imagine if ann t would have accepted JLR, would the reception be the same?

onahc

sarNie Elites
I think no. The reason it's doing so well is because of the pranangs. Aum and Aff have been around for a while but they weren't really noticed. This lakon has really catapulted them to super stardom. They both are fresh and perfect in their roles and not to mention so perfect together, that's why everyone loves them. They're not over exposed like some stars who we see over and over and over, so it's a nice surprising change to see new actors in a great role and lakon and who are doing so well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm i dont know since fans werent excited about the pairing of aum/anne nor with aff either. how about ken/anne since they were both offer the roles but rejected. it was ment to be aum/affs time of fame cuz look how well they are doing now!..aums popularity skyrocjet after jlr and aff as well. yay for them!..more powercouple added to the list..

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I don't know about you guys, but I was actually excited when I heard Aum and Aff was pairing for JLR. It was a good chance of both of them and a good break for me. Don't get me wrong, Ken is hot and all that but I go tired of seeing him. Actors and actress like Ken, Ann T., Kob, and Aump P. should give other people a chance to shine. I'm glad I didn't have to watch Ken and Ann in JLR but AUM AND AFF!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's a hard question to answer for everyone. But as for me, I think the reception wouldn't be the same. I mean, Anne is popular but like some mentioned, you get tired of seeing the same ppl. Even tho Aum and Aff has been in for a while, it is still different to see them playing those hit roles in a hit drama so of course it is easier for people to get hyped up, b/c it is something close to new/fresh.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
No for me also =)

I didn't know Ken and Anne rejected JLR.. whoa. Well I am glad they did coz I love Aum and Aff =)

neena

sarNie Adult
i don't think i would have watched it. i like ken and ann...but i don't like them as a couple. i always thought they didn't have much chemistry on-screen. i'm very glad they chose aumxaff to play jlr. i knew from the moment i saw the preview that they were going to be the next big couple. they jus look so good together...the time they spend together on-screen and off-screen just brings a smile to my face!!! thats what a couple should be like!! love them to death and i really hope they continue to star alongside each other in many many more projects...i'm won't miss one!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, it's hard to say because both Ken and Ann have a solid fanbase. I believe, JLR Ken and Ann's version would be popular among the fanclubs but definitely wouldn't have captivated the entire nation alongside overseas. There's just something about Aum and Aff together that generates so much chemistry, anticipation, and perfection. I adore Ken and Ann as well but Aum and Aff have something quite unique and different from the others that it's "chai leur," in other words, "That's the one!" I'm not even sure if I will follow up on Sawan Bieng let alone JLR if they did remake it.

Plus, it is true, Ann has been acting for a while now, she's done a whole collection of roles. It would be awkward to see her as Soriya as it is in Sawan Bieng and I know that Ann is a great actress but there's only so many amount of times you can play the sweet and innocent role before it becomes redundant.

And another thing, Aum and Aff have been underestimated for so long, for them to surface and portray such challenging roles and succeed, winning the hearts of everyone, that is tremendously astounding. It's about time both are recognized especially Aum as he's such a great actor. I already thought that Aum was great in Rai Rissaya but I never finished it until recently due to the odd pairing of Aum and Cherry. Aum can portray any character so well that's probably why everyone was surprised when he transitioned from a proper guy into a sadist like Harit. That just shows what a pro Aum is in acting.

I love this pair, Aum and Aff. They're awesome, beyond words, like they complete each other onscreen. So I really could care less about their private matters but please, just keep producing lakorns together for us. :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'm glad they rejected the role. I hate it when they keep using the same leads lakorn after lakorn.
You don't see that in Korean drama.
I love variety. I love change.
I love the freshness of the Aum and Aff pairing.

Aijaya, I totally agree with u.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know about you guys, but I was actually excited when I heard Aum and Aff was pairing for JLR. It was a good chance of both of them and a good break for me. Don't get me wrong, Ken is hot and all that but I go tired of seeing him. Actors and actress like Ken, Ann T., Kob, and Aump P. should give other people a chance to shine. I'm glad I didn't have to watch Ken and Ann in JLR but AUM AND AFF!
Well, it's hard to say because both Ken and Ann have a solid fanbase. I believe, JLR Ken and Ann's version would be popular among the fanclubs but definitely wouldn't have captivated the entire nation alongside overseas. There's just something about Aum and Aff together that generates so much chemistry, anticipation, and perfection. I adore Ken and Ann as well but Aum and Aff have something quite unique and different from the others that it's "chai leur," in other words, "That's the one!" I'm not even sure if I will follow up on Sawan Bieng let alone JLR if they did remake it.

Plus, it is true, Ann has been acting for a while now, she's done a whole collection of roles. It would be awkward to see her as Soriya as it is in Sawan Bieng and I know that Ann is a great actress but there's only so many amount of times you can play the sweet and innocent role before it becomes redundant.

And another thing, Aum and Aff have been underestimated for so long, for them to surface and portray such challenging roles and succeed, winning the hearts of everyone, that is tremendously astounding. It's about time both are recognized especially Aum as he's such a great actor. I already thought that Aum was great in Rai Rissaya but I never finished it until recently due to the odd pairing of Aum and Cherry. Aum can portray any character so well that's probably why everyone was surprised when he transitioned from a proper guy into a sadist like Harit. That just shows what a pro Aum is in acting.

I love this pair, Aum and Aff. They're awesome, beyond words, like they complete each other onscreen. So I really could care less about their private matters but please, just keep producing lakorns together for us. :lol:
I'm glad they rejected the role. I hate it when they keep using the same leads lakorn after lakorn.
You don't see that in Korean drama.
I love variety. I love change.
I love the freshness of the Aum and Aff pairing.

Aijaya, I totally agree with u.
Wahh my apology Natty, now I'm kind of glad since if there was three added it would be so long.
you gals pretty much say it all for me. . get tired of watching old actors/actress together ..
i'm glad they turn it down ..i mean, UMM/AFF definitely have SKY ROCKET CHEMISTRY ..
i love them more than ANN/KEN .. .. i mean, OUM RUK was good but i was not TOO CRAZY over ken but this ..
UMM MAKE ME A FAN INSTANTLY AFTER EPISODE 1 :wub:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I think ann's a great actress but from the beginning I couldn't see her in this role...I mean, I have seen her in roles like this but I just didn't "feel" her for this role and I was hoping she wouldn't accept...and I thought, if she had accepted, and it was her and aum, that would've been an odd pair, I mean aum's hot, anne's gorgeous but, them together for this one, something just didn't seem to fit...
and then came aff and gosh, these two are the perfect match...
I think this lakorn would've been big dispite who the n'ek was but it wouldn't have been this big if it wasn't aff...like someone mentioned before, this lakorn's a big hit because of who the casted pr'nangs were too...had it been anne, I might've not enjoyed it as much and followed threw with, but aff and aum made me fall in love with this lakorn...
I think aum should get out of the news with pinky and aff dump her man and they hook up...aum and her man's not even on the same page so we're not gonna bring them onto the same page (sorry I know I sound mean but, he's not...hot) and pinky, she's alright, she's cool, but aff is HOT!!!! these two should really hook up

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
So true... Ann and Ken are great actress/actors but Aff and Aum have sizzling hot chemistry!!!! I haven't watch many of Aff's lakorn but I seen a few of Aum's. From what I've seen, his acting in JLR is superb and really showcase what a talent actor he really is. I mean his facial expression, wow, it totally knocked me off my feet!!! I think this is one factor that has drawn in so many fans, plus he is so hot too!! :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i can't imagine anyone else except aum and aff.....i do get sick of seeing the same people but i kind of wanted to see aum with ann...to see if they had any chemistry together...maybe in a different lakorn^^

chopstick_xD

sarNie Hatchling
i wouldnt really be in to as much if it was ann and ken
but ann and umm..its kinda hard to imagine

but yeahh i can only see umm and aff for jlr
if they were to remake this lakorn again i think it wouldnt be as interesting as this remake

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I know alot of people are a fan of ken/anne not me really i don't really care for them that much i know like there last lakorn together was really popular but even I don't wanna watch it they just not cute together. I agree that if anne took this part it might be popular like any other one that you say yeah it was popular but not to the max like the way it is now with aum/aff(It's popular everywhere not just in thailand). If anne was in it i know i would not have come to this forum in the first place, the only reason why i came was because of JLR(aum/aff). It's also nice when they do remakes to put a new younger couple on screen together especially when both the roles are so different than what they have both done before(they look good/cute together and have good chemistry). Like i know alot of people wanna see sawan bieng cause they all like anne/ken but i don't know it seem so predictable of them together i wish they had picked a newer cast for the part since it's a remake . They can even keep ken but change n'ak to some newer or younger for the part cause to me she'll be acting the same role like her last one with mart kinda played out by that. I am kinda getting sick of anne playing roles that are young but her face is already aged to a point that you know she's already in her 30's but she playing the innocent victim girl just in her early 20's. I think the best thing that happen with this lakorn is because of aum/aff being the leads and acting very well in it. Also the way they change the script from the original story line that still good but doesn't drag at all keeps all the viewers tune in every week I'm sure everyone can't image anyone else in JLR or even wanna change the pranangs to anyone else other than aum/aff(I don't even remember the last time i was so hook on a lakorn and this is a remake). I'm glad anne/ken not in it i probably might have skip this lakorn :huh:

noungning

Heartless
so strange... what ppl are saying is true in a way but i think it's BS... just in my opinion

this storyline has been played 3 times, and 1 major big screen, smashing hit ALL 4 times!

doesn't matter who plays this, it can be the ugliest mofos paired together, the feedback will be about the same. if the plot is good, the audience will watch it. this lakorn obviously didn't need sizzling characters to get a bang, it's been played with a bang already over and over again... and if it were to be remade again 10 years from now, it'd get the same feedback...

ppl likes the rough love. and that's what sells.

and ok, for those that don't like ann, and don't think that her and ken paired for this will get much feedback... let's see how her lakorn does with him... but i think that most lakorns, if it's just an average plot/storyline, they need A listers to play to give it a boost. but if it's a good storyline, it'd get a raving feedback even if they use B, C or D listers.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
Well i'm one of those people that don't care much for anne and ken but that doesn't mean i don't think they can't act and yeah it's a remake that everyone probably still remembers and still like the story line (like me)but it still nice for a change of people. With that being said it doesn't mean i don't think that sawan bieng isn't gonna be popular cause ken/anne does have alot of fan base that are super hyped up for this lakorn, it's just that for my personal test sawan bieng with anne/ken just not something to be overly excited about.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
so strange... what ppl are saying is true in a way but i think it's BS... just in my opinion

this storyline has been played 3 times, and 1 major big screen, smashing hit ALL 4 times!

doesn't matter who plays this, it can be the ugliest mofos paired together, the feedback will be about the same. if the plot is good, the audience will watch it. this lakorn obviously didn't need sizzling characters to get a bang, it's been played with a bang already over and over again... and if it were to be remade again 10 years from now, it'd get the same feedback...

ppl likes the rough love. and that's what sells.

and ok, for those that don't like ann, and don't think that her and ken paired for this will get much feedback... let's see how her lakorn does with him... but i think that most lakorns, if it's just an average plot/storyline, they need A listers to play to give it a boost. but if it's a good storyline, it'd get a raving feedback even if they use B, C or D listers.
i totally agree with you.... Jum Luey Ruk on its own is a great storyline.... personally i love the Ning and John version and dont care much for Aum/Aff... call me crazy but i dont see the big deal.

and to say that you get tired of seeing the same stars over and over... then i hope i dont see any comments about how you wish so and so would act or get more lakorns

moonstar

sarNie Adult
i totally agree with you.... Jum Luey Ruk on its own is a great storyline.... personally i love the Ning and John version and dont care much for Aum/Aff... call me crazy but i dont see the big deal.

and to say that you get tired of seeing the same stars over and over... then i hope i dont see any comments about how you wish so and so would act or get more lakorns

I'm not saying that I don't like seeing the same couple play in more than one lakorn but after two, they should give the audience a break and return when people actually miss them so people won't get tired of them. It's not a problem if the storyline for the consecutive lakorns are good but if they're not that great, I get tired of seeing the same pair. After seeing JLR, I still want to see aff and aum together in another lakorn but it doesn't matter how much I like them, they should give their audience a break after the second lakorn.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
It's hard for me to say how it would have been had Ann and Ken been in the roles. I haven't watched the previous two versions and can only base my opinion on the 2008 version. What I can say is that I've watched a lot of lakorns in my day and usually they don't keep me interested for very long. Most lakorns are very predictable but you gotta love them for that...this version was great, not too draggy and I liked the acting by Aum and Aff. They really made me believe that they were Harit and Soriya. I think they are doing something right because there are so many of us that are really into this lakorn--I haven't been this interested in a long time.

Any who that just my two cents... :)