How old is Chakrit?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm back..i dunno if i should trust wikiepedia..but it saids on there his b-day is March 27, 1975...i'm not sure though..i dun tink he's tat old...cuz tat'll make him 32 tis year...i dunno..any one wanna clarify tat foe us gals...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Well I'm sure he was born in 25 June 1978, i saw it somewhere and heard many people clarified that one is his real actual birthday, so he is 29 this year and it's right that he is older than kob 2 months, noon 2 years and younger than Kat English 2 years lol.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
1. Kat, Katreeya English--Sept 4, 1976.

2. Krit, Chakrit Yamnam--June 25, 1978.

3. Kob, Suwanant Kongying--July 22, 1978.

4. Noon, Woranuch Wongsawan--Sept 24, 1980.

5. Oil, Thana Sutthikamol :kiss:--Dec 10, 1976. Wooooo...... Oil looks younger than his age. Bravo!!!!

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Krit's definitely younger than Kat, but maybe what I'm saying now can shock you a bit more, Krit and Kat were classmates. Yep, same class, same year and same school.... :lol: ....No kidding, I was watching TV one day and they interviewed Kit Kat...sorry Krit & Kat (at that time, I mean years ago, when they starred in one lakorn together), Krit and Kat said they were close friends before from class, so no problem in shooting a lakorn together (like no adjustment required for them).

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
eheehee..i knew about tat one..didn't they joke around tat if they hit 30 and aren't married yet they'll tie the knot?? lairs..LOL..i would luv to see tat happen..eheehe...two hot ppl 2gether..goodness it'll be the Thai version of Angelina & Brad...LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. That's kinda shocking too... Thai version of Angelina and Brad.lol. Help save africa and adopt lots of kids!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg. So if Krit is 29, that means that Por is older than him! :loool: Unless Krit just turned 30 this year. Omg. I can't believe it. They're about the same age(Por might be older)yet, Por looks way, way, way younger than Krit. That's such a shame :loool: Krit should try to keep up... :loool: