Heart of a Warrior

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
:D

I love this so far.. can't wait for when Ian and Sydney meets. Strong independent woman meets warrior.
can't wait for Chapter 3. Hmmm...... I wonder what happened to Costa??

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3 should be up tomorrow, might be late though because I have a night class (Intro. to Folklore :p -- easy A, plus sounds like fun.).
I just finished the outline for all the chapters to the end, if only I could stay as focus with my novels. lol

As for Costa, he'll show up, you haven't seen the last of him. ;)

lady0fdarkness

ahhhhhhhhhh................ I'm loving every minute of it!! Ian seems so sexy and manly, plus he seems to love his daughter a lot. I love that in a man...... hehehe.............. I so can imagine Angelina Jolie as Sydney.. and Mr. Hubba hubba chunk of love meat, Brad Pitt. ooo.. I gotta work on that poster. Keep this up girl.. LOVE IT!!!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i like it. please continue! btw your writing is very good. do u plan on writing professionally?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
i like it. please continue! btw your writing is very good. do u plan on writing professionally?
Thanks! and yup.
My educational background is in print journalism, which is heavy on the research,facts and editing, and minimal on the creativity.
I've done mainly news and feature writing for various outlets, I didn't try my hand at writing fiction until this summer (I badly needed to do something creative).
I'm currently working on several novels (hoping to get them published), but Lome talked me into writing a piece to share with everyone. :)
I find it theraputic to write a piece that I don't have to think too much about, or do so much background research on. ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
o whao! i really like it ...time travel XXX and P'k is a warrior like brave heart hahah ~~ do continue ...

lady0fdarkness

ahh poor Sydney.. I hope it's Ian who's saving her... That will distract him from going to the tavern and search for women!

sarN

sarNie Granny
...if this was modern time he one of those guy dat goes to the club or strip join hahaha