Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'll probably end this one this week and I MIGHT start the sequel too... the instant coffee story with Tik... :lol: I said I won't start that one yet but I change my mind again... :lol:

stay tuned for the final 2 chapters plus an epilogue... ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i missed that to "barf banner"...??

i would like to have a sneak peak..k nikki?

i cant wait to read the next two ending chapter donna... :spin:

oh that time thing ...it is prolly bout 3-4 pm my time?

oh hey pze..glad you made it back home safely...oh btw where do you want me to post them pics of your cheating husband?? *msn?

he was hugging hecka girls onstage LMAO

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 19

“I want you to stay away from Aff and my daughter.� Tik told Aum. They were both standing outside the hospital where Aff goes to work. Aum remembered this man. He was the man whom Aff had spent time with a few weeks ago. He didn’t know that this man was Arisoya’s father. Aff never told him about the identity of Arisoya’s real father and he never dared to ask. He wanted to punch Tik but his body won’t move. He felt as if he suddenly froze when Tik told him to stay away from Aff and Arisoya. The times that he shared with them were the happiest moments of his life.

“I don’t want to…� He told him nervously.

“Aff told me that we’ll get married once your marriage is void.� Tik smiled while he told it to Aum. Aum shook his head in disbelief. He knew Aff will never do that… But is he 100 % sure that Aff really won’t do that? He loves Aff with all his heart but does Aff love him too? Since Aff bought him from a store, his probably just like an object to her. Once she’s tired with him, she wants to dispose him. Aum was heart broken. He didn’t expect this to happen. He didn’t expect that the only woman whom he loves so much and wants to spend his lifetime with her doesn’t love him back. He looked at Tik once more.

“Thank you for telling me all about it. I hope you and Aff will have a happy life.� He told him and walked away. He wanted to kill Tik but he just can’t. He doesn’t want Arisoya to lose her father. Aum decided not to go back to Aff’s house. He decided to go back to his pad and start his life all over again.

------------------------------------------------

Aff was already on the hospital where the DNA of Tik, Aum and Arisoya was about to be tested. Since she wanted it to keep a secret, she never informed Aum that his DNA was about to be tested too. She took a strand of hair of Aum and Arisoya for the DNA testing. Aff glanced at her wrist watch. Tik told him that they will meet on the hospital but he was not still there. After a couple of minutes, Tik finally arrived.

“What took you so long?� Aff asked him. Tik smiled at her.

“I had a meeting with someone…� He answered her.

“Give them what they need so they can start the process immediately.� She told Tik. He did what he was told and the DNA testing was already in process. The person in charge told them that they would get the results 2 weeks from now.

“In 2 weeks, the truth will finally come out.� Tik told Aff but she ignored him. She walked passed him and immediately went inside her car but Tik followed him. He tapped her car window.

“What?!� She asked angrily.

“I met your husband a while ago.� Tik told her. Aff was shocked when she heard him. Tik probably told lies to him.

“What did you told him?� Aff asked him coldly.

“Oh nothing… I just told him that I am your daughter’s real father. That’s all.� Tik answered her. Aff grabbed her cell phone and started calling Aum but she can’t reach him.

“You’re going to explain everything to your husband?� Tik asked her again. Aff glared at him and closed her window. She threw her cell phone to the passenger seat and started to drive fast as she can to their house. When she reached home, she hurriedly ran upstairs to their room. There was no sign of Aum. He searched the whole house but he was not there. She didn’t know where to look for Aum since she doesn’t even know where he used to live before they got married. She tried calling Aum’s cell phone again but she can’t reach him. Her cell phone began to ring but it was not Aum who’s calling. It was from the hospital. She needed to be back there as soon as possible.

2 weeks later…..

Almost 2 weeks had passed and yet there was still no Aum. Aff and Arisoya were missing him badly now. Arisoya was kept on asking where her Papa is. Aff keeps on telling her that Aum was busy with his work again.

Aff and Arisoya were lying on the bed together. Since Aum left 2 weeks ago, Aff insisted that Arisoya sleep beside her. Aff finally noticed that Aum and Arisoya really look like each other. She really reminds her of Aum. Imagine Aum as a girl and Arisoya would be the perfect example. One time, it even crossed to her mind that Arisoya is really Aum’s daughter but that will be impossible since she and Aum haven’t met 4 years ago… :rolleyes:

“Mama, I miss Papa…When will he come back?� Arisoya asked her Mama while she was sitting hugging her.

“He’ll be back soon…� She answered her but the truth is, she’s not sure if Aum will still come back to their lives.

“I wish he’ll be back before Arik arrives.� Arisoya told Aff. Her daughter’s comment made her smile. She is thinking about having a baby brother again. Aff began to feel dizzy and she wanted to vomit. She hurriedly went to the bathroom and started vomiting. After she vomited, Aff was speechless. Since she is an obstetrician-gynecologist, she obviously knows the symptoms if a woman is pregnant and she thinks that a life is already growing inside of her. Arisoya was beginning to feel worried when she heard her Mama vomiting. Aff finally came out of the bathroom and went back to the bed again.

“What’s wrong, Mama? Are you sick?� She asked her Mama and she was looking really worried.

“No, I’m not sick, sweetheart…Maybe I just ate something bad…� Aff told her daughter. She didn’t tell her daughter that there’s a possibility that she is pregnant. She doesn’t want to disappoint the little girl if she’s not really pregnant. But in case that she’s pregnant, will her second child grow up without a father again?

--------------------------------------------------------
The day had finally come. The results of DNA test will be released today. Aff woke up early to pick up the results. While on the bathroom, before she was about to take a shower, she decided to use the pregnancy test kit she purchased last night. She slowly dropped her urine into it and waited for a several minutes for the result. Finally, the result came out and it was…. POSITIVE!

Aff didn’t know how to react. She told to herself that these things are not accurate so she decided to go to doctor and have a check-up. She even thinks she’s stupid for buying a pregnancy test kit last night. But the result… it’s positive… She thought to herself.

She took a shower and hurriedly went to the hospital. She didn’t expect that to see Tik already waiting for the results to come out. Finally, a man holding a white envelope went out of the room. He handed the envelope to Tik. He slowly opened it and read the results. Tik was shocked to see the results.

“It can’t be… How did this happen?...� He was asking himself. Aff took the paper from Tik’s hand and read it. She too was so shocked about the results. Tik left. He was so disappointed. It is now proven that he is NOT Arisoya’s father. How will he explain all of this to his father?

“Aum….is…Arisoya’s…real….father….� She said slowly. She read the results over and over again.

“But…How?� She asked herself. How on earth did Aum becamse Arisoya’s father? It is still a big mystery to her how did she and Aum end up spending a night together, 4 years ago…

Since she was already in a hospital, she decided to have a check-up. After the check-up, the doctor found out that she was 3 weeks pregnant. Aff was so happy but at the same time, sad. She was happy because she and Aum will have another baby again but sad because she doesn’t know where Aum is. She really doesn’t know where to look for him. But someone came to her mind…Someone that would help her to find Aum…

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
sorry for the grammatical errors... will come back tomorrow to edit... ^_^

want some spoilers? okay... I hate giving away spoilers but since the next one is the last chapter, I guess it's okay... :lol:

Aff didn't know that Aum is Dr. Love, right? and Aff is listener of Dr. Love...so Aff will call Dr. Love and will seek advice about her love problem...
that's all for now... just wait for the final chapter... ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. i didn't expect that to be the spoiler. i thought she's gonna head back to the noodle store and ask for more info .LOl .. i was wrong.

thank you for the update. i so can't wait. finally .. arisoya and arik can be sibling :wub: ..

can't wait for more .. this is so good ^^ :clap:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh donna... i so cant wait for the last chapter.. i cant believe its the last one.. T_T .. dr. love.. where are you .. thanks for the spoilers... >_< .. dr. love.. eeeeek.. I love ur fic donna.. i cant wait for them to remember. ."their first nite" hehe xp ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh yessssssssssssss...i love the update...

awww its ending! :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG...what an awesome update...tik is such a meanie....but when he found out the truth..he took it like a man, kept his word and left....poor aum...my dr. love..thanks for the the spoiler heehee

lol ceci...noodle store for more info....she would probably eat all of it up

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love listening to the radio everynight and there's one program that I tune in to everynight that gives advices to love problems... the dj calls himself DR. HEART... :lol: it is really where I got the idea of Aum being a dj here in my story... :lol: