Hamburger : Aff & Umm : The Unsual Love Suspects

cecilia

Staff member
wait...so these are all the actor and actresses that played the older version of JLR? than who is that old man standing back there? I don't recognize him at all.
he played KOB'S father in RUKMAI..KLAITON .. with kob/andrew/araya chompoo.
and many many other lakorns as well .. i only recognize him as a father figure ..

cecilia

Staff member
omg, that really is ning huh. i didnt even know. i kept looking at her and thinking who is she.
i thought you would have recognize her right away ..
the only one that i couldn't' get right is the elder lady behind the woman that played TAH/YARD's mother in the likit version. who is she?

chinda

sarNie Elites
oh, i didnt even see that. good eyes lynda lol

wow, so this is their 3rd shoot together. they are unstoppable right now. and yes, aum is holding aff's hand. how cute ^_^
Actually, it's their 4th shoot together ^^ I cn't wait for more :lol:

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I'm so not diggin' the hairs, but I definitely love the hand holding of Aum and Aff...they just need to get together already!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought you would have recognize her right away ..
the only one that i couldn't' get right is the elder lady behind the woman that played TAH/YARD's mother in the likit version. who is she?
i dont know her name but she starred in many lakorns. i dont quite see her anymore though

i like the cover. it remind me of old hollywood

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww...aum and aff looks so good together...they should do more photo shoots together.....and ning still looks so pretty even after all these years...amazing^^

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the picture! Wow, they'e previous JLR casts, huh? That's amazing. And how Aum and Aff are holding hands! Aaawww! That is too cute. So cool how they're all connected too, I noticed when Aum was stepping on the dress (only after someone mentioned it though ;P) and how that seemed so wierd, cuz they probably wouldn't wanna do that to a dress. Anyway, LOVE THOSE TWO!!!

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
i like that they got the cast from the older version and new one together but yeah why they make aum hair so big other than that it looks pretty good.

cecilia

Staff member
Here's the inside of the magazine : very strange pose : sad b/c they didn't have all of them :lmao:

Credit: pantip​