Huajai 2 Park (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow Por T and Taew. New onscreen. But Por and Taew look abit like Uncle and a Niece just like when
Taew with Mart in Dong Phoo Dee. Por and Mart are just about the same age they are like 30+.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it's cute when the guy is older than the girl and esp. when the girl is all small and the guy is tall.
hope they will film soon, wanna see it already

solin

sarNie Adult
Por and Teaw ? Very interesting !
A lakorn to watch lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
news from daradaily

อ๊อฟ-พงษ์พัฒน์ วชิรบรรจง” ผู้จัด-ผู้กำกับ

ออกตัวเรื่องเรทติ้งละคร “ดงผู้ดี” พร้อมเปิดใจเตรียมดันรุ่ง “แต้ว- ณฐพร เตมีรักษ์” นางเอกดาวน้ำดีของช่องคนต่อไปทันที

สำหรับตอนนี้ทราบมาว่ามีละครให้น้องแล้ว “ช่องส่งเรื่อง หัวใจสองภาค มาให้อ่านอยู่ในขั้นตอนการทำบท แคสติ้งนักแสดง ส่วนพระเอกช่องส่งมา 2 คนคือ ปอ-ทฎษฏี สหวงษ์ เล่น ด้านนางเอกตอนนี้กำลังส่งบทให้แต้ว-ณัฐพร เตมีรักษ์ อ่านอยู่ และบท ดลเพื่อนรักอีกคนของพระเอกคือ บอย-ปกรณ์ ฉัตรบริรักษ์ ซึ่งบทนี้ผมเคยเล่นไว้เมื่อ 20กว่าปีก่อน ตอนนั้นพระเอกคือป๋าตู่-นพพน โกมารชุน”

พร้อมกรุยทางให้ “แต้ว” ต่อเนื่องจากละคร “ดงผู้ดี” ทันที “แต้วเขาเป็นนักแสดงของช่อง เป็นนักแสดงที่มีวินัย เราแค่เติมทักษะการแสดงผ่านการเวิคร์ช๊อปให้ พร้อมกับแนะว่าเขาควรจะไปในทิศทางใดในเรื่องการทำงาน เวลาทำงานเลยง่ายขึ้นเรื่องนี้ภาพแต้วจะต่างจากเรื่องก่อน คนละเรื่องเลย บทใหม่เป็นสาวนักเรียนนอก ต้องเล่นเกินวัยจริงของเขา ผมมองว่าบทนี้ท้าทายเขา และมั่นใจว่าเขาต้องเกิดแน่นอน” ♦

http://www.daradaily.com/th/news/newsdetail.php?newsid=14096

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol wow he played pra'ek's friend in dis lakorn more than 20 yrs ago? damnnnnn dats a long ass time ago

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from the opening! taew look so pretty. her and por actually look good together

credit to taewclub

kermint

sarNie Adult
agree with dat taew loooks so pretty in these pic. well Por and Taew are not bad together lol. they look good together too. jus can't wait to c dis lakorn tho.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
there are only bad news for me now! :lmao: first "ya leum chun" which is unconfirmed, then my lovely who will become a n'rai and now, this one. stupid guy :arrg: , you should play an other lakorn with namfon p, i wait since a long time now, since "jao sao ban rai"!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for pics. ah taew and por look cute together,finally they meet and have the lakorn opening.
taew looks pretty+cute. can't wait to see it. hope it'll air this year. but geezs por has a lot of lakorns this is like his 4th one. hahah.