Hot Or Not

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
NOT!!! if the guy takes longer than me....it's a NO NO!!! HAHAH

Guy with Deep voice? HOT OR NOT!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
Oh heck no....that is totally not hot...shoot..if a guy doesn't pay on your date out with him, he's either cheap or an a$$.

Guy or girl who birps or farts in front of you and is not shy about it......Hot or Not?

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
**FAINTED***

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

**edit**

thanks Kymmy!!!

i'm back ....

bald guy? HOT OR NOT

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
haha...it so depends on how the guy looks bald so i say not because i like my guy with hair.....and i mean only on the head ok! lol

Guy with a mustache......Hot or Not?

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HOT if they look like Hugh Jackman!!! from X-men HAAHHA HOT HOT!!!

Guy who wear PINK!!! HOT OR NOT?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
EeeeeeK! Depends on how sensitive...dont want one who cries over little things. Other than that...HOT.

LOL...guys in speedos : HOT or NOT?

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
Oh i think not...haha!

Guys or Girls who are good looking but when they smile, their teeth is all jacked up....Hot or Not?

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Answer:
Are you kidding me... that's HOT!

HTML:
http://www.allanbarnard.com/dir_pics_humor/dir_pictures/PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg
Have a look for yourself... :^P

Question: HOT or NOT
Attempting to pursue a person knowing that they have a significant other and don't care.

Since the pursuee has the right to make the decision so long as they are not married. I want to know... hot or not?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL who are you trying to pursue hmmm?

NOT so hot, we should respect the signifcant other.

But, since they are not bound by marriage, then everyone has the right to pick / choose what's best for them.

Tehehe...Booty dancers : HOT or NOT?

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Wai Wai... you are no fun. And you are not being real. Women stay in unhealthy relationship all the time, waiting for other men to pursue them so they can dump their significant other. Otherwise, why would they give me, I mean others the time or day. Hmm??

ANSWER:

Booty Dancers are HOT! Shakira Hips Don't lie video... check those booty dancers.

But if they have cottage cheese cellulitis... yuck! Itz all not hot.

*edit damn too fast --> zebras... cold... watching lions eat zebras... now that's hot!

QUESTION:
Lesbians kissing hot or not