Hong Fah (Kantana)

Iya

sarNie Adult
thanks for the picture. i like it, though i think it a bit exaggerated in photoshop.

btw, any one know how long this lakorn might be. i'm stopping on ep 6 b/c i'm afriad to watch their separation in the further eps. i think i'm falling in love with Kwan all over again. as for Tle, i still prefer him with pancake.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
this lakorn is getting boring. The niece and the aunt pretty much everywhere and so annoying.:angry:

Iya

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting boring. The niece and the aunt pretty much everywhere and so annoying.:angry:
i agree with you. however, it's not much of the aunt and niece that is really annoying me. it's the mother who's always trying to keep her from p'ek. ugh! why is she like that? is she confirmed yet that kwan is her daughter? plus, have she ever thought that it was tle who was there for kwan when no one else was? at first i felt sorry for her when she lost her husband and daughter. now i just feel sick of her. look what's she doing to her own daughter? she is now causing kwan's suffering!

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Yeah I hate hong mom now. She so freaking annoying. I'm not feel sorry for her anymore. But Hong n Manpol so cute though.

Iya

sarNie Adult
But Hong n Manpol so cute though.
i think so too. lol. at first i said i like him alot with Pancake. now i think he has good chemistry with kwan too. come to think of it, tle has good chemistry with most of his co-actress.

matty

sarNie Egg
I just wanted to say:

This lakorn had good potential that was wasted! I felt that the writer started with a good idea for a story and got lazy with the details of everything! I enjoyed the lakorn, but it's starting to hang by a rope right now! I'm not blaming it on the actors or the acting, which isn't bad (Kwan and Tle chemistry is the only thing holding it together, the mom is a hypocrit for trying to do to Kwan what her mother did to her, but her acting is okay, although annoying, the aunt and niece does exactly what they're suppose to do, make us annoyed and hate them!)

I actually think the cast is good for their parts! The ones I blame for the downfall of this lakorn is the writer, director and especially the editor!!!!!! The lakorn is so poorly put together that I cringe sometimes. The story doesn't even flow well! One minute Kwan is mad at Tle and a second later she's okay with him! I was like, 'Huh? What happen?' First Kwan and Tle was like, we can't be too close to each other because Khun Yhing will know that we know each other from before and will think we're here to take advantage of her! And I was like, 'The mom has run into Tle and Kwan together so many times before and she still don't know that they know each other?!!!!' Parts of the lakorn were so choppy!

I'm going to finish this lakorn just because I've invested so much time already, but I hope they pair up Kwan and Tle again in the future because their chemistry isn't too bad, but hopefully with a better put together story!!

Sorry guys, was just frustrated and wanted to rant and rave!!! :)

Iya

sarNie Adult
I just wanted to say:

This lakorn had good potential that was wasted! I felt that the writer started with a good idea for a story and got lazy with the details of everything! I enjoyed the lakorn, but it's starting to hang by a rope right now! I'm not blaming it on the actors or the acting, which isn't bad (Kwan and Tle chemistry is the only thing holding it together, the mom is a hypocrit for trying to do to Kwan what her mother did to her, but her acting is okay, although annoying, the aunt and niece does exactly what they're suppose to do, make us annoyed and hate them!)

I actually think the cast is good for their parts! The ones I blame for the downfall of this lakorn is the writer, director and especially the editor!!!!!! The lakorn is so poorly put together that I cringe sometimes. The story doesn't even flow well! One minute Kwan is mad at Tle and a second later she's okay with him! I was like, 'Huh? What happen?' First Kwan and Tle was like, we can't be too close to each other because Khun Yhing will know that we know each other from before and will think we're here to take advantage of her! And I was like, 'The mom has run into Tle and Kwan together so many times before and she still don't know that they know each other?!!!!' Parts of the lakorn were so choppy!

I'm going to finish this lakorn just because I've invested so much time already, but I hope they pair up Kwan and Tle again in the future because their chemistry isn't too bad, but hopefully with a better put together story!!

Sorry guys, was just frustrated and wanted to rant and rave!!! :)
*applaused* well put! :)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
yeah this lakorn is really bad and should end already. i guess the only reason i'm watching this is becuase i don't have anything else to watch. it's soooo stupid and i don't think it can get any stupider lol all the characters are so poorly developed except for the bad people. they run the show and continue to do what they do best while the good people have no power at all. for all the times the aunt and niece abuises kwan, wayu never says anything but the one time kwan fights back he sides with pring like wth? it's so stupid that it's funny.

Iya

sarNie Adult
It's ending this Sunday, I believe.
oh, i hope that is true. this drama is turning out to be a drag and the mother is annoying me so much. but then against, wouldn't that mean that they would be rushing the ending?

Iya

sarNie Adult
it's final. the ending sucks. they rush it like crazy! esp. the ending where the king went back to fight for his throne. very poorly done.

this is another waste. *shakes my head* the only thing i like about this drama is the paired up between tle and kwan. their chemistry and relationship is the only thing that kept me going. at least they ended up at the end.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oh my gosh the last ep was horrible. who freakin directed this lakorn? the ending needed to be more detailed not rushed like that. they should've cut out the annoying scenes with the aunt and niece fighting and use those times for the end seriously. none of the characters flow. indeed somebody got very lazy!

Linda

sarNie Egg
yea seriously.. wth was this? the last episode was CRAP!!!!! They should have added another episode to elaborate the king's story a little more. The way he got his throne back was weak. The meeting of Hong's mom and dad was weak. Hong didn't even look too surprised. IDK.. everything was just weak and very poorly directed. Lazy!!!