Hua Jai Sila

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks Phew, i think I pass this one then, I was going to rent over the weeken. I dont' know what wrong with Bie lakorn. He only have two lakorn so far and the first one the director plan to kill the nek and now this one they kill him instead. -_-
:lol: i guess you dont know who this person that she ends up with is eh?
p'Tor is Sila's childhood name ja, p'Tor is Bie, Sila is Bie ...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I said it from the beginnng. It's rare for a lakorn to have a happy ending when P'ek sleep with N'ek's sister and he's after vengeance. I guess the director doesn't want the audience to believe that it's okay to have take such action just because your history is all screwed up. Instead of finding ways to have revenge, you need to find way to improve the situation. Then again, it's just a lakorn for entertainment purpose only.

I hate happy ending, so I'm not going to continue watching it. I might skip through parts and just wanted the X rated scene. =)

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:lol: i guess you dont know who this person that she ends up with is eh?
p'Tor is Sila's childhood name ja, p'Tor is Bie, Sila is Bie ...
Gosh, you really bad Phew :arrg: , so what really happen then. I'm confuse now

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:lol: i just didnt want to give out much spoilers :blush: :wub:
Man I want to watch this lakorn but not if the nek or pek die. I may download the last epi and see. Can't trust you Phew. :lol:

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
omg!!! are you freaken kidding me?? i was like freaken crying a river already thinking sila is going to die!!!! LOL, if sila dies tor better survive!! so sad though, did their baby really die. OMG *breathes* please let it end as how i am thinking. how did you guys see it already? i really really wanna see it now. gosh, imma miss this lakorn so much!! :(

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Man I want to watch this lakorn but not if the nek or pek die. I may download the last epi and see. Can't trust you Phew. :lol:
but thats what he said, he said Sila dies :loool: and who said this? p'Tor :p
muhaha i'm going to confuse you even more B)

LOL n'sunny i knew u were gonna do that! LOL dork
hehe but i didnt trick anyone, with Amy, she just happens to not know who's who :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolz , ya girls is just messing w/ me right ? is dat really the ending ? *pull hair * hahha

sarN

sarNie Granny
she lost her baby . ahhhh not my babybaybayb . i don't mine Bie die but not the baybayyabyaya

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen the ending yet!! Can someone please upload the ending!! LOL I am going to not believe anyone's comments in here til' i see it for myself. I am hoping Bie lives! LOL So now I am going to go pull my hair out til' I see it!! :spin: hehe

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
i think that sila is going to die but come back as tor! n the baby i think that the baby didn't die! I didn't watch this ep yet did the doc said that the baby die? even the doc can lie if she wanted him to because she's the patient. It happens all the time... I think that tor is coming back and they are going to become a family! just my opinion until i watch it tonight can't right now cuz i'm at work!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
LOL... I'm getting confused, but I get that Sila's not dead and came back as Tor. So did Minta lost the baby or not? I'm really curious. ^_^

bugsy

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhh!! Im going crazzyy! I was like screaming at the previews. Goshhh and all the spoilers....don't put too much spoilers please. This is the first lakorn in a while that has got me this crazy. I'm sooooooooooooooooo in LOVE with Bie!!! Sooooo heroic. :kiss:

Gosh...I feel soo sad for Rasamee. I know alot of fans are probably mad by now.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
o gosh! I shouldn't have gone back one page and read all those spoilers. Thanks alot Phew. lol..jk. That's my own fault. *sniff sniff* Anyways...can't wait to watch the next episode!! So is this next one the last one?