her face. “It’s a birthmark. Grew up with it. Not many believes it. It looks much more like a knife inflicted scar than a birthmark.”

She nodded, believing him. In her dreams, it was the scar that marked who he was, no matter what new identity he was born into. It was that scar that always brought the girls a sense of guilt and regret because a part of them knew that they were the ones who had originally gave it to him.

And now, she was feeling the same guilt. How could she had hurt him? How had she run that blade down his chest?

It was ridiculous of her to have that thought. She knew that Syrena didn’t mean it. It was an accident.

Dante had taken her as his captive, his spoil of war, and locked her up in his chamber. As any self-respecting lady of the 16th century, she tried to escape. In her final attempt, he had caught her, and filled with fear and desperation  she had grabbed the knife from his waist and sliced open his chest. But even with his blood spurting all over the room, it wasn’t enough to deter him. He had grabbed the knife from her hand, threw her onto the bed and called his guards from outside the door. In shocked, she sat terrified on the bed while they sent in village healer into the bedchamber to patch him up. She gave Dante several stitches and the man didn't even so much as blink when the needle pricked his skin. Syrena, however, felt every prick and prod of the needle, to the point that she grew nauseous and threw up. When he was finished, he ordered the chambermaid to clean up her mess and then ordered them out of the room.

At this point, Syrena hysterical, afraid at what he will do to her for wounding him and for her attempt to escape. When he had approached the bed, she backed up to the wall with tears streaming down her eyes and her body shaking like a leaf, terrified for her life. But even as she felt regret for hurting him, she didn’t apologize for her actions. She was a lady and she’ll live up to her actions, nor would apologize for trying to fight for her freedom. When he reached for her, she expected him to hurt her, to torture her, to rape her as he had the first night he had captured her. Instead, he had pulled her into his arms and held her tight against him as he lay down on the bed and went to sleep, his arms and leg thrown over her as added precaution. Sleep was a long time coming that night, Syrena’s thoughts were filled with shock of her actions, regrets of hurting him, and surprised that he hadn’t hurt her for her insolence. They never spoke of that night again.

Nor did she tried to escape him again.

She glanced at Barry, trying to read his expression, but they were as blank as a sheet. His eyes was thoughtful and sad... as if he was remembering it too.

What the...

She locked her gaze with his, her chest pounding at the idea that sprung into her mind. “You know who did it, don’t you?”

His eyes prodded hers for a few agonizing seconds. “Yes.”

Yaya took a sharp breath, the pounding in her chest grew even harder. She pressed her lips together, not sure if she want to ask the next question. Afraid that she already knew that answer. “Who are you?” she whispered.

He continue to study her face and something flashed in his eyes at the question. “I told you. My name is Heath Barry Masters.”

She shook her head. “No, you k-know what I meant,” she managed to say. She searched his face through her gradually teary vision. “Have you ever dream of me?”

There was a long pregnant silence as she awaited his answer. Please say no. Please say no. She doesn't know what she’ll do if he admit that he does.

He sighed and his arms reached out to touch her arms, his fingers running up and down her arm in a soothing gesture. “I don’t want you frighten you, honey.” At her frown, he gave her a tender but sad smile. “I’ve just found you, Yaya. The last thing I want is to scare you away.” Another sigh. Then, keeping his tone quiet and sincere, he replied, “You asked me if I’ve ever dreamt of you. The answer is no, I have never dream of you. Dreams are what your imagination made up in a deep REM sleep.

But what I saw of you were not dreams. They’re my memories. The memories of you. Of me. Of us. They were our memories.”

She searched his eyes, frowning at the revelation. They were our memories...

Memories of...us.

Yaya tried to process his words as the pounding in her chest became almost unbearable. They weren’t dreams? No. It can’t be.

How could her dreams be memories? They had to be. She only had them when she slept. Isn’t that the definition of dreams? And if they’re memories, where did they come from? Where? Memories of whom?

Her chest continued it’s painful assault against her chest and her breathing started to hurt. It made no sense. God, nothing made sense anymore.

Overwhelmed and confused, she pulled away from him and almost fell off the swing in her struggle to get away from him.

“Yaya.”

“No!” She backed away from him, her stricken eyes boring into his. He still sat on the swing, trying not to frighten her. But he watched her sharply, his eyes filled with pain and regrets. It was almost enough to make her want to run back into his arms.

Almost.

Instead, she turned and ran into the safe haven of her cottage.

They were our memories...

Yaya tossed and turned in her bed. A quick glance at her clock told her it was almost dawn. Sleep had eluded her that night. Her thoughts kept returning to the previous afternoon on the porch.

They were...memories of...us.

She closed her eyes, fighting to keep his words away, but they keep on returning. It was driving her insane.

Yaya didn’t want to consider what it meant. If his words were true, then everything she’d believed until now was wrong. If the dreams were memories, then it had to had happened. If it had happened, then the people in them were real. If the people were real and what happened were memories, then everything in the dreams must had happened to...

She squeezed her eyes shut.

If they were memories, then they must belong to the woman she dream of as well as her own. And if the memories were hers, then she and those women were the same person.

If?

Is it even up for consideration any longer? Oh, God. She wished it was not true. But she cannot deny what was in front of her. She cannot even pretend that everything was just a coincidence. The dreams, the scar, the man in her dreams who turned up in the flesh.

The memories that he claimed they both shared...

Giving up on getting some sleep, she left the bedroom and decided that some fresh air will help her clear her head. Maybe then she’ll get some needed sleep. So much for giving up on getting some sleep.

She stepped into her porch and rest her arms on her railings. The air was cold but refreshing to her muddled mind. She welcomed the dew that clung to her skin and the soft breeze as it blew past her. Warily, she glanced at towards the ocean water, wondering if her she’ll get another panic attack from looking at it again. Again, her body tensed at the reflecting water in the moonlight. She quickly glanced away and swept her gaze across her porch, avoiding the direction of Barry’s cottage.

Her laptop was still sitting atop the patio with the glass of ice tea Barry had brought her. The six-pack was still there along with the one open can of beer. The items made her feel nostalgic and she wished she had never confronted him about the dreams. Everything was fine and she was glad to have a friend keeping her company during her vacation. But now...

When had everything turned upside down?

When? She wanted to laugh. From the moment you sat in Barry truck and discovered that he was the man from your dreams. That’s when.

Her gazed swept past the patio to the swinging bench and saw the dark silhouette of Barry sitting there quietly. Watching her.

She gave a sharp intake and took a step back.

Had he been there the whole night?

“Yaya,” she heard him call her softly.

She paused, not sure if she should run or stay. But she was never a coward, so she forced herself to stay.

Silently, he unfolded himself from the swing and approached her. When he was within arm’s length of her, he stopped and held out his hand. “Take a walk with me.” Noticing that she stole a quick glance at the beach, he reassured that they’ll walk up the resort instead.

Yaya stared at his outstretched hand not sure if she should accept or turn him down. She shivered and took a step back, deciding that now wasn’t a good time to be with him. She needed time. Time to process all that had happened, all that she had learned.

“Don’t go,” he said softly. “Don’t run from me. I won’t hurt you. Please believe that.”

Oh how she wants to believe that. She felt a part of her softening at his words. Since they’d met, all he had done was help her. Yet, she could no longer ignore the other part of her that warned her far away from this man.

But she wasn’t a coward a moment ago, so she won’t start now. With resignation, she placed her hand in his and glanced away as it engulfed hers in a warm squeeze.

They took a leisurely path down towards a garden intended for guests who prefer a respite from the ocean waters. Trees, shrubberies, and flowers were planted strategically, intending to relax the guess and awe them with their quiet beauty. There were swings, benches, and patios place at various parts of the gardens for those who want to take in the pleasure of the garden. At this time of the morning, when the sun was still taking it’s time to start a new day, the garden was not only peaceful, it was breathtaking.  

Her hands interlocked with his, they wandered aimlessly in the garden, taking in the beauty of it all. “Tell me about your dreams--I mean, memories. How did you know they weren’t something your mind made up?”

He was looking ahead but Yaya noticed the grim line of his mouth as he answered her. “I had them for as long as I remember. Ever have a favorite movie that you can watch over and over again? You were so addicted to it that you watch it first thing in the morning, think about it through the day and while falling asleep at night, you left it running on the TV. Then even after you slept, you dream of it. The only difference here is that there’s a bunch of movies and the scenes would jumble together into a confusing mess.

My memories were always like that. I would get these flashes in my mind at odd moments of day and it’s all I could think about going to bed. At night, I dream of it and then it would be the first thing I would think of when I wake up in the morning.”

She nodded at his words, even sympathizing with him. That was how her dreams were to her, but only at night, when she dreams and that hers started after she turned twenty. She can’t imagine what I’ll be like to have that her whole life.

“There are times,” he continued. “When my memories were very vague, the flashes very short just like when you’re trying remember something that happened in the past. It wouldn’t be until I dream of it when it became clear. I don’t know how I did it, but one day I woke up and realized that they weren’t just dreams. That the details, the feelings, everything in it was too real to be a figment of my imaginations. By that time, I already accepted them as a part of who I am so when I realized they were my memories, I had no problems in accepting that too.”

He stopped and turned to face her, their hands still interlocked. “You already know that my mother is a Buddhist and I grew up with two different religions. God knows how my parents made the marriage worked. But thanked to that, I was able to put it all together. Reincarnations was the the only way I could make sense of it. My years in the military taught me some useful skills. I applied that to the memories and it wasn’t difficult to put together the story, our pasts, the different lives we shared, and... our feelings for one another.”

She nodded and pretended not to hear the last part, not wanting to dwell into it. “My dream started after I turned twenty," she said. "It started small, mainly about Syrena and Dante. At the time I was into medieval films and had thought it was just some weird dreams conjured from those interests. But they had felt so real to me, so I started writing.”

“Hence Viking’s Flame,” he stated.

She blushed. “It wasn’t my intention to publish it. I just thought it would be a fun project for my creative writing class. My father was the one who brought it to the publisher.”

He smiled, amused. “I’d like to met your father. If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t know where to find you.”

She ignored that and they started walking again. It was another moment when he broke the silence. “You were always trying to run from me. I’m not surprise that it took so long to start remembering. I had hopes that you wouldn’t. That would make it much easier.”

She stopped in her tracks. “What?”

He had also stopped with her and now stood facing her, his eyes searching hers. His hands reached up to caress her face. “In all our lives you always ran from me. No matter how many times I have you in my arms, you always ran. Never accepted me. Never accepted us.”

His words were quiet and soft, but they did nothing to stop a burning anger inside her. Did he just call her a coward? “You’ve just called me a coward.”

He chuckled and smiled, his thumb brushing her cheeks and he leaned down to kiss her forehead. “You are the bravest woman I’ve known,” he whispered against her forehead. “You never gave up, never stop fighting for what you believed in. But you always ran for the wrong reasons.” He pressed his forehead against hers and gazed into her eyes. “You were always running, trying to escape my grasp. And when you can’t do it physically, you’d run emotionally. You loved me, allowed me to take care of you, and give yourself to me. But you never trust me to love you. Never once.”

She frowned. “You know those three things are the same thing as letting you love me.”

He chuckled and smiled, but his eyes were sad. “No, baby. They’re not the same thing.” He pressed his lips against her forehead and pulled her into his arms.

Continuing to frown at his word, she allowed him to hold her. A few moments later, her eyes widen at the unspoken admission they gave to each other. She pulled from him, and he let go but only enough so that he could look at her. She searched his eyes and realized that he had came to the same conclusion. They had just admitted their love to each other.

No. That can’t happen. How could she love a stranger? They’d only met four days. She stepped from his arms. He let her go. Wrapping her arms around herself, she looked away from. She wanted to say something. Anything to deny the unspoken admission of love but nothing came. Instead, she turned to leave.

“Coward.”

And just like that, her rage came back. She whirled around. “Coward?”

He stood there calmly. “You’re doing it again, sweetheart. Running away from the truth.”

Yaya clenched her first. “The truth? What is the truth? Pray tell. Because with how messed up everything is, I’m wondering what’s real and what’s not any longer.

A man whom I have been dream of the last five years suddenly showed up out of the blue, in the flesh. Then I learned that those same dreams were not just dreams but were memories I had of my past lives. And that same man is now standing in front of me, calling me a coward for trying to get away from the very same thing that had destroyed me in my past lives.

Had it ever occurred to you that maybe I don’t want the past to repeat itself? That this time around, I want to live my life without having to look over my shoulder, waiting for that moment when you would come and k--!” Her eyes widened and a gasped escaped her. Barry flinched at her unspoken word--it happened so fast she almost missed it--and she finally knew.

It made perfect sense.

She covered her mouth with her hand, shocked at the what she just discovered.

No wonder she always tried to run from him. She took a step back from him. My god.

She squeeze her eyes shut, a drop of tear fell from her face. When she open them again, it was to gaze into the face of a stranger. How could it be? “You’ve killed me, didn’t you?”

He closed his eyes and Yaya waited agonizingly for his answer. Her chest pounded heavily against her chest. When he finally opened his eyes, they were filled with great sadness and regrets.

And just like that, she knew the ungodly truth. He’d killed her.

She gasped. He’d killed her!

Her muscle tightened and she found herself unable to look at him again. How could he?

The same panic attack she had earlier started up again. Oh my god!

No wonder she had always run from him. She only knew that Syrena was shot by arrows from her own clan while trying to elude Dante, that Bel was poisoned by the same potion intended for Robert, and Evelyn from a dagger wound that Graeme had intended for the man who had betrayed him. And until now, though she hadn’t dream of the later lives, she knew that they had suffered similar fate. She had always wondered why they were more desperate to escape his grasps in the later lives than in the earlier ones. Now she know the reason.

A cold chill ran up her spine and she shivered as she forced herself to look back at him. She needs to escape him and the only way is to determined how long she has until he approach her. More tears escaped her as she continued to back away from him.

When he tried to approach her, she shook her head frantically, hysteria rising. The situation is getting is was getting out of control and she had never felt so terrified in her life. To think that in the last four days, she had not only spend time with her murderer, but had let him touch her, let him hold her. A bitter bile rose in her throat at the thought.

Wanting to get away, to separate herself from the situation, from him, she turned and bolted away from him.

Unfortunately, she forgot that she was dealing with a man trained to defy impossible odds and she was only able to get a few feet before she was grabbed by powerful arms and was hauled against him. “Let go!” She frantically clawed at his arms, pushing against his chest, her hysteria building up so high that she lost sight of how long she struggled against him. All the while, he was trying to calm her down, trying to soothing her fears, promising her that he’ll never hurt her.

“Yaya, please! Calm down sweetheart. I’m not going to hurt you. Please! Seeing you like this is killing me! Yaya, stop. Can’t you see you’re hurting yourself? Stop struggling.”

But she didn’t stop, she didn’t even hear his heartfelt promise to not hurt her, nor his plea for her to stop struggling. Before long, however, the choice was taken from her when her strength was at their limit. His grip loosened around her as he felt her exhaustion and he pressed her head on his shoulder, kissing her hair. “I’m sorry you have to struggle,” he said softly. “But I’ll never let you go again. I’ve just found you. I’m not going to lose you again. Not when I can help it.

You have to trust me.”

Tears burned her eyelids and she blinked furiously. “You’ve killed me,” she whimpered against his chest.

“It’s a sword hanging over my head, Yaya, but there’s nothing I can do to change that. You have to know that I will never hurt you.”

“You killed me!” she said in a stricken voice, trying not to break down.

She felt him pressing his face into her hair. “And there’s not a damn thing I can do about it. We cannot go back and undo it, but you have to trust me.”

Quiet descended over them, the sound of her heavy breathing filled the air. Tears continued to stream down her face. “How can I trust you? You killed me. More than once. I may not remember it all, but I know you did.”

“I’m sorry,” his voice cracked. “I love you, Yaya. I’ll never hurt you. You have to believe that.”

Rage suddenly suddenly consumed her. What the hell? She struggled out of his hold and faced him. “You’ll never hurt me? YOU’VE KILLED ME! I don't know how, but I know you did. How do I know you’re not going to do it again?”

His eyes darkened, he stared into her eyes, pleading with her. “I don’t know,” he whispered, his voice filled with pain. “But this is our last chance. I can’t tell you why it happened before, but this is our last chance to make it right. You have to trust me. Believe in me. You have to trust me enough to let me love you or... or we’ll never be together again.”

Speechless, she stared at him. How could she trust someone who killed her?

“I love you, Yaya, Syrena, Lillian -- whatever your names were in our other lifetimes -- but I had loved you and will always love you. I cannot lose you again. Not when this is our final chance. You have to trust me.”

Tears streaming from her face, her chest aching as if someone was squeezing it, she looked into the face the man who had loved her, whom she had loved in her previous lives, a man she knew instinctively that she will also love in this lifetime.

A man who had murdered her.

She squeezed her eyes shut.

No. No! She will not give in this time. How could she even considered it? He killed her. He murdered her!

A chill ran down her spine, making her shiver. She wrapped her arms around herself as she opened her eyes to look at him, taking a step backward from him.

His handsome face blurred in front of her teary eyes as she took another step back. “How can you expect me to trust the man who murdered me in cold blood?”

“Yaya. Yaya!” he called as she suddenly turned and ran to her cottage. She didn’t stop, didn’t look back.

She had to get out of here. She had to get away from him. She had to escape him. She had no other choice. He had killed her times before.

She will not give him another chance to kill her again.

Barry forced himself to let her go and pulled the ringing cell from his back pocket. His chest hurt, his heart squeezing so tight he had difficulty breathing.

He had to get his shit together.

Running his hand through his hair, he wondered how he had messed up. He should have reveal things little by little, allow more time for her to get use to him, use to his presence. Allowing her enough time to trust him. Instead, he’d let his impatient get in the way and now not only have she discovered what happened, but he knew he’ll be playing hell to get her to trust him again.

Had this been a spec op, he would be blown to pieces by now. Patience. How the hell had he missed that!

But first thing first. Watching her disappearing down the pathway up to the cottage, he pressed the call button on his phone and resisted the urge to yelled at whoever it was on the other line. He wanted to catch up with Yaya and make her understand. Seeing the fears in her eyes, ones caused by him, was killing him inside. He never want to see that look on her face again. The hurt, accusing eyes, the pain of betrayal etching on her beautiful face as she looked back at him. He squeezed his eyes, trying to banish that image from his mind.

“Masters.” He was very tempted to ignore the call, but his phone was encrypted and only a handful of people knew the number. If it’s his brother, he’ll give him hell. but if it’s his men... They knew better than to call.

“Hi boss,” a rough deep voice greeted him from the other line. “We've got code red.”

Shit.

“This better be good, Hunter. I’m off duty and is on a fucking vacation, the first ever since I entered the force. What happened to Darcangelo?”

“Julian’s MIA on a hot pursuit of a cargo freight up the border. We suspect it’s Fefe laced drugs and other contrabands of the two-legged kind. But that’s not the only bad news. On pursuit, he was with three DUSMs. Combined task force. All four are reported MIA at about 1400 hours. We suspect a mole. Everything was under radar and only a small handful knew we were on the chase. If you don’t get back here, we’re going to be screwed.

The Feds and CIA are looking for an opportunity to strike, and this will give them the perfect opportunity. We can’t have that, or months of hard work by the USMS will amount to nothing. And you know that they found more leads in the last five months than the five years of the Fed and CIA together.”

He listened as Hunter gave him a briefing on all that occurred in the last 24 hours, his voice professional and on task but Barry knew he was impatient and worried for their friend. Julian Darcangelo was the best of the best. It’s not like him to go MIA and unless someone was giving away their positions, there was no way anyone can take him down. Barry hoped to god that whoever the SOB was, it wasn't one of their own. Even the thought left a bile taste in his mouth.

He also hoped that wherever Darcangelo is at the moment, he is able get himself together. If he still alive out there somewhere. As for the other DUSMs, he hoped that they were with Darcangelo. He knew that unless they had the training most of his men, himself included, had undergone, then their chances of survival are not good.

Why do they have to pick this time to act?

You told them you were taking off indefinitely, dumbshit.

After discovering the whereabouts of Yaya, Barry had pulled out of taskforce, giving everything to his most trusted men, Julian Darcangelo and Marc Hunter. He trusted them to handle the case just the way he would. He had pulled out as soon as the USMS sent their three most trust marshalls overs. Barry had left knowing that everything was in good hands.

A fucking mole in the taskforce was the last thing anyone had suspected. It was the last thing he needed.

Now the case was in jeopardy, three U.S. Marshalls were reported MIA along with his most trust man. If they don’t fish out the mole and recover the MIAs, hell will freeze over.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Way to go, Masters. Only a few weeks off and already there was a fucking mole. Hope it’s not one of your own, Masters. Or you’re in deep shit.

He took a few seconds to think of Yaya and wished that he hadn’t revealed himself so soon. He didn’t want to leave her hanging, but his men needs him. Hell, his country needs him. He thought of her smiles, her quick laughter, and the feel of her in his arms. Ahh, honey, I’m sorry.

He glanced at the direction of her cottage. I’ll come back for you. I promise. If it’s the last thing I’ll do, I’ll come back for you.

And just like that, he banished her from his mind and switched into his field mode. “Send me all the development on the case from the second I left. Keep them encrypted. And I want a background check on all involved, including the ones MIA in an hour. Keep this quiet and try to keep the other agents in the dark as much as you can. I don’t want anyone knowing I’m coming in.  When will my ride be here.”

“I sent a unmark flyer about thirty minutes ago. It will be there in 1.5 hour to transport you to the base. I suspect you’ll handle it from there?”

He didn’t even bother to answer. They already knew he would.

“Which of our men are in on this?”

“Who do you think? With you on vacation, half the team decided to kick it back too. But you already knew that. There’s only Darcangelo, Rossiter, Kendrick and me. Hell, I refuse to believe that any of ours the culprit. We’re brothers in arms.”

Barry didn’t believe it for a moment either. But the impossible had happened before.

“I want you to put Kendrick in your place and mobilize our men for backup. I need you and Rossiter with me. Keep it quiet. Tell everyone else the two of you decided to go in pursuit or whatever fucking excuses you can come up with. But I want you two armed and ready when I arrived. Same protocol. I want to get in and get out as fast. We’ll rescue the MIAs, if they’re still alive out there somewhere, bust the fucking mole and send his sorry ass to hell, and put those traffickers behind bars. I plan to be back here in four days. Think you can handle the raid?”

He didn’t even have to see Hunter to know that he was grinning on the other line. “Are you kidding me? I was waiting for you to say the words. Been boring as hell sitting behind the front lines. And here I thought Darcangelo got all the fun.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
:phew:  Boy, wasn't that extra long?! :D Sorry about that. hehe. I hope you enjoyed it. I know I did. :)

As always, I want to hear your thoughts. Let me know. 

:goodnite: 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol I loved the twist at the end!!! Hilarious!!!
Wow.... I understand both Yaya & Nadech. That's a hard relationship. I really enjoyed it!!! Hunter and Barry are soo funny at the end. Eh it's 1:24 A.M. here. Soo tired but I really wanted to read your part. Enjoyed it very much!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
@Nati. I'm glad you like the twist. I thought it would be a perfect addition to our genre since it's pretty dark and made the relationship more complicated. I'm so happy that you like it.  :dance1:

I'm glad you like Hunter. lol. I love this guy so much. he's very funny and so sweet too. Actually, I stole him (Marc Hunter), Julian Darcangelo, and even Gabe Rossiter from the I-Team series by Pamela Clare. I'm still suffering from withdrawal even three weeks after i finished it. It's highly addicting and it's very hard not to fall in love with the men (and the woman, let's not forget them), especially Hunter and Julian. The series are about these investigative reporters of the Denver newspaper firm, just like the girls of the 3 Musketeers Series, only with more interesting plot and hot steamy men that'll make you melt (literally!). lol. Julian Darcangelo appeared in book 2 and appeared throughout the rest of the series and Marc Hunter made his shocking appearance in book 3. he also appeared throughout the series and i love them especially in book 5, and book 5.5. their bickering will never stop, lol, these men who are good with their guns. Hunter is my absolute favorite with Julian running in close after. I can't do them justice in here, so if you're interested look them up. I guarantee you'll love them. You can also just skip to book 2 or book 3 since the series don't really connect. they can be read as standalones with appearances of character from previous books. )of course being me, I had to real all of them since I don't want to miss anything from my two favorite guys. the first book was also hilarious.)

haha, see what I mean by me still suffering from withdrawals? i still can't stop taking about them. :woot:  

btw, I can't wait t read your chapter! in the meanwhile, I'm rereading Hunter's book again. lol.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol!! I will for sure look them up. From what I read of them from you, it seems interesting. I will write the next chapter tomorrow because today is my cousin's birthday. I have to spend time with her. But I might not post it up until Thursday at the most, since I'm also working on other writing projects and work. Ugh. Work is surely tiring.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: again, ladies for the latest updates!  
You are such talented writers.   Don't worry about the length of the stories, the longer the better, hehehehe.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Omg!! I was totally sidetracked. I have been so happy with my vacation from work and school that I totally lost track of time/date. Don't worry though, I have the Chapter all ready. But after watching a Thai boran lakorn, Juntra Suriyakart (totally in love w Fah & Plug koo kud theme), I'm going to add some stuff and adjust some. Hope y'all can wait 'till then. :)
Edit: BTW @Iya I've checked out the summary of Marc's part Unlawful Contact, and seemed, like what you said, like a great and interesting book. I also see you like those kind of ahem *cough cough* genres. Lol!! I'm thinking about buying it from my cousin, who turned out to be a big fan of Pamela Clare.

Iya

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Omg!! I was totally sidetracked. I have been so happy with my vacation from work and school that I totally lost track of time/date. Don't worry though, I have the Chapter all ready. But after watching a Thai boran lakorn, Juntra Suriyakart (totally in love w Fah & Plug koo kud theme), I'm going to add some stuff and adjust some. Hope y'all can wait 'till then. :)
Edit: BTW @Iya I've checked out the summary of Marc's part Unlawful Contact, and seemed, like what you said, like a great and interesting book. I also see you like those kind of ahem *cough cough* genres. Lol!! I'm thinking about buying it from my cousin, who turned out to be a big fan of Pamela Clare.

haha. Of course I would be into THOSE! lol. Who wouldn't? isn't that why we indulge ourselves in Lakorns? for me, those novels are my guilty pleasures, lol. I think you'll enjoy them. I can't wait to read yours.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Been a long time since i came back to this thread. Loving all the chapters so far, you all are very talented and detailed writers. Im jello here. Lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh goodness, I've been mia-ing again and didn't even realized that you updated Iya.. will def catch up on your chapter :)

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Iya, Nati and Aikoden, I just started to read your fanfic and love it very much.  I hope you all will continue to write some more.  You all are fantastic writers.

Iya

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
oh goodness, I've been mia-ing again and didn't even realized that you updated Iya.. will def catch up on your chapter :)

haha. you've jsut up and disappeared. lol. glad you're back! can't wait to read the next one. and I'm itching to continue. lol :D

@an93lik, thanks. I'm very happy you like it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
So, I'm unsure of the future progress for this group fanfic.. since.. the other 2 authors along with myself have been missing in action :(  I do hope that we can come to finish this ff though.  :)