Hua Jai Sila

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Let's just face the fact that Bie did sleep with Kwan and that Fang's not going to forgive him. Fang's character is getting more and more annoying! It's like she doesn't have a life..always following people around trying to make them understand her when they don't even care about what she's saying. She even followed Ae to the gambling place!!! Man, she needs to get a life. I do love the scene where Ae & Bie were playing poker. I like how they showed only Ae cheating and you think Bie's going to end up losing but then in the later rounds he comes up with the winning hand. That was pretty awesome!

vina_lek

I can't wait for Ae's mom to find out that their broke. -_- I wonder what Bie's aunt will think of Bie's doing after going through all that stuff.

And of course, I enjoyed Rasamee as usual. :wub: She just recognized Fang as the girl Bie was talking about right away and was just so friendly. She is the best... best friend character in a lakorn ever.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol are u serious bie sleeps with kwan? lmfao ok man I hope this doesn't end up like aom and captain's lakorn umm game ruk payabat... or like leh pumeres where pong got one sister pregnant marry another pregnant when he really loved pim...

cause him sleeping with the sis I have no clue how fang is gonna forgive that ... any idea on how many episodes lefted anyone?

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
im disappionted :angry:
really had my hopes up for this lakorn..
im sure we all pretty much can guess the ending to this
oh well..Sroy Sang Jun is airing soon :D

vina_lek

do all lakorns w/ the pra-ek sleeping w/ the sister have a sad ending? :lol:

I haven't watched the Captain/Aom lakorn and didn't watch a lot of leh pumares. I watched a little of it, & I thought the sister he did marry wasn't a snob or anything and neither was the little sister, pang. But Kwan, hahaha, she mean to nang-ek & to Bie when he was younger. ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yea they do have sad endings. In the one with Pong he died in the end. Who knows maybe Kwan will get pregnant oh man that would be freaken lame and nam naow.

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
what eps in every one in so that I when I add my 2 cent in I won't ruin or spoil the show for you guys?

Anyways yeah like I said before nang ek need to shut up, she is so annoying trying to protect those useless people who don't even care.

So when will p'ek buy her

from what i understood from the exact website (please feel free to correct me b/c my thai isn't that great ;p ) bie will buy fang in one of next weeks epis ... well he doesn't really buy her it's more of like a trade A (bie's half bro) gets engaged to fang and bie offers to return A's company shares in exchange for fang - and i think that bie really did sleep w/kwan b/c the site says something like fang only agreed to the engagement b/c she was heartbroken when she discovered that bie and kwan had slept together .... sadness :(

thuy

sarNie Egg
This is really weird, because when Bie did sleep with the sister, he should not end up with Fang! This ruins it all!!! Why did he do that?

On the other hand, I still hope that he did not sleep with the sister and the truth will be revealed :rolleyes: Like in Kol Ruk Game Payabat with Chakrit and Kob, I always thought he slept with nang rai, but at the end, he did say he never slept with her. He never did something like that with her and that he knows him well!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^___^ in captain and Aom's lakorn captain goes and become a monk at the end ... because he felt guilty for everything he did to Aom and her family I think.... and this is one of those revenge lakorn from exact... so unless they tell us that there is gonna be a happy ending iono lol >__O but man bie is so hot minus the sleeping with Kwan part... someone should slap him silly... there he was about to tell Fang that he had these feelings for her and stuff, but then he goes off and sleep with Kwan... and kwan man she's so dumb lol after seeing him with so many girls she still goes after him... can u scream gold digger any louder >__O ...and mannnnnnnn bie's step mother in this lakorn omg she's so freaking annoying! I never realized how annoying she could be lol until this lakorn haha...

but I'll still watch it .. because a midst it all even though bie slept with kwan sickens me .. his scenes with fang are still cute

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i want bie to regret what he has done!!!!fang should not 4give him 4ever!!!i hate that ulgy crapt up woman....she makes me so angry at bie...man i cna't believe bie slept with her...in some lakorn i have seen about revenge the n'ke died in the end and the pr'ke becomes a monk...if fang died in the end and make bie regret that what he has done is wrong then this would be a good ending...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i am also agreed with some of you guys...if bie did slept with kwan then we all know that it will be a sad ending for both bie and fang...unless there's flashback showing he didn't sleep with kwan..there might be a chance of bie and fang end up together....hope he didn't really sleep with the sister...

my!!!i think what ur saying is right...the ending would be sad because bie slept with that crapt up woman...but it would be very sad for fang because she wasted her tears 4 bie n he did this 2 her...my if i was fang i would never forgive bie...i can't believe that bie told fang he didn't do anything to the sister the next day...OMG!!!! will hope it is a sad ending..so bie could never 4give himself...i feel so sad w/fang....tears :lmao:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
from what i understood from the exact website (please feel free to correct me b/c my thai isn't that great ;p ) bie will buy fang in one of next weeks epis ... well he doesn't really buy her it's more of like a trade A (bie's half bro) gets engaged to fang and bie offers to return A's company shares in exchange for fang - and i think that bie really did sleep w/kwan b/c the site says something like fang only agreed to the engagement b/c she was heartbroken when she discovered that bie and kwan had slept together .... sadness :(

Wow that sounds intense. Thanks for sharing the spoiler, that is one hell of an exchange ^_^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
omg! i finally had a chance to watch it! this movie is unbelievable! Bie is soo hot! the card game was crazy! i thought that Bie was seriously going to lose when he switch the card at the end! lol man! i cant wait till the next part when bie let the girl wear A's mom necklances!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
arggh...so bie sleeps with fang's sister...oh man...i was holding out to see if i wanted to watch this one, but now...ahh...*sighs*...well here's to hoping bie's next one is better...i mean i'm all about revenage lakorns and movies...like the "count of monte cristo" (however you spell it)...i mean i really wanted revenage for the count...and from what i've seen of the beginning of "hua jai sila," i'm all for bie's revenage...but sleeping with the sister...argh...that just kinda of ruined it...couldn't he have found another way to get revenage with her...i mean get some other guy to mess with her...oh well...i guess i'll continue to check this thread to see how it ends...if it ends well, then maybe i'll fastforward through this one...just maybe...

maijune

SarNie Adult
so fang will get engage to A?...i had this in mind after i watched epi 5 that fang will have to engage to A somehow...but i didn't really think that it will be true...just so wondering how is the ending since bie slept with the sister...but by listening to both the theme song and ending song to this lakorn...it seems like fang will run away from bie somewhere toward the end because in some part of the theme song it says he will have to keep looking for her and that his life is worthless if he didn't get her back something like that....

vina_lek

the next ep. will probably explain this, but why is Fang getting engaged to A? And A agrees? He seems to like her only as a sister.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omg last nite i watched the episode where Mam gets beat up and everything it was so sad and mean!!! A's mom is a lil B*TCH ugh i h8 all the mean crap she does geez its like oh girl! but tonite its goin to have the episode where bie sleeps w/ kwan ugh i h8 that girl i don't even no how bie could do that after she calls him dog crap or wuteva [ma kee lua] i think that's how you spell it lol but omg she's ugh omg FANG"S GOIN TO GET ENGAGED TO A??????? wasn't A supposed to be engaged w/ Kwan? ugh that just starts more sh*t up don't it? well hmm.. Bie is goin to be EXTREMELY SORRY i rele wanted him and Fang to be together but i have a feeling they will be but she has to rele like him in order to forgive him for something like that!!! i'm goin to prob. cry during this eps. [again] haha ugh this better be a good "happy ending" lol but i love this lakorn! even tho i seem to cry every episode [just about] lol cuz its either rele sad or rele happy but this is sure one of my fav. lakorns!
Bie and Fang make such a cute couple!!! ahhh bie is a pretty fine boy hahhaha but yea

moilee

sarNie Adult
Gosh...I saw that episode too...where Mam got beat up and tormented so badly by these two crazy women. And this lady man (Mam's lover) didn't even do anything to help her....'cause he's too afraid of his wife and this crazy woman (A's mom). I'm glad that Mam finally told him that it's over....although...I wish she didn't talk or answer to his phone calls. Regarding Kwan, I think she deserved what pr'eng did to her......if she ever found out that he was not the Sila she thought he would be....she should kill herself for not believing her sister (both Kwan and her mother deserved this).

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! I'm totally hating this lakorn right now!!! especially BIE!!! I still can't believe he did that..I hope it's not true!!!! I'ma stop watching for a while to see if things are ever going to pick up with bie and fang!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm still hating it...they had better put some sweet (kiss/slap, r-scene) in it to make it up!!! Gosh...the two lakorns I'm watching now are pissing me off! :angry: :angry: