Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling

cecilia

Staff member
I like Karan in that DMG something show where he played a doctor with Shilpa Anand (I have the biggest love for them in there). I used to call him the 'INDIAN' Tom Welling :wub:

I could not agree on ARSH fanmade .. there's so many on youtube, you could go days watching it .. and like you said, almost all the popular hindi songs are used for them ... sometime, more than once too lol -- THAT'S THE POWER OF ARSHI FANS .. they're just that big to all the fans out there ...

Anyway, read today WU -- SHITALL MOVED in to use the RM and starts DROPPING in their bathroom now :(

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks, MM4ever for sharing the Arshi vids!!

Too many good Arshi vids out there!! Yeah, I could get lost in them forever and seen certain songs used repeatedly! I wish the uploaders/creators would put English sub cause most of the time I have to go look for the translations. Good thing you do that with your vids, Ceci!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I just saw today's episode!! Khushi is more tensed than ever. :teary: Loved the the poolside scenes. Glad that Arnav was trying to explain that Sheetal is his past! Khushi was too funny trying to make Arnav jealous! :bhehe: :rofl: He didn't take her seriously at all because he knew better. Too bad Khushi ruined the romantic mood with her overactive imagination. It could have been nice kiss from Arnav! :pervie: *Sigh* Arnav was looking HOT today too!! :drools: Towards the end of the episode when the doctor confirmed that Aarav has diabetes, I noticed Sheetal's evil smirk/expression like "hahaha...you fell into my evil plan." Her expression was very subtle but it's there!

BTW, I wanted to mention that I love Arnav/Aarav gardening scene in yesterday's episode. I'm dreaming about little Arshi again! I could see that Arnav has potential to be a good father. He is more calm and patient now.

Precap for tomorrow:
Khushi: Ms. Sheetal, why don't you and Aarav stay with us? Till you get the key.

cr NewsPortals

I can't believe Khushi invited mother and son to stay at RM!! :no: She better have a good plan! I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

cecilia

Staff member
I love the pool side .. so cute .. Khushi is hilarious! ASR was aiming for a kiss and she slapped him instead ... but i don't blame her, i would do the same too if i start seeing image of the woman i despite with him lol -- ASR is so nice to just pull her in for a warm embrace though .. so cute!!! I don't want their romance to be intrude by anyone at all!!!! SHITALL needs to go to the dumpster and wasted herself there instead dropping around RM lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Aaaahhhhh when is the SHIT-ALL drama going to be over? I want to watch the episode already, especially today episode look so sweet. :spin: :drool: :wub: Love that slap... my favorite part from the old episode too. :ghehe: :lolyup: :cloud9:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Ceci...don't we all!! I bet the girls on IF are dreaming about him too!! He been such a great hubby!! I can't help but feel comforting for Khushi!!

Maya...I love your siggy!! Wow...Arnav's expression/reaction to the slap is amazing completely calm and understanding. In contrast, ASR's reaction would have been the opposite. My oh my how love can change a person!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
and the aftermath where he pull her in for a warm hug :wub:
Now, i want to marry ASR!!!
:lmao2: Good luck Cecilia. :lol2:

For me personally I don't want to marry ASR at all, I'm afraid of all the fan girls wanting a piece of him. :rofl: But I don't mind marrying someone with the same kind of love and passion as ASR. :clap2: :wink:

^Ceci...don't we all!! I bet the girls on IF are dreaming about him too!! He been such a great hubby!! I can't help but feel comforting for Khushi!!

Maya...I love your siggy!! Wow...Arnav's expression/reaction to the slap is amazing completely calm and understanding. In contrast, ASR's reaction would have been the opposite. My oh my how love can change a person!!
Thank you, and thanks to member from IF for posting that gif. up. I like the first time she slap him too, but I don't see anyone making gif. of that yet. :yahoo:

Katelyn, that is so true, ASR turn out to be such a great husband. His understanding of Khushi and trust in her is so impressive. :wub: If every husband in this World has that kind of love for their wives as ASR do, I'm sure this World will be so sweet. :loool: :clap: :coverlaf: :faint:

rehann

sarNie Adult
:lmao2: Good luck Cecilia. :lol2:

For me personally I don't want to marry ASR at all, I'm afraid of all the fan girls wanting a piece of him. :rofl: But I don't mind marrying someone with the same kind of love and passion as ASR. :clap2: :wink:

Thank you, and thanks to member from IF for posting that gif. up. I like the first time she slap him too, but I don't see anyone making gif. of that yet. :yahoo:

Katelyn, that is so true, ASR turn out to be such a great husband. His understanding of Khushi and trust in her is so impressive. :wub: If every husband in this World has that kind of love for their wives as ASR do, I'm sure this World will be so sweet. :loool: :clap: :coverlaf: :faint:
i not found any gif 4 that slap seq yet...
but i found this.... waaa~ arnav expression was awesome hahaha

cr to ipk fb admin

hahaha cute arshi~

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Thanks Rehann!! I like the collage! How priceless...the first slap scene and the newest one!! :loool: BTW, Arnav looked really handsome in the orange v-neck t-shirt!! :spicy:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Rehann and Katelyn! :wink:

Yes, his face is priceless whenever she slap him. I can watch that first slap scene over and over again and I will still laugh out loud every time I watch it. :bhehe:

I don't know how much cuter can these two get. I can never get enough of watching them. :thumbsup:

That SHIT-ALL girl sure is a faker. I wonder who put her up to it, and what does she actually want from Arshi. Why does she want to be staying in the RM? She just met them and yet she has such a thick face to wanted to move in the house with them already. I have never see anyone move in that fast, especially when ASR doesn't even show any interested in her at all. And when she kept checking on Khushi's expression(face) when she think she won, it's so annoying, it made me really want to punches her. :smack: :rant: :numchuck:
I want to see Khushi get that secret DNA done soon, so she can throw at that SHIT-ALL face when she try to claim Aarav as ASR's son. :arrg: :smack:

rehann

sarNie Adult
ohhh shit... ohhh no... ohhh nehi...
kya hai yeh? that my reaction when i saw the precap tonight!!!
at first i thought that DNA thing come from Khushi... as she want to find the truth about Aarav n Arnav...
but no... it something that sheetal try to make Khushi do... n she will success also...
is she try to set up another trap... make up some fake DNA result??? n khushi will fall for that...
what the hell CVs try to do now??? how will Khushi safe from this disaster? she should just ask Arnav directly... not doing all that stupid thing!!! uffff... why this hell track move so slow!!!! even more slow than shyam's revelation track~ what the!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't seen today's episode yet!! Khushi also has a knack for doing things her own way and by herself!! :no: And sometimes that could lead to a bad mistake or decision on her part!! She should have confide with Aranv and discuss her concerns and what she is doing!! Yeah, sometimes I don't agree with her actions and/or decisions!! I'm so nervous for her! :nailbiter:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Cool...I found Arshi Sangeet with English translation!! :dance1: :dance2: :dance3: I love this!! NK is cute here as ASR, the serious and angry young man!!

Arnav's imaginary dance with Khushi!

Arnav, Khushi and NK funny video: Jealous ASR!

All credit to GeetPyari

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...I've been looking for this Super HOT and SEXY Arnav!! :drools: :drools: :spicy: Now I've found you!!! :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: :woot: Oh man...I need a bucket and an oxygen mask!! I'm soooooo dead!! :faint: :cloud9:

credit to tumblr

cecilia

Staff member
I love that EPIPHANY SCENE! have not watch today episode yet but i'm already nervous from reading the wu ... I really hate SHITALL!!!!! .. am not disliking her .. i hate hate hate her (I normally don't say this but for her, i say it loud and proud!)

Among ALL THESE anger, i love their JALEBI TALKS lmao -- filled with gutter (reminds me of Mae sarN and her fruit metaphor in her fictions -- girls, if you have not read any of her fictions, give it a shot -- you'll love it)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh gosh, I haven't check the episode or the WU yet today, but after reading all you gals' posts I am now truly afraid to even read the WU or go into IF to read. :nailbiter: :no: I think I'm going to skip and avoid everything about today episode and wait to read what will happen on tomorrow episode instead. :teary: :weee: