Hua Jai Chocolate

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Hiya Mara Phang,

Yes, I'm Khmer. I understand Thai, Laos, and of course Khmer. My mother still watches Mayura video, and I used too also when I was younger, but now I just stick to watching it in Thai. Nice to meet ya. ;)
[post="45751"][/post]​

That's so cool how you can understand three languages. Thanks for reponding Kayla. Nice to meet you, too. Keep up with the great summaries. I hope to read more soon... :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
puffypie said:
Me i have watched it to episode 4 only but i really like it a lot and after reading all the opinion u guys have in this movie..make me want to watch it more....Love Aom in this serie so much...Mos well he is ok..No offense to all Mos's fan but i think that he could do much better in some scences...However, i llike the storyline and of course the view of this serie...Make me want to go to Swiss..So beautiful and so romantic....... :p
[post="46099"][/post]​

Really? I think he's doing pretty darn good. But yea, everyone can use improvement when it comes to acting. This is actually Mos first time protraying a role like this and I'm loving it. Anyhow, opinion well respected. Yes, this lakorn makes me want to go to Switzerland also and find my heart. Wait..I forgot I already have a boyfriend. :blink: :huh: :lmao:

I'm with you gals. I can't wait to see the slap kiss episodes. Tinah, I got to get me a copy of the soundtrack. Better yet, I might get that and Mos' new album. Can't wait till Tuesday and Wednesday to arrive. Woowhoo go Mos and Aom! :sweat:

ahs

sarNie Egg
So loving this...aom & Mos are so cute together..they are very convincing in their roles. Aom's pretty good at crying.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Leslie and others for uploading this lakorn..I watched episode 12....leaw la ka..It gets better and better..so romantic and all..I dont know how Aom refuse her heart if there is the man doing something like that to get her back....lol So so sweet..the song he sang for her..the way he looks at her...I dont want it to end though..It is the best lakorn i watch right now...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay gals, I just got done with episode 13. Mos is going crazy. He would sit all day at Aom's work place, drinking latte after latte, just to prove to Aom that he is truthful to her. I love the scene when Aom dropped something under the table and went to go pick it up, and Mos came under the table right after her and smooched her real hard on the cheeks. Too cute! :w000t:

summary and screencaps tonight.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Okay gals, I just got done with episode 13. Mos is going crazy. He would sit all day at Aom's work place, drinking latte after latte, just to prove to Aom that he is truthful to her. I love the scene when Aom dropped something under the table and went to go pick it up, and Mos came under the table right after her and smooched her real hard on the cheeks. Too cute! :w000t:

summary and screencaps tonight.
[post="47111"][/post]​
how sweet. cute mos really did that. cant wait to watch.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh my gosh..mos is crazy lol..but sweeeeeett...i dont want this lakorn to end..im also scared this lakorn might have a bad ending too..but maybe not..if so i would be sooo mad..but yeh..love mos and aom..mos is starting to be like tik now..lol.. :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
No no gals. This lakorn will not have an unhappy ending. Just remember the logic of the lakorn. Love is like Chocolate. Sometime it's sweet. Sometime it's bitter. The lakorn is going through all of those phrases. It's emphasizing a love story between two people who feel loveless in life, and along with their heartache has found each other. And just like every love story in real life or not, we all go through these obstacles. First we find love, then we start misunderstanding and doubting each other feelings because other people are involved, then at the end if we pull through together, it will be the true love that we've been searching for. B)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh lol..i just keep thinking that because most of aom's lakorn well aom and captain/tik she didnt end up with her praek..i forgot to think about the storyline with it..hmm..its weird how aom has a lot of lakorn when she or praek die..saung rownirondon ken and aom both dies..so thats good..her lakorn keeps me thinking like is she gonna die or praek wont get w/her..stuff like that

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yea, I know. Aom and her sad stories. Well for sure this one will be a happy one so we all can sleep good, k. :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg guyz i jus finished wtchin episode 12....im am such a sucker..i cried througout the scene where he played the piano and sang her that song in the restaurant...its so sad right now...but its still very swt....love mos..hes tryin to do everythin he can to win her back...cant wait for the next episode....its gettin very very intense..

btw how many more episodes does this lakorn have?does anybody know?

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
ooh that sounds sad..I'm still on the 10th episode..I guess I gotta catchup real quick...hopefully they will be back again soon...eh?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Summary to episode 13

Mos came back home to find Sai there also. He asked her what her business of being here is. Sai, looking upset, said does she have to have business to come and visit him now. Mos’ nanny said that they’ve been cooking and asked him to have dinner. At the dinner table Sai was trying to be nice to Mos talking about marriage and etc. Mos was brushing her off big time. LOL Mos said before at dinner table, he asked her to marry him, but she didn’t cared too. Now they’re at the dinner table again but this time she is the one who wants to marry him. He said that sometime between the both of them it’s not what they did that was wrong, but it was the wrong timing. Sai looked speechless. Mos said I’ve already told you have I felt and you already know my answer so quit TRYING then he left the table. LOL

Jamie wanted to show the two Thai guys that Aom has other option when it comes to love since the two Thai guys is cheering for Mos. Jamie stated that Aom still has option, and the next day they all went to the amusement park and the two Thai guys met the chef guy. They were kind of stunned. Jamie is cheering for the chef guy and she wants Aom to hook up with him, thinking that the chef guy can provide her happiness. LOL..The Thai guy with the glasses and Jamie are so funny. They are always arguing. The Thai guy with the glasses said that Jamie is scared of love, that’s why she’s always in Aom’s business when it comes to love. He told Jamie when she finds love, she will be shy, and her face will be red, and she will not do anything right. LOL I think they’re going to be a cute couple.

The next day Mos got up early to go to Aom’s work place. Sai followed behind him closely. Aom was working and they told her that she has a customer. As soon as she turned around to say her greeting, her face’s expression changed when she saw Mos. LOL before Aom can get a word out, Mos, with a smile, said “ah hem. I’m a customer or you going to try and tell me to leave� LOL So Aom had to be nice to him and showed him to his table and took his orders. When Mos seated, Sai was behind the corner and saw them. Urgh..I’m sure now since she knows where Aom works, she will come and harass Aom later on. Mos is crazy. He sat at Aom’s work place all day and ordered about 5 lattes. LOL. Mos waited for Aom to get out of work in his car. But as soon as she walked out, his nanny called, causing him to not notice Aom leaving.

The next day Mos came to Aom’s work place again. This time Aom told another server to serve him. Mos did not look so pleased. As she walked pass him, he stopped her, and with a serious face, he said that he is a guy that loves her so she better not act as if she doesn’t notice him. Aom with a shock face didn’t have anything to say back. As she walked away, one of the other servers made a smart remark towards Aom. Later on Aom accidentally dropped something under the table next to where Mos was sitting. She went under the table and picked it up and Mos all of a sudden stuck his head under the table also. He looked at her with a cute smile and said we used to be this close just the two of us and right now know one see us, and then he kissed her really hard on the cheek. LOL Mos is crazy. He then proceed to kiss her again, but she pushed him away and got out from under the table. Aom, with a serious look, asked Mos to follow her and that she needs to talk to him.

Mos followed her outside. As he was following her, he said you acting all serious, I’m beginning to be scared of you. Aom, looking not so pleased, said that she does not like that he’s playing around like that, and that what’s he doing is causing other people to look down at her and etc. She said does he think that just because he’s all nice to her and stuff that she’ll feel better. Mos, with a confused face, asked her what is she mad about. He said that she was disappointed in him because he never showed to being truthful towards her and now that he is, she’s saying that he’s looking down at her and not respecting her. He said he wants to know what really goes on in girls’ brain. Aom, with a strained voice, said we are weak towards guys, but it doesn’t mean that we are thinking inappropriate thoughts. She told him to just leave and as she walked away. Mos, with a strained voice, said the look in her eyes is the same look in his father eyes. Aom stopped in an instance. Mos then started to tell Aom about his childhood story about him and his father. Mos said that everyone is alike, thinking that he’s a person who’s very annoyed to be around, causing Aom to feel sorry for him. Mos walked away and Aom walked after him, talking real fast, trying to stop Mos from thinking that way, and as soon as she can get all of her words out, Mos grabbed her and hugged her tightly. He was hugging on to Aom stating that the truth is she still worries about him and said that she can’t stand to see him in sorrow. Awww….

Aom pulled away from Mos and tried to hit him. Mos grabbed her arms and said that even if she hits him until he die, he will not let go. Aom then calmed down and had tears in her eyes. Mos touched Aom’s face gently and said that he remembers the warm feelings he has and asked Aom how come she doesn’t remember it. He said it can’t be true that she doesn’t remember it. He said that he doesn’t believe that she has forgotten about what happened between them that night. Aom, with tears rolling down her eyes, said that she doesn’t remember. Mos asked gently if you don’t remember then why are you crying. Mos then took his hand and gently whipped the tears off Aom’s face. He held her face gently with both of his hands and said you used to tell me that you are scared to have a connection with me, and now you feel that way, right? That’s why you are denying me to this extreme. Aom, crying, looking at him. Mos then said “don’t run from yourself, don’t deny me anymore� he then proceed to kiss her, but as soon as his lips were going to touch hers, Aom pushed him away and took off with tears in her eyes. Damn! So sweet and sad. That night Aom looked at the broken chocolate heart that she made for him with sadness and confusion on her mind.

HOLY CRAP! Not sure how my summary got this long. LOL :lol:
------------------

I love it when Aom cries. It make you want to cry with her. I love her tears. I love the way Mos spoke to Aom on the last scene. He spoke to her so soft and gently. :wub: :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Screencaps to episode 13

Tomorrow episode showed Man, Aom's exboyfriend, coming back in the picture. :shock:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
omg guyz i jus finished wtchin episode 12....im am such a sucker..i cried througout the scene where he played the piano and sang her that song in the restaurant...its so sad right now...but its still very swt....love mos..hes tryin to do everythin he can to win her back...cant wait for the next episode....its gettin very very intense..

btw how many more episodes does this lakorn have?does anybody know?
[post="47250"][/post]​
Bou, you are too cute! I can't believe you cried like that. :wavecry:

I don't have a clue how many more episodes are left. But I'm sure it has a couple more since we haven't seen alot of the ending preview scenes as of yet.