Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
i'm glowing with love for ARSHI -- i ignore everything except that BABY MAKING TALKS lmao

Thanks, Rehann for making my SUNDAY the best so far!!!!

Kath, when there's a will there's a way .. in this case, the will to conceive bring upon the frowning of an illegitimate son ..
glad they're teasing us in this way ... but please keep this track going in a positive way ---

ARSHI BABY! Here i come with two+ cribs!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
finally girls... here the latest tweet from Mishti~
like what we think about... she just clarify when all her account get bombard by all fans... hahahhahahaha

cr as tagged
poor Mishti... always being a victim~ close her FB accnt cause got a lot of critics!
but that the risk for all IPKKND spoilers hahhahhahahhaha...

at least we can smile now~ just wait to see this with smirk on ur face cause we know now Arshi on the safe track!!
Thanks!! Sigh of relief for me but knew that it's not true and that Sheetal is just creating a MU to break them up. Yeah, I feel bad for Mishti too because some people are just plain rude and mean. :no: :thumbdown:

cecilia

Staff member
This is why i avoid spoiler in Yadech's life lmao

anyway, to celebrate this happy SUNDAY .. here's SHIRTLESS BARUN!

Credit: Teambarun (DARN! WISH IT WAS BIGGER - SIZE OF PHOTO but my mind went to the gutter after i typed that *blush*!)

cecilia

Staff member
Normally, i'm not too big of a JLO fan .. but i came across this old track of her on youtube and the lyric just reminds me of our ASR!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42lWy9tLb2E

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is why i avoid spoiler in Yadech's life lmao

anyway, to celebrate this happy SUNDAY .. here's SHIRTLESS BARUN!

Credit: Teambarun (DARN! WISH IT WAS BIGGER - SIZE OF PHOTO but my mind went to the gutter after i typed that *blush*!)
Thanks for the picture!! :drools: You are so right about gutter mind...but we think alike!! :highfive: :pervie: Ok girls, I'm more motivated than ever to want to kidnap Arshi to a beautiful tropical island..hot and humid! Set up lots of cameras like Rehann suggested!! :coverlaf: It would be great to see ASR shirtless more often. Imagine if he's on an island shirtless with Khushi in skimpy clothes...what would happen? Hmmmmm, not hard to figure out...ASR would be in the baby making mood for sure! :pervie: :spicy: :coverlaf:
We would then get our wish! :beer: :dance3: :dance2: :party: :woot: :cheer:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
With how some IF members reacted to Misti spoilers, and even if Cv's team has wanted to make Aarav tobe ASR's son before, I do not think the CV's team would dare to go with that track now if they still want to keep the audiences/fans happy. Which mean, I'm happy and positive that nothing will separated our Arshi and I trust that ASR has nothing to do with that witch Shital and Aarav is not ASR's kid! :dance1: :dance3: :dance2:

rehann

sarNie Adult
aww~ love tonight ep...
poor Khushi... she so scare that she have to share her 'Laad Gavenar' with other... i can see her weird face when aarav n sheetal at RM...
she get jealous!! she feel uneasy about Sheetal... n that what i want!!
once Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada get suspicious then after this everything will be on the right track~
cute teasing from Arnav but we can see how Khushi face turn to 'blue'... she was damn scare!! almost cry... it was just teasing, if sheetal success to put up some fake proof that aarav is Arnav's son then how will she react? will she faint? will she broke down? aww... so scare for that moment... just watch how scared Khushi tonight... already made me feel so uneasy!!!
hope that Arnav act fast to clear this crazy thing... poor Khushi

love last part of tonight ep... the hug n that long rabba ve...
love also how they chat while in each other arm...

aww~ hope someone will hold me tight like that too n says...
'i never knew what love is till i meet u...'

n lastly love the precap~
khushi made up some story that she also got some old love... like arnav...
i was like... laughed n said...
'stop it Khushi... whole world know... Arnav is ur first... first in EVERYTHING!!' :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

cecilia

Staff member
i hate it!!! i don't want this anymore!!! T_T
I'm scare .. so scare (even though i know the spoiler already)
i just don't want CV to twist everything T_T
It's okay for him to have relationship in the past .. but please no tie between ASR and Arav
(it's impossible to have a mirror image of someone unless that person is train to do so - i still hold my belief that Arav is trained)
Hoping and praying that CV will stick with Misti's spoiler

I didn't watch today episode ... am too scare to see ASR bond with Arav ..
but i will skip to watch the last part to see him teases Khushi :wub:

Love this artwork -- i find it so hot when Khushi grabbed onto his shirt neck like this :p

Credit: as tagged | india-forum

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Love your siggy, Ceci!! That is such a nice tight hug! :cloud9: I've read the WU but haven't watch it yet!! Thanks for sharing the artwork! Not only she grabbed his collar but she also pinned him to the rail!! :coverlaf: I just love ASR's reaction to her grabbing him like that!! And his naughty comment after that was just too good! :pervie:

Thanks for the picture, Rehann!! My..my...our sweet Khushi is making up story about having an ex-boyfriend to make Arnav jealous!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't take this anymore either. Since close to the end of Shyam track and this new track I was not able to watch and enjoy the show at all, because I'm too afraid of seeing the pain and bad thing happens to Arshi. :cry: I can't wait for this track end and it shows that Shit-all lies about everything then I can go back and watch the show again in peace. :weee:

Iya

sarNie Adult
I can't take this anymore either. Since close to the end of Shyam track and this new track I was not able to watch and enjoy the show at all, because I'm too afraid of seeing the pain and bad thing happens to Arshi. :cry: I can't wait for this track end and it shows that Shit-all lies about everything then I can go back and watch the show again in peace. :weee:
me too. for the time being, i felt like leaving this series alone and only comes back once a while. lol.

rehann

sarNie Adult
me too. for the time being, i felt like leaving this series alone and only comes back once a while. lol.
sorry girls i can't join u two~
my heart will not let me to do so... hahahhahaha
i can't do anything if i miss out the ep... just looking for source of net~ LOL
to skip it... it was something that 'dur ki baat' hahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
i want to skip every episodes until shitall finish pooping .. but cv keeps pulling me back with their 2-3 minutes of Arshi moment :( i'm in agony b/c of ARSHI ... really hate them but at the same time -- kindda happy to b/c we get to see one of them being possessive .. i wish i have a stronger heart when it comes down to ARSHI .. fight shitall all the way to the sewage lol

rehann

sarNie Adult
i want to skip every episodes until shitall finish pooping .. but cv keeps pulling me back with their 2-3 minutes of Arshi moment :( i'm in agony b/c of ARSHI ... really hate them but at the same time -- kindda happy to b/c we get to see one of them being possessive .. i wish i have a stronger heart when it comes down to ARSHI .. fight shitall all the way to the sewage lol
its ok ceci... (pat on ur back)
like u tell its about Arshi... u love them or u hate them but u can't ignore them!!
that the fever...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:thumbsup: Glad someone is on my side, thanks Iya, but Rehann, I understand you too.
Is hard to not want to watch Arshi, but I love them too much to see anything bad happen to them at the moment. So I'll just read WU and posts by other for now then I can watch the episode in peace when Arshi are in peace again. :woot:

Something Arnav said in today episode that proof Aarav is not his son. :dance3: I am doing a happy dance now :dance1: but I still want to wait, because I don't trust Cv's, they can twist the storyline anytime. :weee:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry girls i can't join u two~
my heart will not let me to do so... hahahhahaha
i can't do anything if i miss out the ep... just looking for source of net~ LOL
to skip it... it was something that 'dur ki baat' hahahaha
Yeah...me too Rehann!! My heart is heavily invested on this show!! I love them too much to even skip an episodet!! I don't mind experiencing all the range of emotions along with our beloved Arshi! When they are sad, we are sad too! When they feel love, we feel love! That's the spice of life!! You get to experience different flavors!! I don't mind a good cry or a good laugh...a good ...everything!! This is proof that this show is so amazing and brilliant because you are so immersed into the characters and story!

rehann

sarNie Adult
waaa... kya episode tha!!!
especially that bankelal ji story... iss bankelal story ko kya naam doon???
hahahahaa :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

LOL Khushi was hell funny... the expression make me laugh all crazy~
'hum to humari paan ki kasam... paan wale jalebiya lejayenge!!' :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: hahahahaa :whaha: :whaha: :whaha: :whaha: :whaha:

poor Khuhsi made up such 'romantic' story... Arnav don't even care!!
what he care was at which angle should he kiss Khushi... LOL
instead of jealous... he end up feel arousing himself.... hahahahaa
the way he pull Khushi waist was damn hot... :drool: :drool: :drool:
the poolside funny slap seq was awesome... hahahaha :smack: :smack:

remember the first slap? *that fly? hahahaha

back to the intense part~
that hell sheetal sure made a big plan!! she bring up fake medical report to make Khushi more suspicious...
i believe it fake!! by just looking at her hell face i know it fake!!
but since everything was built up...so for how long she can keep those lie!!
now Khushi even invite that mom n son to stay tgther in RM... i believe evrything will spice up next ep...
i doesn't feel worry for Arnav... he just care about Khushi... how he look at Khushi... he know something goes wrong~
just hope that Khushi stay on right mind n doesn't do anything that look stupid... let she finish her evil plan then smack her brain!!
let see who gonna win~ that f**ker sheetal or Khushi!!!!

waaaa.... this sheetal deserve a kiss...
a kiss near her forehead....
with the shoes!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Lustfull Ghost stop haunting my ARSHI!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

EDITED
a spoiler pic of upcoming ep~

cr IPK fb

what Khushi try to do?
hypnotized Arnav... so that she can know the truth about Aarav???
this girl sure have many antics way to do things... do u think she success? no....
it definately will end up with romance again... hahahahaha