Hua Jai Chocolate

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
No he doesn't take advantage. Just unbuttoning her sweater. 'Cause I read the story summary and when they do sleep together, its both willingly. And when they have started liking each other romantically.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
okay, i'm barely trying to catch up from episode 3 to 4 and I am at the part where aom went to switz. OMG! her boyfriend was soo annoying and can you say..STALKER?!?! lol. yeah. I just wanted to express that. I'm just really happy to watch this lakorn right now. hehehe.

natty

Chubs
already saw epi 5.. he didnt take advantage of her.. he just unbutton her shirt cus she was complaining that she was hot.. afterward he just put her back in the hall lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..i knew he was thinking about doing it..but later changes his mind..what he put her back in the hall?..thats mean..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes Yes Yes

Part 5 is the sweetest episode! Mos is trying to be nice to Aom now since he felt like a jerk for what he done to her earlier. Don't yall think that Aom is sooooooo cute when she's drunk? LOL..She's done a pretty good job protraying a drunkie. Mos cracks me up. I mean how are you going to tell a drunk person that you are sorry; as if Aom can remember when she wakes up. At first he was all nice to her, taking her to his room, even though he still sounded piss cause she was drunk, then the moment he hear Aom call her boyfriend name, he just slammed her back on the bed...LOL..I sense jealousy already. The boy is crazy...after she somewhat woke up, he took her back to the hallway and was about to leave Aom drunk butt there...LOL...Aom was like "wait...you have to give me a good night hug first", sounding all drunk...LOL...Mos was like "Okay, fine."...then his feelings got hurt a little because he heard Aom calling her boyfriend name once again...

Aom S is in BIG TROUBLE! Mos' dad saw her and the other dude she's fooling around with at the club, so next episode Mos will probably find out. Looks like Mos and Aom will get along soon. Can't wait....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...FLY ME TO CHOCOLATE PLEASE..... :wub: :wub: :w000t: :w000t:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
samtly said:
i hornestly dont wish for him to do anything. if he does that would make him a asshole for taking advantage of her when she is drunk............ :wavecry:
[post="31925"][/post]​

LOL well, I like it in lakorn between the leading guy and girl, just makes it seem more of a lil pervy romance than a mutual one, but uhhh if that happens to someone in real life then, I call that a tragic. Cant wait to see it, wondering when it's going to be dubbed in a language so that I can understand all the words, especially the romantic scenes. *sighs*

gloria83

sarNie Adult
EPS 6 IS CUTE.... can someone translate eps 6 for us people here that can't really understand thai?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
YES! That is the love scene between them. So sweet. :wub:

Oh man..episode 6 was so sweet at the end.

Damn..Mos nearly died..I didn't know someone can be allergic to chocolate that bad. Anyhow, it was so sweet at the end when Aom touched Mos' hand, telling him to hurry up and get well. She thought that Mos was asleep, until he asked her does she likes him or hate him in a sweet tone of voice. The way he looked at her is super sweet...just melt my heart. .

I think they are beginning to like each other now. Finally Mos finds out that Aom S has someone else on the side from the magazine..next week episode looks great too..I saw the preview of Mos jumping off the school's roof. and Aom was screaming after him. :huh:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
gloria83 said:
EPS 6 IS CUTE.... can someone translate eps 6 for us people here that can't really understand thai?
[post="34945"][/post]​
which part of the lakorn do you need translation?

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
it's weird to see MOS in a role like this where he's such an a**...i never saw Kon 2 Kom with him and KAT, so i didn't see his acting there...but i did see Jao Chai and the one with KOB..and it differs from this one..but it's good...this is how i like my p'eks! LOL

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yea, he's only an a$$ for now...well, not anymore since him and Aom are getting along now. :wub:

The lakorn Mos had with Kob, he was nice. The lakorn Mos had with Yui, he was nice. The first lakorn he had with Aom, he was nice. But this lakorn, he's da bomb!

Me Lub Fly Me to Chocolate so much. :wub: