Insomnia

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
It's about 5 AM here where I'm at right now and I just can't sleep. Basically I'm making this thread for people who suffer from insomnia and just want to vent out whatever's on their mind to keep them up. This in no way should cut in Muddie's Blah Thread...because Muddie is the shhhhh. So yah, this is just my rant.

I have so much to do lately. I've pretty much done nothing the whole semester and now I have finals to deal with and a paper to finish. But after that, it's sweet sailing going home. And I still gotta pack and do laundry too. Damn. Also, I need to figure out where to find a Spider Monkey. A friend of mine want it as a pet. And I don't want to disappoint him (and by "friend", I mean me).

So next week, chillin with my friend before he gets shipped out to Iraq. And also, the possiblity of actually getting a tan again...lovely.

So yah, post up what's in your head as your try to sleep. Especially you night stalkers who I still see on here at 5 in the morning. Weirdos....and yes, I do know there are other people in other countries. But there is still a good amount of people who don't sleep.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i prefer ta blog. it's more relenting. :D

P.S. n btw, where i'm at, it's only 7:50am right now. so i don't understand ur talk about insomnia

S

sunflower

gosh marduk i didn't know you suffer from insomnia!!!?? i don't have that problem :ph34r: ... i CHOOSE to stay up.. i don't have a problem .. i don't .. i don't!!!!!!!!!!!! alright.. see you all in the chatroom ;)

noungning

Heartless
i have the biggest problem sleeping. i'm a true insomniac. even when i worked at the bank, i had a conversation started as "i am an insomniac"... yes, there used to be many many things that ran across my mind while i was up. but now, it's more of a situation where if i don't just fall asleep, i'd be tossing and turning on my bed until i'm really tired and go to work looking like a zombie practically everyday. i try to go to bed at 12.30 but eventually fall asleep like at 2.30 so it sucks big time when i have to go to work in a very quiet enviornment and almost falling asleep at work. the longest i've ever stayed up was for 2 straight days and a half of another day...and i wasn't as tired but forced myself to sleep. its bad. lol the whole reason why i'm back at sarnworld is because i know there are many still up from different time zones to keep me company. lol and many of u do just a great job at that...i truely thank ya! :D

Hiatus

Super Momo
same here I go to bed at 11:30 but will falla sleep around 1h30 >_<" unless im REALLLLYYYYYY tired lol

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
iono maybe i suffer from insomnia cuz i smoke weed everyday and still i cant sleep at nite all i do is just eat eat eat and watch tv and smoke ciggarettes then i sleep all day i used to drink brew alll nite/morning long and dont sleep for 2 days but i'm not tweaking i never tried it and dont want to either

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I don't suffer from imsomnia, but I'm more of a nocturnal person so I'm more alive at night than I would be during day. I have friends who are nocturnal like me and so we just hang out until the wee hours in the morning and then go to bed just a few hous before sunrise. I know that it's not healthy, but what can i say...it's the only time I'm truly alive at night :D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yeah, I'm more of a nocturnal person...I choose to stay up and just go to bed whenever...I also prefer to come online at night rather than during the day...LOL just can't do that too often...dont want to scare the babes with puffy eyes ^_^