Indianapolis Colts Vs Chicago Bears

akanin

sarNie Elites
My colts are going!!! YES!!! This is history... 2 African American coaches in the Superbowl... FINALLY!!!

Zero Gravity

sarNie Hatchling
that was so close.....! but YES FINALLY! All that hardwork paid off for the Colts but great game against Patriots.

akanin

sarNie Elites
Yes...I agree...This was a VERY EXTREMELY close game...My heart skipped a beat when Reggie Wayne juggled the football in the air...Bring on the Bears... <_<

Zero Gravity

sarNie Hatchling
Feb. 4th final showdown Super Bowl "41". I had a feeling the Colts was going to come back I knew it, at first I thought it was rigg like completely rigg, but then again just glad they got the "W"! Bring on the Bears!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I'm very sad that my Chargers are not going to the Superbowl, but at least the stupid Patriots aren't going too. Thus, I can say that I'm happy Peyton is finally going to get his chance.

Let's go Colts!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it should of been the seahawks .....but i got my money on the colts

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Da BEARS!

Boo Colts!

Da Bears!

I hope it is a close game or it won't be worth watching at all.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I was really mad that the Bears beat the Seahawks (I'm from Seattle)...so I'm definitely rooting for the Colts. I hope it will be an awesome game.

harman

just in time for the SuperBowl huh Sarn IM so glad your back!!!! :D

Too Bad my home Town Team didnt make this year which suck by the way "PATRIOTS"" so mad :lmao: !! but anyway the Colts sooooo diserved it this year that is why IM Rooting for the Bears LOL!!!!! GO CHICAGO!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Da BEARS Da Bomb!!!!

SEXY REXY will beat No Peyton and the Colts

GO BEARS! BEAR DOWN and kick the Colts in da rear!

THE Colts are Bears bait!!!! :yahoo:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
well since my cowboys didnt even make it past the first round i've been routing for the colts!! so go colts!!! finally they are going to the superbowl! :loool: