Huajai 2 Park (Act Art)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
from what i remember from brook and sara version there is no rape scene.
and from the older version that air ch3 starring p'off-ar tou there was no rape either. i prefer no rape,willing is more romantic.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Brook and Sara from old version was a boring lakorn. Hope they add more sweet scenes for Por and Taew in the new version.
Are they start filming yet?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
They just had the opening, so I think they will start filming very soon! :) I hope this lakorn will be very sweeeet indeed. :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I hoping this version would be better and more interesting than Brook&Sarah's version. I was so annoyed by Sarah's acting for some reason. Lol.

kermint

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the pics tho. they look nice together. por looks handsome and taew looks pretty. i think boy's not bad at all but his mustache need to be sha

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah the p'ek in here, Brook's character, was a gentleman all the way. You know the strong silent type. And n'ek wasn't that argumentative or feisty. She was sorta sweet and pretty calm too so not a lot of conflict. Even though there was a lot of misconceptions and misunderstanding they just kept it to themselves and dealt with it. The only sweet part I remember is when they were stranded on some sort of island for like a night.

Taew in the pics looks so mature and pretty compared to her DPD look.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lols. Boy looks so adorable in the last pic! Haa. His babyface look! :p Taew looks so mature in here, it's a big change for me! Tehee. But she's still gorgeous as always. Por looks so bored, lols! :p Cannot wait for this. :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I miss Taew! Wish her lakorn Arunsawas w/ ALEX & this one would air soon.

Sorry but JAKJAAN the pics don't show at all and the website don't work either. :(

jakjann

Jakjann
I know it dont show for me too now
maybe tv3 server have some problem must wait

when I post on it , the linl has works all