Hua Jai Sila

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I hope Bie doesn't die in the ending either!! I mean, there goes the "What goes around comes around" factor right?? 'nai Sida better not win! I'ma be soo angry I will stop watching Thai t.v. for ONE day! LOL

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
okay...I've decided not to comment here for a long time now...kinda gave up on this lakorn but still watched an epi here and there only because of Mi...and update on Bie and I wished I had gave up COMPLETELY BECAUSE LIKE HELL!!!!! Mi DID NOT I repeat DID NOT! need to die!!! it is soooooo unecessary!!!! why did everyone else live but her!? [I know other people die too] but of all those who wre gonna die, why Mi? of all the people who were gonna die, why Mi? god damn it! she was my favortie actress and I only watched casue I was hoping Bie got his revenge and ditched everyone and went on a hiso tour of the world with Mi and they live happily ever after [which I knew from the begining isn't gonna happen but it doesn't hurt to hope]
man...this sucks...that was the saddest [or one of the saddest] scene EVER!!!! god damn it...I'mma ENJOY! repeat! ENJOY! A and his mom's death...
bastards...had to kill Mi off didn't they?
:kiss: this just reminded me of Bie and Mi and it breaks my heart!!!!

vina_lek

agh. I don't think Bie will die at the end, & I'm not sure about Khun Nai Sida though. Although I think I'd prefer Bie did die at the end, b/c Mintha really pisses me off. ^_^

The sweetest and yet saddest scene for me in this whole lakorn was when Wan(the servant) kept asking "who did this to Khun Me" in thai and thinking back to the fight scene of those two fighting. That was really sad and yet so sweet.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
agh. I don't think Bie will die at the end, & I'm not sure about Khun Nai Sida though. Although I think I'd prefer Bie did die at the end, b/c Mintha really pisses me off. ^_^

The sweetest and yet saddest scene for me in this whole lakorn was when Wan(the servant) kept asking "who did this to Khun Me" in thai and thinking back to the fight scene of those two fighting. That was really sad and yet so sweet.

that is too sad...how they started off hating each other casue of jerk face A and now they're good friends but Wan came too late!!!
I wanted Bie to die instead of Me too...now I really want him to die cause...well, not really but...I'm really disappointed and heart broken...why couldn't they just have her walk away like she did in gong jak lai dok bua? :(

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
om gom gomg omg ogmomgomgogmogm!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i just finished episode 30 & SERIOUSLY! MEE DID NOT NEED TO DIEEEEE! WTHHHHECKKKK MANN! >:[ yeah im pissed. BUT hopefully bie does dieee ='((( awe, im hoookedddd GRRRRR

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
How is Sila going to survive with the bullet going through the back of his neck, dang it. Thats a serious place, should have been else where rather than the important part of the body :(

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
How is Sila going to survive with the bullet going through the back of his neck, dang it. Thats a serious place, should have been else where rather than the important part of the body :(
He might survived I mean think about lakorn called Ubetihed Hau Jai the P'ek got shot like 20 times and he still survives. Because the power of love lol.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
wow 20 times? lol

anyways Sila was shot by Ae who wakes up again and fell into the water, later Sila comes up and grabs Ae's legs too and Sida shoots Sila...lucky the police shots Sida so she wasn't able to continue shooting.

omg...

she lost her baby :(

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Wow! Yay to the police. How many times did they shot her. I wish it was 20 times, but then again they are the police. WHat happen to A?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol now am not sure if they shot her but she fell...anyways they cant find Sila, Fang lost her baby...

Sida and Ae went to jail and was beaten up by the public :lol: they became the 'dog'

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
wow, this lakorn sound really good, can't wait to watch it. Just waiting to see who live and die. If the any of main actor and actress die, i wound't watch it.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol now am not sure if they shot her but she fell...anyways they cant find Sila, Fang lost her baby...

Sida and Ae went to jail and was beaten up by the public :lol: they became the 'dog'
That's a sad ending for Sila and Minta, but not for Sida and Ae I think they deserve more.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone who wants to watch the final episode... my advice... PREPARE TISSUE... TTT___TTT...

I do think that what happened to Nai Sida & Ae does not justify what happened to Rasamee & Bie's Aunt. But it was worth watching. XDDD...

I must say, this is a extremely good lakorn. The beginning, ending, everything about it... Very well plotted and played. It had me crying, laughing, wanting to stab the characters, XDD... I havent seen a lakorn like this in a long time.

Kyaaa... the ending... best I've ever seen. TTT____TTT.... LOL... and yup, Sila dies.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Thanks Phew, i think I pass this one then, I was going to rent over the weeken. I dont' know what wrong with Bie lakorn. He only have two lakorn so far and the first one the director plan to kill the nek and now this one they kill him instead. -_-