Heart of a Warrior

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I got so much catching up to do, girl!! 1 week without internet was literally torturing! I'm so glad I'm back...

wow.. all the updates look good..

Liberty

sarNie Adult
:lol: Glad you guys are enjoying the steamy scenes. There's more to come!
The next one to come is in Chapter 11! Will they finish what they started???? You'll just have to wait and see. :p

lady0fdarkness

Anny....... lol...... you're such a tease! I was on the edge of my seat as I read this.. holy smokes........

that devious Ian, wearing nothing under his kilt. hehehe......... wow..... now I can't get that picture out of my mind; Sydney trying to wrap her fingers around his you know what....... Now I'm begging like Sydney.. More please! Don't stop! Hehehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! i hope i can read it before i go to sleep...i have to work at 5:30 AM so that means i have to get up around 4-ish.....^^

lady0fdarkness

ahhh.. just when Sydney made herself at home.. and a bed with Ian.. lol.. I think Darsha and the team will get to her..... I wonder how will Sydney explain to Ian about where she's really from...

sighh.....

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
sigh, ian is falling for her... at first, i thought it was lust but now, it becomes more real.
he will be heart broken once she goes back home... sighhhh

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY they finally did it..but soon the team will reach them...i wonder if sydney is going to go home or decide to stay there with ian.....hmmm dr. costa has been quiet for awhile..but i feel like he has something up his sleeve soon....

lady0fdarkness

Here is the poster I made for your fic. Sorry it took so long. Hope you like it, if not let me know so I can change stuff for you. Enjoy. :D

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ah, don't stop!! come back anny! hehe..
i bet costa is going to kidnapped fia and sydney.
sweetness between sydney and ian..love it.. even after her assumptions! i'm guilty of such thing. :p

lady0fdarkness

No!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Costa doesn't hurt Fia.... !

That was too sweet... for a moment there I really thought Sydney was going to make it out the door leaving him behind with misunderstandings; like she misunderstand that he just use her for sex and he misunderstand her that she has to leave to go to some man waiting for her. I'm glad Ian was able to stop her from leaving. Whewww......