Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
i look forward to the prego scene lmao

i guess i just need to learn to FINALLY stop click on random thread to read these negative posts. It's harmful to my heart. lol

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Watched sept. 25 episode, very sad and intense I cried. Glad Khushi stands up for her mom, f***king hate Arnav's aunt she's so annoying and Arnav grandma Subi deserves a tight slap can't stand her.

rehann

sarNie Adult
how Khushi's face change make my heart shattered!!!

but a great performance by Sanaya~ i always love her teary twinkle eyes!
such a magic that send her affection, emotions n feeling~ hats off for her acting yesterday night~
love when she defend her mom~ love when he cuts off that dadi words!!
she show a devoted faith, trust, n love she have for her mom~ every mom will be proud to have her as their daughter...
love the way garima hold n kiss her hands. their bonds are so beautiful n heart touching!!

waiting for Barun performance tonight! will standby a box of tissue beside me~ LOL

just worry what is Arnav solution... for sure he will marry Khushi! but what was his reaction about garima?
will he ask Khushi to choose between him n her mother? or Arnav just ignore that bad past n take Khushi to RM?
anxious about his action! what the situation will be? oh so damn crazy right now!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:no: Okay Cecilia I gives up! :blush: I have search and search and search, I only got 5 episodes that still active, the rest is either deleted or blocked by the site. :dude: :faint:

:tearybye: Here is the 10 episodes that are missing. If you could please upload for me whenever you have FREE TIME, that will be great. :worthy: Thank you so much in advance. :crush: :spin: :clap:

Episode: 57 Aug. 20th 2011 *MAHA ep.

Episode: 64 Aug. 30th 2011

Episode: 65 Aug. 31th 2011

Episode: 86 Sept. 29th 2011

Episode: 139 Dec. 9th 2011

Episode: 168 Jan. 19th 2012

Episode: 177 Jan. 31th 2012

Episode: 179 Feb. 2th 2012

Episode: 183 Feb. 8th 2012

Episode: 185 Feb. 10th 2012
EDIT:

:scratchhead2: WHAT THAT? Is only 7am and my like is already gone! :shrug: Damn it! :bhehe:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Watched sept. 25 episode, very sad and intense I cried. Glad Khushi stands up for her mom, f***king hate Arnav's aunt she's so annoying and Arnav grandma Subi deserves a tight slap can't stand her.
:dance1: Glad you can join us with such an intense episode MM4ever.

:secret: Okay I gave in and watch the last quarters of the episode, I'll go back to watch from Monday episode after the marriage. :woot2:

Just wanted to say love the way Khushi stand up for her family, and finally Payal has a backbone too. :thumbsup: Now all I need is to see ASR walk in to shut Dadi up for good. :gungirl:

Gosh I want to slap Anjali, Mami, and Dadi real bad. :weee: :rant:

Poor Arnav have to be related to these 3 losers. :whatever:

Rehann, yes I am 100% agree with you, Sanaya is so beautiful and her performance yesterday episode was outstanding.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I really love our diverse background but we are similar as well...we all love DRAMA!! In this case, we are completely obsessed with IPK/ARSHI!! I love our friendship here and ARSHI brought all of us together! :D :grouphug:
I know about Cecilia, but don't know about you 3 ladies. So where are you ladies from anyway?

@maya Oh that's nice to know. Bollywood is my passion and obsessed w/ Shamrita. The rest of industries I dont care hehe I'm the person who usually stick to one thing. If I really love something I mean it, everything else comes behind. ;)
There's a shamrita thread in BW section I created long time ago, but since no one interested I ignore. Do let me know ur opinions whenever u finished the other Shamrita movies.

haha yeah Cecilia she's very cool and helpful. :)
MM4ever, I probably will watch sometime after the New Year, I want to wait until all Arshi's intense drama to die down a bit first. :woot2:

I agree with Rehann that you have such strong will power, Maya!! As for me, I just can't wait because the suspense is killing me too much!! Hope you get better soon, dear!! Take care and drink a lot of fluid!
Katelynn, after reading IF and all the negative comment it helps to keep me away :dance3: Beside, ASR have not shown up yet, that also help my will power, because if him show up the drama and sweetness will just be too good to miss. :drools: :woot:

Cecilia as much as I want to see them having little one running around, I don't want it to be the focus for them to be back together if there is going to be a separate track. I want the pregnancy to happen when they're happy together, not during their misunderstanding. I want ASR to prove his love and to show Khushi that she is everything to him, and not because she is going to be the mother of his child.

:loool: OMG that hitler video is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. :coverlaf: :thumbup:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ASR I still believe in you damn it! :weep:

You better show up tomorrow! :numchuck: :rant: :weee: :gungirl: :ninja:

rehann

sarNie Adult
one pic that tell everything~

cr to mishti/twitter
so at last Arnav arrive there~
at last...
but when? i afraid it will be next week!!! LOL

BTW i'm so worry about Khushi~ she seem so weak...
if Arnav not come back n she goes missing... i don't know how bad her condition will be!
looking at her make me cry so much....
she so devastated... 'what if Arnav Ji never come... what should i do Jiji?'
Poor Khushi... she try to be strong but at the end she helpless...
another great acting from sanaya...

not to forget... Arnav ji...
his cry make me spechless~

i never see him like this before... both Arshi are so suffering right now...
but evrything will doing great after this i blieve....
Sarun n the whole cast doing a superb job... keep it up guys!!!!

Edited: spoilers from my Fav n the most reliable one...
don't know if u girls also follow her or not...
just want to share... pls check the link...
http://www.india-for...asp?TID=3213833

thanks Mishti for ur super info~
ps~if she's the one that give info its 99.99% true~

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:kiss: Thank you Rehann for the spoiler picture and Barun's picture, that is so sad to see. :cry1: I actually caught the episode live today, but I turned off my speakers because I can't take the agony of them crying. Which in away is good for me to watch without knowing or hear what they are saying, so it will prepare me for when I go back to watch it later then it will be easier to take these heart wrenching moment. :cry:

cecilia

Staff member
i ... couldn't handle the live stream and left b/c it's too much for me to handle .. i don't want to walk in the class with swollen red eyes .. so i stop half way -- it's too sad T_T -- I just want to go and hug them both so TIGHT and bring them together!

Good news is that Dadiji will leave soon .. in her face, ASR done it!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I hope that evil Dadi will be gone for good too!!

Ceci, yeah you don't want to go to class with swollen eyes! LOL ARSHI does need a BIG hug!! I haven't watch today episode yet. I'll be back to comment later!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: OMG thank you for the laugh, I needed it. :clap: ASR and his English one liner is just so hilarious. :spin: :drool: :coverlaf:

:thumbup: Second video. :faint: :wub: :spicy: :cloud9: :clap2:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i ... couldn't handle the live stream and left b/c it's too much for me to handle .. i don't want to walk in the class with swollen red eyes .. so i stop half way -- it's too sad T_T -- I just want to go and hug them both so TIGHT and bring them together!

Good news is that Dadiji will leave soon .. in her face, ASR done it!!!
No you don't want to do that, you don't want them classmates to think some guy broke your heart. :coverlaf: After watching without sound, the second time around is no so bad. :)

I want to slap Dadi again today, and I want to smack Arnav and talk some sense into him too. Instead of running away, he should have run straight to Khushi and find comfort with her and stand beside her when that crazy old hag insulted her mom, and her family. And instead of Khushi taking that jug of water from her, I wish Khushi would have just pushed her into the fire. :loool: :tease:

I read in IF that said today episode is her last day shooting. If that is the case how is everyone going to find out how she and Shyam planned all these all along? Don't tell me there will be another loopholes in the story. :crazy: :facepalm:

rehann

sarNie Adult
No you don't want to do that, you don't want them classmates to think some guy broke your heart. :coverlaf: After watching without sound, the second time around is no so bad. :)

I want to slap Dadi again today, and I want to smack Arnav and talk some sense into him too. Instead of running away, he should have run straight to Khushi and find comfort with her and stand beside her when that crazy old hag insulted her mom, and her family. And instead of Khushi taking that jug of water from her, I wish Khushi would have just pushed her into the fire. :loool: :tease:

I read in IF that said today episode is her last day shooting. If that is the case how is everyone going to find out how she and Shyam planned all these all along? Don't tell me there will be another loopholes in the story. :crazy: :facepalm:
no yesterday was not her last day.... but last day of shooting for this week .... since after this the scene is all about Arshi!!
so no worries Maya! i wish to see when shyam think that this dadi is annoyed... he will try to hurt her too n the one that help her is Khushi!!!
i wish that to happen for real!! i want to see when she repent for all his mistreat n evil doing towards Khushi! i want to see she to be one of the person that love Khushi the most! that the sweetest revenge from Khushi i think!

rehann

sarNie Adult
a new promo for this week~
cr as tagged

i believe tonight n tomorrow ep gonna rocking!
all about arshi~ dadi already out of the picture~

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh OMG...I was on YT and got lost in ARSHILAND. I watched one vid and after another...like all the Diwali related episodes and when Arnav found out that Khushi was engaged!! Time just flew by so fast!! It was hard to find my way back out!! :coverlaf: Wow oh wow...ASR was super FINE in those episodes! :drools: This man is just too dreamy that I can't take my eyes off of him!! I swear I can never get tired of watching those old episodes!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
this cracks me up .. asr or not -- he's one in a package so i'm not complaining when he has his mood swing and becomes bipolar lmao

This is full of gutter! :woot:
oh my... i love how he so bipolar~ always deny it by 'what' 'what the' 'what the hell' n last my fav 'what crap!'
n few second after keep sticking over Khushi...
love when he yell 'enough!!!' n vdeo show 'but there's more...' hahahahaaha
aww our love's allergic Asr is such a cutie!!

awwww~second vdeo are so...
ceci what did u post here??? it have to be put under 'adult' type of....
poor me... keep close... close my both....
close my both ears...
yeah you read it right.... keep close my both ears with this kind of expression ' :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: '
'Koi nehi hai kamre me.... kya hasi mila hai pal.... ajj shararat karne do...kam baki karenge kal...'
'dilbar shikdum shikdum... dilbar shikdum shikdum... dilbar shikdum shikdum...' awwww.... :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

'ufff... kya song use tha!!!' really suit Arshi's naughty'ness'.... LOL
i'm going crazy now... n all thanks to u~
infected by Arshi crazy fever right now!!! don't mind me girls.... hahahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
OMG! Today episode was breathless - a bit of a drag but it's okay -- thanks goodness there is no precap or i will not be able to concentrate at all.

I hate him!!!!! i'm bawling my eyes out at the word he insulted her with .. NOTHING BUT HATE for her T_T

Okay, Khushi - don't marry him ... i'm done with this man!!! He had time to himself while she got beat around at the wedding and when he arrived (of course, in blood) he told her he has nothing for her but hate T_T .. She cares so much for him .. it's not even her fault that her name was related to her Amman. She's just as innocent! *sighed* Now, i'm being negative ...

Tomorrow, please come!!
I want to know if this was just one of his prank.