Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
Awesome .. as slow as she is in thinking and trusting .. i truly feel she deserves better than Shyam ..

ASR .. i don't think i can be mad at you for too long again with these occasional stares and smiles :p

Anyway, i watched yesterday episode .. just the beginning part and end it lmao -- ASR is so sexy staring at her like that .. best epiphany moment -- he seems to be in gutter land while being mesmerized by her :wub:

BTW: I refused to accept the new spoiler by Misti -- i have full faith that ASR is not AARAV's father. I like that SHITALL is married ... so i'm thinking that due to her ASR obsession -- she made her son act out like ASR b/c she knows that this is the very least she can do and feel she's close to ASR .. the kid belongs to her and her husband .. he's just an mirror image of ASR due to the AMOUNT of love she has for him ... i guess i'll have more respect for her if this is the case lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Team Barun had tweeted this 2 days ago but i forgot to mention it here...
~there will be another new entry in IPKKND as Anjali's new love intrest!

just read of that i feel warm n happy...
want someone who kind n love her dearly as what she deserved~
love story n remarriage for Di is such a great next track for us...
what u girls say?
Thanks na!! I hope this is true! Anjali deserves to have true love!! A remarriage for Di would be great but I think the track will take some time to develop. For someone to go through such type of trauma in life, I think she needs more healing! I think the CV should make her character more hesitant to trust and love someone new.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Awesome .. as slow as she is in thinking and trusting .. i truly feel she deserves better than Shyam ..

ASR .. i don't think i can be mad at you for too long again with these occasional stares and smiles :p

Anyway, i watched yesterday episode .. just the beginning part and end it lmao -- ASR is so sexy staring at her like that .. best epiphany moment -- he seems to be in gutter land while being mesmerized by her :wub:

BTW: I refused to accept the new spoiler by Misti -- i have full faith that ASR is not AARAV's father. I like that SHITALL is married ... so i'm thinking that due to her ASR obsession -- she made her son act out like ASR b/c she knows that this is the very least she can do and feel she's close to ASR .. the kid belongs to her and her husband .. he's just an mirror image of ASR due to the AMOUNT of love she has for him ... i guess i'll have more respect for her if this is the case lmao
Glad you watched yesterday's episode! I love watching hot and sexy ASR drool over his wife!! His sexy stare was too much to take!! :faint: The breakfast-in-bed scene was too cuuute! I'll probably watch those Arshi scenes again today! :heart:

I have faith in ASR too!! I'm not going to believe anything until I watch the episode! I refuse to believe Misti's spoiler too. BTW on page 7 of Misti's post, she mentioned that Sheetal might be playing game against Arnav! If anything, it's a misunderstanding! The CVs just want to rattle our nerves!

cecilia

Staff member
i take it that it's a misunderstanding .. i refuse .. refuse to accept it .. i'm okay with the fling but the kid ..NO! Only ARSHI are allow to have one .. no one else lmao

Mae

sarNie Adult
I refuse to believe mini ASR is Arnav's child. Arnav is not that irresponsible...Sheetal is just after Arnav for his money and trying to use her own child..she probably groomed mini ASR to behave like Arnav! Shyam already killed Anjali's baby, so I don't think they will bring an illegitimate child into the world of Arnav/Khushi. Wishful hoping...I'm sure Arnav won't disappoint us, but the situation will definitely test Khushi's trust in Arnav...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Where can I watch this drama in Eng sub beside viki? I start this drama yesterday, and now I'm so addicted.
Hi Prisna! Welcome to our addiction!! :welcome1:

Try India-Forums (The links for the older episodes are most likely broken!)

1) This has summary of each episodes and links to videos!
http://www.india-for...asp?TID=1696444

2) This is just the videos
http://www.india-for...=156304&FID=637

Try Desirippers.com (Again expect broken links for older episodes)
http://desirippers.c...splay.php?f=428

Try Youtube
1) Oct 24th 2011-Dec 23rd 2011
http://www.youtube.com/user/dummytvgl1

2) Dec 26th-30th 2011
http://www.youtube.c...s?feature=watch
(This channel includes Dec 12th-13th 2011, Dec 15th-16th 2011, Dec 19th-23rd 2011, Dec 26th-30th 2011, April 11th-12th 2012)

3) July 6th 2012 - Aug 23rd 2012 missing within range
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ArHiEngSubz

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
My will power to killed Shitall bitch for playing her fishy game on Arshi is powerful than watching, so that help a lot I also want to punches her when I was reading about her telling Arnav to picked up Khushi's call
This show is affecting me in the worse ways that I can't enjoy the show when there is negative person(s) or anything bad happens to Arshi. Is not good at all, I think I'm going to need therapy soon if I don't calm myself down.
I know .. i get worked up on this more than anything else .. i get angry, i get happy, i go bipolar .. and i get sad and nervous ... they're all in here .. all these emotions are killing me inside with all these suspenses .. not helping either when i see shitall's face trying hard to get ASR's attention .. most importantly, using AARAV .. she is desperate and i'm desperate to murder her character!!!
Yes Cecilia, I truly believe this show is doing a black magic on us. I have never been this crazy and tense when watching lakorn. And that SHITall is so typical sneaky type of n'rai and I should be used to it by now, but no I can't stand watching it. Is driving me crazy just seeing her face, is worsen than watching Shyam's face.
cause at least for Shyam... Arnav is aware of his bad motive n protecting Khushi from him...
but for this bitch... Khushi is not aware of that... of course she will get to know but that will take time... n that what make me piss off!!! i don't want she to get near with Arnav... huhhhhhhh...
thank god look at that hell sheetal attitude... it not hard for Khushi to know her nature cause at first place she already show it to khushi...
hope that khushi get suspicious faster n once she do... everything will turn to be fun... she will use all her odd but cute action to 'cut' that hell girl from her hubby life!!
Yeah, negative character like Sheetal is making us all crazy and on edge with nervousness!! We love Arshi too much so we are really protective of them. All the bad things that afftect them will affect us as well!! We are all in the same boat here! How about we all scratch her eyes out and kidnap Arshi to an island so they can live in peace and have lots of babies!! :wink: :coverlaf:

rehann

sarNie Adult

yes i refuse to accept it too~
cause sometime Mishti just try to give us heart attack by giving us half way info~
yaa... she say 'Aarav is Arnav's son n sheetal was Arnav ex but then let see how Cv unfold the story'
it sound so fishy for me... all acted so fishy this week even the spoiler... huhhhh What the~
i believe in the next track it will show that all understand that the truth but then the dirty plan reveal~
the old trick by CV but please u giving all arshi's fan a heart attack yaar...
now everyone who posting n comment in IF will blackmail to quit the show n keep bash everyone they can~
what the~just dream of that... u will know later u just can't!! like one article i was read before... i love how they describe arshi's fever..
'Arshi... U love them or U hate them but u can't ignore them!'
that what really happen to all the fan of Arshi i believe but not me... cause i just can love them~ hate or ignore...
my heart will not let me do that!!! hahahahaa

rehann

sarNie Adult
Yeah, negative character like Sheetal is making us all crazy and on edge with nervousness!! We love Arshi too much so we are really protective of them. All the bad things that afftect them will affect us as well!! We are all in the same boat here! How about we all scratch her eyes out and kidnap Arshi to an island so they can live in peace and have lots of babies!! :wink: :coverlaf:
good idea~ but don't forget to setup cameras in every angel of the island before u kidnap Arshi n put them on that island!
hahahhaaha turn pervy again!!! hahahaha

for that hell sheetal just do whatever that u want to do with her.... u got my approval!! hahahahaha

if u short-hand to do this two clever plans don't forget me... its my pleasure to be in ur team(but please don't tell my mom) hahahaahaha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Ceci girl...you really crack me up so bad!! :loool: :lmao3: Yeah, her plan is not going to work!! :no: The power of love and Arshi is so much stronger!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok...it's time to drool over the MIGHTY ASR/Barun!!

One of my favorite!! He's soooooo HOT!! :drools: :drools: :spicy:

cr to uploaders

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
yes i refuse to accept it too~
cause sometime Mishti just try to give us heart attack by giving us half way info~
yaa... she say 'Aarav is Arnav's son n sheetal was Arnav ex but then let see how Cv unfold the story'
it sound so fishy for me... all acted so fishy this week even the spoiler... huhhhh What the~
i believe in the next track it will show that all understand that the truth but then the dirty plan reveal~
the old trick by CV but please u giving all arshi's fan a heart attack yaar...
now everyone who posting n comment in IF will blackmail to quit the show n keep bash everyone they can~
what the~just dream of that... u will know later u just can't!! like one article i was read before... i love how they describe arshi's fever..

'Arshi... U love them or U hate them but u can't ignore them!'

that what really happen to all the fan of Arshi i believe but not me... cause i just can love them~ hate or ignore...
my heart will not let me do that!!! hahahahaa
For those people who wants to quit the show should watch this video because another MU is coming!! :lmao3: :lmao2: :whaha: :rofl: :loool: :whahuh:

cecilia

Staff member
ASR in HD - OH, GOD! I'm in gutter land with ASR lmao
http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk/permalink.php?url=xIQ0pQ5KYfPxWSu2MueIUEqG6h4V1AQY88f71wGygrWBurXULg6RqCgsmJeor%2FCyXlKghW2wbO9PvuT6HTZWCK8c2zzWyNw4NRpLxN3mk75p1oIkerNAAfpa1YCc4rOBk2GqeLGZjtaZfKf7jXBqlu0CsS1NM4oYvo%2FZ%2BzGT%2Bk8%3D

rehann

sarNie Adult
i'm going to overdose myself with arshi tonight through rerun again and will try to find another best moment and line to live through while SHITALL continues pooping around ASR's feet. lmao
finally girls... here the latest tweet from Mishti~
like what we think about... she just clarify when all her account get bombard by all fans... hahahhahahaha

cr as tagged
poor Mishti... always being a victim~ close her FB accnt cause got a lot of critics!
but that the risk for all IPKKND spoilers hahhahhahahhaha...

at least we can smile now~ just wait to see this with smirk on ur face cause we know now Arshi on the safe track!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
watching old Arshi ep~
on episode 140 right now...
when Shyam got reveal... n got the big slap from Khushi...
watch it on YT... n one comment cracked me up~
~this Shyam deserve a hug... (i was just like... who this idiot who want to give Shyam a hug) then read the second sentence...
~around his neck... (what kind of hug around a neck??? what the...)
~with a rope... (hahahahhahahahaa.... iss comment ko kya naam doon???) miss old Arshi moment with Shyam as their enemy.. cause he just their stupid enemy who work as their cupid~ always bring them tgther!

EDITED
aww~
love this pic!

cr as tagged
~IPK best buddies...
love how sanaya be in the middle of the hot guys or should we call crazy guys??? hahahaha little crazy but cute hai!!

new spoilers come out~
this week will full of drama and tears... sheetal is the reason of that!! she confirm to be a evil bitch here!!
(aww... poor Khushi) but then the truth will come out that Aarav not Arnav's son....
because Arnav never got into a physical relationship with that sheetal.

another part of this spoiler really get me!!!
~in upcoming ep Arnav will talking about having a baby with Khushi...

waa... look like their not bring up that little aarav track just for fun... it related to another track~
isn't it cute?? someone like Arnav Singh Raizada who hate kids like hell... talking about having one...
aawww thats cute~ coming with so many excited track... CV's try to make us fan going crazy or what???
but i don't mind actually hahahhahaa...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Thanks for the new spoiler Rehann!! I just had a feeling all of this Aarav/Sheetal drama would lead into potential baby for Arshi as I mentioned before. I do hope it's true but you never know because the CVs is unpredictable and could change the script at the last moment too!