Hua Jai Chocolate

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG! The anticipation is still killing me. I CANNOT wait to see this!!!

all pictures credit to aomphiyada.com and phiyada.com

It's been like 7 years ago since Mos and Aom first lakorn together "Look Poo Chai Hua Jai Mai Pae", and I loved that one. I cried my eyes off for them. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...can't wait for this one...

missjoy

sarNie Elites
can't wait to see this! i haven't seen a lakorn filmed in another country for a while..

anyone know the storyline?

STIMA

OMG THEY LOOK SOOOO CUTE TOGETHER..their pics are so adorable...like how they look at each other lol. aom plays with her costar alot more than once but they always got good chemistry with each other so yeah...im gonna watch this one for sure..=))

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
yeah I think it was the 22 right...they had the preview...I saw it at Aomphiyda.com...but too lazy to post

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Gosh, Mos is so damn cute! I just want to squeeze him. And of course, Aom is BEAUTIFUL always. B)

natty

Chubs
there's a TOTALLY hot love scene.. lol you think roy lei was good? wait til hua jai chocolate!!! omg.. if you want to see it and have IPTV with the commercials.. watch yesterday buang rak.. it's in there.. omg..

as for rak lok lok, i saw the preview when they were interviewing jieb on papa racee and it looks hella funny.. and pepper's sooo sweet and funny too cus when there was a scene when jieb slapped him he's all "let me kiss you" in a you know thop joob thop joob way then they both start laughing and he pat her stomach and go "sorry nong" lol.. cute..

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx calla for th elinks!..mos and aom looks soo cute and pepper..if only pepper and aom does a lakorn together

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
thank you for sharing. mos is sooooo hella cute and hot.. didnt see for a while.
love him.. cant wait until the lakorn is out.