Hua Jai Sila

Keomany

Music.heal.All
omg omg...eps 29 is crazy..this movie is soo good..please dont tell me rasamme die?

mango thank you soo much for the caps of A..hes soo hot!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW 29 was sad =( i hope rasamee don't end up dying shes awesome. Minh actually told Bie herself =) that was good. Man, Bie is great x] He's a great actor &singer. GAHHH love him <3

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhhhhh.........I miss so much drama.
need to catch up soon....Bie wait for me...I'll come back after recovery.

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
ok so i just read the summary at exact's website n all i have to say is that russamee and sila better not die!!!! or else imma have to beat some1 - ie one of the writers for exact - with a really really really ginormous stick - GRRRR!!!!

btw - congrats to barry bonds on 756....still not a giants fan tho ;p

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Well the police shows up and could at least save everyone but the people here is so err, they go alone to get the badies and gets hurt, why dont they use the police ='( someone has already died....

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Two people actually -_-

Mee was shot by A, because she jumped in front of Sila...it was so sad, she asked for her award (which was a peck) and died in Sila's arms.
Ae was shot by Sila, they were doing an exchange of Fang and the boat's key (for Ae to escape) and they both did a shooting and I think Ae died because later on Sida comes and grabs the gun to shoot Sila for killing her son....but it ended there...........

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
OMG....OMG i can't believe this, i don't know if i want to watch this lakorn anymore. i don't want to see someone die

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Yeah Mee died I'm so sad ! And her gift from Sila... <3

Don't tell me that Sila is going to die in the next epi...
My heart will be hurt -_-

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
omg.. can't believe mee died.. total tear-jerker when she died.. but from the previews..
ae's mom shoots bie while he's in the water.. hope he doesn't die.. cuz all the revenge was for nothing right?

ChaoLover

sarNie Egg
I hope bie doesnt die, if it , den the whole movie is boring.. without bie, and min,.. she pregnant too.. awww. BIE better not die...

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
noooooo! rasamee died why did they make a good character die??? it's so sad. bie better not die either. it's gonna suck so bad, but i'm pretty sure he has to come back and get full revenge on nai sida. can't wait til next episode!

--

does anyone know what rasamee's real name is?

thuy

sarNie Egg
Bie better not die, I mean, the whole revenge for nothing, when Sida win again? This would suck........

But I am sure he will come back :clap:

Bou

sarNie Adult
OMG...if Bie dies I am seriously going to kill myself lol honestly! This is my favorite lakorn this year and it better not let me down... I hope he doesn't die he doesn't deserve it at all, he's suffered enough!