Is it just me?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Back in days, I remember this forum was very active... and fun to check the updates out... Then anyhow, this year 2006 seems DEAD... I mean everytime I check this forum out everydays and it's all same MOSTLY. :mellow: Of course, not in every seconds. LOL

It seems like people just come in and go... especially Archive & Buddie Media Sections.

Are anyone busy with something? :huh:

And I got bored easily after I check this forum out everydays... I really missed the old days back then. :(

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
same goes for me....when i first join Sarnworld back in dec. 2004, everything was so fun....the topic and replies are so fun to read......and like you said, seems like 2006 is dead :( ...but still checking for any new updates..... :sweat:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm i still come on the forum everyday unless im not home... but this week i have finals....

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i stop by sarnworld as much as i can... but not often, cuz i got school =P *catching up in chemistry* i usually stop by on weekends =P but everything seems normal to me =)

L

lalalek

Kitkat you read my mind girl, it is not active as much......i use to look foward to come to this forum daily to see what is up but then there isn't really nothing going now.......i think that Sarnworld has lost it's groove!!! nah, j/p..lol..... :loool:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
we need more active members hahah we need to BRIBE!!! =P they cant DL unless they POST!! or something lolz
[post="66148"][/post]​
lol we could do that.. you know hide code thingy. it's better for especially download links.

L

lalalek

KawaiiTennyo said:
we need more active members hahah we need to BRIBE!!! =P they cant DL unless they POST!! or something lolz
[post="66148"][/post]​
Hey that sounds like a good idea about posting before d/l'ing, it is kinda like giving the uploaders credit or something like that, the forum Share Rice does that stuff too......

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I think it's a bad idea.. I mean.. it's going good because it will help the uploader and stuff... but I think the newly want to upload to.. I think the same way is good...
As for the form being dead.. it's because no one upload anymore.. In my opinion .. all the uploader are admin..at MB...that's was use to be here...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...HMMM...people have things to do, people to see, and places to go besides this forum box you know... <_<

Anywho, posting doesnt necessarily give credit to the original uploaders if nowhere in the content of their post refers to them and or thanks...

Not to mention the reverse effect on this forum...posting before downloading; instead of bringing in more active members...it will probably annoy the crap out of people and they'll go else where :rolleyes:

Although, there are pros and cons to everything...so do what's best for the forum and not for the individual needs... ^_^

jai

sarNie Elites
haha... maybe we've run out of ideas.. or their hasnt been much interestin news/topics to share.. you know a conversation can run dead at times.. but like you said it could jsut be temporarily..i'm sure most of the pps in here still have the spunk and energy to keep up the forum with their interestin/odd comments.. i wouldnt worry so much... plus we try to live a normal life on top of our forum addiction..

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
is it just me.. or most of the topics in "Shout OUT" are girly..

Oh well.. maybe i need to lose some weight :loool:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
onestupidguy said:
is it just me.. or most of the topics in "Shout OUT" are girly..

Oh well.. maybe i need to lose some weight :loool:
[post="66963"][/post]​
yeah ...pretty much i think :unsure:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Don't worry guys. I'll be back eventually to spice things up and save this forum. As for now, I'm busy with school stuff and getting my butt an internship for the summer because well...DA MAN says I gotta do it and when DA MAN talks, I have to listen.

So yah, don't worry. As my Governator says, "I'll be back."

Also, we def need a delete button for posts and also an "edit" button for the topic title. That way, this topic title can be edited to say "Is it just me or has the forum been dead since Marduk disappeared?"

P.S. I miss Muddie!

;)

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
we're just to busy with life lol. i try going on sarnworld as much i can and tryin to replies as much too and next week is midterms WEEK AHHHHHH=(

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
actives members almost have the same privilege as non actives..

since they can get lakorn in media as well...lol..

so y bother post...hehe

I guess more ppl are busy w/ having a life...

which I still need 1...lol..

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
See if I only know how to work with the computer in recording from iptv.. then it be fine... but I don't know how.

tang071

sarNie Elites
i've noticed that before this forum was very active. but now, the sections dont have much new information or whatever. however, i enjoy the shout out a lot; it was a good addition to the forum.

as for the buddies media, well i feel that there are a lot of leechers. you know those people that come, download and go. i realize that the same people keep uploading the same files over and over again and barely anyone else ever reuploads. i know i dont post that many links but i at least make an effort. also, i am just so annoyed by those who reply in the buddies media section after the mods have told them not to time and time again (although i would understand if they didnt know the rules or it was done by mistake).

Bou

sarNie Adult
um....i joined sarnworld for like a month or two b4 the site went down...and to me right now the site is normal...well i guess its because i havent been a member of this site for a long time....but....i guess one main reason why i dont realli reply or get involved is because ive been busy with skewl work n work...eventho i leave myself log on all the time...i would love to post more and get involve but its hard because i dont realli no anyone in here hehee yes i no im a loner lolz but seriously i love this forum :D