HMONG PROTEST!!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
give me one good reason why i should be "pitching a hand in helping" idiots?...and you know what?...it is SATISFYING...wanna know why?...because they're making idiots of themselves...and THAT'S THE PITY...because they don't have the self confidence to make themselves better...not just hmong people...but everyone on this planet has gone through or will go through some sort of hardship...life ain't easy and it didn't come with a manual...but if hmong people want to make idiot of themselves...that's their problem...they ain't no one special who deserves everything to be given to them on a silver platter

if you wanna go with your theory about princes and kings leaving to save themselves so they can later on save the country...you implied that VP was either a prince or king in your comment in replying to mine..and VP ain't no prince or king...so why the hell did is a$$ ran out of the laos when the going got tough?...wow, great guy...damn coward...that's what he is...and i wasn't the one who said hmong people were gonna die without VP...i just quoted your "smart" hmong people...i'm apparently too stupid to make that connection lol...and i didn't say anything about forgetting the history, culture, or any of that...and i've repeated myself over and over again...I...ME...MOI...haven't seen any good that VP has done for the hmong people...i didn't say you, him, or her...I said ME, MYSELF, AND I...sheesh...you can respect VP all you want...i can care less...but ME, MYSELF, AND I never have and never will respect VP...get it through your head...this is MY opinion...not yours, his, or her's....for me to give my respect to someone...they HAVE to earn it...there are common respect that is automatically given to everyone just because they are a human being...but i give the same common respect to animals...if someone wants deep respect from me they have to earn it and so far VP has done a very good job of killing even my common respect for him...VP is right up there with bush and hitler...damn mass murderers

yes, go right ahead and not respect VP ALL YOU WANT because it's a human right to have one's own thoughts and feelings and opinions but can you please show us some respect...us who are in supportive of him...
and those who are suporting him, can we pelase show everyone else respect too...why can't we all voice out our opinions in a mature manner?

champthong

sarNie Hatchling
Oh give me a break...people complained, even some of you in here, that GVP was not doing anything to help the Hmong people in Laos and that he's just in it for the $$$...well, what the hell do you call this?? When he does do something, then it's like...oh no, he's so stupid...geez, make up your mind already...
ummm...so your saying that this is the correct way of solving or helping the Hmong in Laos? Lets get missiles, guns, and destroy the sacred capital city of Laos, etc.

How can people make up their mind if it is morally wrong of doing thing and you know it too...it is just like saying let's support Hitler because he's doing something...

Regarding the comments you made about the $300 to $600 that it doesn't exist, why are people in this forum fully aware of this matter?

Hmoob4life

sarNie Egg
I'm a little late on this dicussion but whatever!!
First of all I'm new here. I thought that this forum was going to be fun.
Second of all the first thing that I click on when I signed up was the Hmong board and I saw this post. The first post I read and I got mad already!
I just want to say that all of you that are against VG are some stupid dumbass people. He was the one who brought you and your parents here in the United States. Without him you wounldn't be here at all!!!! You'll probably said that your dad brought you here but it's not!!!! GVP brought us here and your parents choose the decision to follow it so you the children would have a better life and better place to have and be in. If it wasn't for him you'll probably got stuck in the jungle like all the other Hmong people who are struggling and fighting to get out of it. They probably wish they were you! If you don't go out there and support your own leader then it's ashame to call yourself Hmong. You don't have to be one anyway. Hmong stick up for each other. They are one nation and they stand up for one another! Always remember that we are here because of GVP. I don't give a shit of what all of you think! If you are proud to be Hmong and believe that you have a better life because of GVP then you better go out there and support him! Most of you said that you hated him? What the fuck. What did he do to you? Nothing! repeat: HE GAVE YOU A BETTER LIFE!!! DUH! That's what he did!

Even if he tried to overthrow the loation goverment, who cares!! I'm with him! Do you know what they loation goverment do to the Hmong over there!! IF you don't then go research it!! Those Hmong girls there are getting rape and killed by the loa people over there!! Men, women and children are getting poison! Do you see how much they did! If GVP really planned to do that, I know it's not right but he was trying to help the Hmong from Loas. Think about this and go out there and give your support, please!

Those of you that lives in Fresno are CA, there will be one tonight at 7pm in the same place of yesterday! Wear a white shirt. It represent the innocence of the Hmong people.

Hmoob4life

sarNie Egg
oh i c snow.

I would really like to hear if any laos people know about this or heard anything about this.
"The arrest of General Vang Pao is welcome news to the government of Laos. A spokesman for the country's foreign minister said, "this is the news that Laos has waited for so long.'"

natty

Chubs
i wasnt talking about his arrest you idiot.

anyways.. so the thousands of lives who fled into thailand are now all afraid that because of vang pao's action, they will be forced to be deported. great going.

Hmoob4life

sarNie Egg
i wasnt talking about his arrest you idiot.
anyways.. so the thousands of lives who fled into thailand are now all afraid that because of vang pao's action, they will be forced to be deported. great going.
Do you even know me? I don't think so, so better not call me an idiot again or you'll going to regret it!
What the hell are you talking about then?

Hmoob4life

sarNie Egg
But there's a different, you see Martin Luther King didn't tried to bomb or kill and innocent lives, but he protested in a non-violence way and that's a different from the way GVP was going to do. Think about, the black got their independence from using non-violence against the white, that's how they earn their independent unlike GVP.
Do you really think GVP is that bad!! He wasn't even found guilty yet. You can't just say that he was going to do it but he got arrested. Maybe someone is framing him. Get that straight!

pinky_girl

sarNie Egg
My Hmong people,

Just a reminder if you guys ever pray to the lord Jesus Christ. Please, please, please, don't worshop no other god. Have faith and GVP will be out ASAP. God bless you all.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
do as you all please.. if you are a supporter.. support.

if you are a hater.. just keep things to yourself and let supporters be.

a closed mouth doesn't get fed.. so speak up for what you want!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Do you even know me? I don't think so, so better not call me an idiot again or you'll going to regret it!
dude regret what?? Natty doesnt even know u so she wouldnt even care...duhhh!!! acting like ur someone special....pfftt!! <_<

Muddie Murda

smile...
Welcome to the forum. Just read the threads and understand what each person's saying.
"Idiot" came from the judgement on how you responded...so considering your thoughts you posted, we know you a little bit.

But yeahhhhh, it's getting boring. People preaching and yelling the same thing over and over. When do you think VP will have his say in this?? Or the other 9 people?

Hmoob4life

sarNie Egg
dude regret what?? Natty doesnt even know u so she wouldnt even care...duhhh!!! acting like ur someone special....pfftt!! <_<
Oh I get what you are saying. So that means that I don't even know you so I can call you whatever I want because I don't care. I don't think you mind me calling you an idiot too or maybe a bitch. That would sound better!

Hmoob4life

sarNie Egg
Welcome to the forum. Just read the threads and understand what each person's saying.
"Idiot" came from the judgement on how you responded...so considering your thoughts you posted, we know you a little bit.

But yeahhhhh, it's getting boring. People preaching and yelling the same thing over and over. When do you think VP will have his say in this?? Or the other 9 people?
Thanks. I'm trying to get to know these member in here. Anyway, if you read what I wrote I wasn't the one who start dissing. If she didn't call me an idiot maybe I wouldn't cuss that bad.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
wow, very hot topic !!!

- Versus : The Lao Prince is somewhere in Europe, and exactly in France, in the south, living peacefully without wanting to be implied in that GVP action. He doesn't plan to take over Laos either. Before the Communists took the power, there were 3 factions at least, not 2 (the rightists, the neutrals, the communists).

- Hmoob4life : welcome to the forum. I'm sad that you are deceived when u saw those topics here relating things you disagree. But from what i know, a forum is a place where ppl exchange about medias, opinions, and there's not just one truth about things. No one is right or better than others. That would be to sad if we had all the same opinion about things. Diversity makes the world richer. We are just here to talk about something that happened and that we don't know yet the reality. Except for some who have talked to the lawyer of GVP or GVP personally to know about what he really intended to do (save Hmongs or take over Laos). We are all smart enough to exchange without using some ***** words. We just have to respect each other opinion.

- GVP sure did a lot of good things to Hmong ppl he is faithful too. Bringing food and rice to them during the war in Laos, he also helped the Frenchs and the Americans too. To thank him for his help, the Americans accepted to welcome some Hmong people who wanted to flee Laos when the Communists were at the power. That's what Hmong people should respect him for.

A respect for the things he did in the past doesn't include to agree with everything he did or planned to do(but what was he really trying to do? it's better to wait for him to say it officially no?). I don't wanna protest for GVP liberation, but i prefer protesting for the liberation of the Hmong people in the jungle. If he really intended to save his people there, that was good from him, but the way he did (if that was really his intention) maybe wasn't. Do u guys remember of what happened a few years ago, with M.Vang? Then you guys should know what i mean when i say it wouldn't have been good if he tried to do it that way.

I saw someone say that he wanted to take back the Hmongs land? which one? and I saw someone say that the Lao people torture the Hmong people. Don't imply all the Laotians. A whole nation shouldn't pay for the mistakes only done by SOME.

Ok that's all i wanted to say for now. No offense people, that's just my opinion which can be wrong, i have a low education, not as higher as some of you :D . And for people who gave some infos about the History, can you please give me your sources? i'm curious lol.

First of all I'm new here. I thought that this forum was going to be fun.
Second of all the first thing that I click on when I signed up was the Hmong board and I saw this post. The first post I read and I got mad already!
I just want to say that all of you that are against VG are some stupid dumbass people.
=> Who started again? my memory isn't good, i'm a stupid dumbass lol.

Hmoob4life

sarNie Egg
Talking to me? While talking about "some stupid dumbass" I wasn't talking about natty, alright. She asked if the lao people knew about what happened and I thought she was talking about if they knew that GVP was arrested so I told her that they are welcome to hear the news. She could have just tell me that that is not what she was talking about instead of calling me an idiot. And I'm sorry for my language, I just can't help it when I'm mad.

natty

Chubs
no dear it was you who did not understand.. you hopping into the middle of my conversation and quoted something that i wasnt even asking.. i wasnt asking if laos people know about the arrest! maybe if you read all the post between me and snow before you quick to jump then it wouldnt lead to this. Oh and also what did you want me to watch out for? lol are you going to do an internet cap on me? or voodoo? lol funny..

but whatevers i dont want to turn this into a members battle. this topic like what others said are getting seriously old. you will never change other's view cus we are all stubborn.. before any of us post, we already had it in our minds which side we're going to be on.

Hmoob4life

sarNie Egg
Dear? :blink:

Right, I realize my mistake when I jump into your conversation. But why calling someone else an idiot when they made a mistake? I was trying to help you. You should at least make it sound a little nicer. In fact I should have asked it in a nicer way too but you got me mad so what..When I realize my mistake I asked you what did you wanted to know again so maybe I could find it to you 'cause I don't want to go read the whole thing over again but I don't know what was your problem. Anyway, this has already been a member battle but lets end it right here because talking to a....uh nvm I don't even want to go there..I just wanted to express my opinion like evey one else including you.