Hima Tai Pra Jun

sarN

sarNie Granny
i seen up to eps 4 ! It acutally good . Kind of romatic too and i love Pat' expresss hhahha so cute .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
So you understand it in Khmer but not Thai.Well you will find out that it was so sweet when Film said Yong Bua Ya or was it Yong Boy Ya to Pat well whatever that part made me cry.
[post="163197"][/post]​
Thanks, KristyS. I can tell how much you love Hima Tai Prajun!! ;) What does "Yong Bua Ya or Yong Boy Ya" mean?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
^^^ I love her facial expressions too!!! She's really animated.....Pat's just too cute!!
[post="163208"][/post]​
I adore Pat's facial expressions, too. She's really creative and adorable!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i seen up to eps 4 ! It acutally good . Kind of romatic too and i love Pat' expresss hhahha so cute .
[post="163203"][/post]​
Sarn, I'm glad you enjoyed the lakorn. Did you see it in Khmer? Was it in Mayura or Srok Khmer version?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
Thanks, KristyS.  I can tell how much you love Hima Tai Prajun!!  ;) What does "Yong Bua Ya or Yong Boy Ya" mean?
[post="163213"][/post]​
in thai it means tee ruk which means my love :wub: .i wish Film said that to me.it was while thay were making up names to give to the flower but then Film was just knocked out but it wasn't really professional of Film to smile while he was falling down and that part made me laugh really bad. :loool:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
Srok Khmer version . I like it so far but I like Jao Sao Ban Rai more LOL
[post="163233"][/post]​
Oh, I see. I actually admire both lakorns equally. Pat and Por did really well. I couldn't justify which one was better. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
in thai it means tee ruk which means my love :wub: .i wish Film said that to me.it was while thay were making up names to give to the flower but then Film was just knocked out but it wasn't really professional of Film to smile while he was falling down and that part made me laugh really bad. :loool:
[post="163243"][/post]​
Thanks for the translation, KristyS. Yeah, I know it would be nice for Film to say that to you. LOL. You're such a committed fan of Film. He's very lucky. That's wonderful...

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i admit . I acutally like Pui/Num . Num is funnie haha i like how he threaten to kiss her / force kiss / sneak kiss ..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
sarN said:
ok , i admit . I acutally like Pui/Num . Num is funnie haha i like how he threaten to kiss her / force kiss / sneak kiss ..
[post="163679"][/post]​
Num/Pui are funny :loool: especially Num.Film and Pat are so sweet its bad that the storyline had to be so short it was just all about love at first sight.There wasn't that much of an obstacle to their love....they had such a great time together......Stupid brain tumor :angry: .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The theme song is really great,every time I listen it I will always cry....My sister has his cd but not the karaoke.I would of got it if it had Pat in it but it doesn't instead RS had to put in some other girls which is so not as beautiful as Pat.

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
lakorn watcher said:
All I hear is Film and Pat only. How's the chemistry with Num and his new nang'ek? I didn't watch this lakorn because I just can't stand waTching Num with another girl besides Kob. I know I might sound crazy.
[post="156106"][/post]​
HeHe..I nOe hOw u FeEl CuSs hE dOeS mAkE a PuRfEcT mAtCh wId KoB bUt u NoE pUi iS aLsO pUrDiE..bUt yEaH..I hAvE dAt sErIeS cUsS i lOvE iT sOOO mUcH nD dAt iTs rEaLlY sAd i JuS fElL iN lOvE wItH iT..At tHe eNd FiLm dIeD..ThAt mAdE mE cRiEd fOr nUm n HiS nA'Ek Pui tHeY wERE hApPy EnDiNg!!!

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
KristyS said:
So you understand it in Khmer but not Thai.Well you will find out that it was so sweet when Film said Yong Bua Ya or was it Yong Boy Ya to Pat well whatever that part made me cry.
[post="163197"][/post]​
u have such nice banners, KristyS!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
MiSzEz_PlOy said:
u have such nice banners, KristyS!!!
[post="164625"][/post]​
Thank You ^_^ .You too also have pretty banners and a avatar.I can tell that you must be a big fan of Pat and Film,just like me ^_^ .

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
KristyS said:
Thank You ^_^ .You too also have pretty banners and a avatar.I can tell that you must be a big fan of Pat and Film,just like me ^_^ .
[post="164686"][/post]​
of course i am...will can you do me a favor???if u could, could you make me a banner sign of film and pat becuss i'm not talented at graphics...i would appreciate it if u did..nd if u could jus pm me the link...