Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
Finally!!! I like this spoiler ... It sounds so much better and poor Dhruv -- CV just have to add him in here as the baddy ... He's not like Akash at all :( this explains why he's not part of the Raizaa's family ... It's now clear why Shital have this plan .. i'm just confuse on one thing and that is why did she make Arav turn out to be like ASR? I don't get it. To me, she's just so evil. Evil for using an innocent child as her pawn in wrecking someone's marriage for her own benefits. Not only did she not do her sister a favor, she wrong Arav too T_T Now, i feel real bad for Arav and Khushi for getting trap into this woman's lies. I think instead of figuring out how Dhru's family is like -- she should figure out her life first .. what kind of woman is this? *argh!*

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:scratchchin: I don't get it, if Aarav is Dhruv's son, then why didn't ASR knew about it, since he knew that Shit-all is a single mother. Also, why didn't he helped Aarav out, since after all, Aarav is his nephew, right? :shrug: no?
Another thing, if ASR knew that Shit-all is a single mother, then how can it be that Aarav is her sister's child without ASR knew about it? :scratchhead2: OH THIS IS CONFUSING AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE! :facepalm:

After reading the WU and precap of Friday episode, and some crazy spoiler on IF, I got so stress out, I couldn't even concentrate on anything, I also avoided my computer altogether. :weee: This show is killing me, it effecting my mood, nerves, and over all health in the worse way, and I'm going into a withdrawal symptom :eyetwitch: :nono1: GOSH I don't know what will happen to me in the next two months :weep: Hopefully I will not break down into pieces by then. :dude: :faint:

Oh another thing, whenever ASR said to Shit-all that he does not want to make her feel uncomfortable, do you ladies think that is because he knew she was in love with him, but he turned her down because he didn't want to get married before, but now that he changed his mind and married Khushi, so she want to break them up so she can take Khushi's place? :arrg: :girlmad:

:lolyup: I know ASR will never take her or let that happen, but I was just wondering if that was her reason for trying to cause problem between Arshi. :sweat:

rehann

sarNie Adult
wow~ this article mesmerized me!!
http://www.tellytadk...t-couple-sarun/
love how they describe Sarun chemy here~
-where Barun's bewitching eyes casts spells... Sanaya's dreamy eyes responds as if she has come under his magic!!
this really tell how at first i'm in love with this Sarun... their stare are so... magically spell us to be under their magic...

thanks for telly tadka for this magic article!! u really deliver what all other gazillion of Arshi's fans around the globe feel about their Sarun as Arshi...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That is such a beautiful article. Thank you Rehann for sharing. :bravo:

It's so true, Sarun are the most beautiful couple and their amazing chemistry will spellbound anyone that watches them. :crush: :wub:

Anyway, before I sign off, I just wanted to let you girls know that Hurricane Sandy is heading my way, so if I don't come online for few days that mean no power, so please, please download and save the new episodes for me. :sweat: :ghehe: thank you so much in advance. :worthy: :coverlaf: :thumbup: :clap: :spin: :flowers: :kiss3: Love and see you all soon, I hope. :kiss3:

rehann

sarNie Adult
wow.. they in process casting male actors for Dhruv's role~
how this chracter will be?
hope not a bad one... since all of Raizada's siblings got positive chracter...
how can he different from others??? this entry sure come with a lot of drama...
maybe he really evil but now he already repent or something...
i can't brace myself to accept another negative entry in this series~

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Thanks for the latest scoop and for the amazing article about Sarun!! Every words that was written is so true about Sarun. They bring magic to the screen!! They make our days complete!!

Yeah, I hope Dhruv is not a negative character too! Maybe he is a grey one. That would be ok in my book!! Perhaps he made some bad choices in the past and is now a changed man!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
That is such a beautiful article. Thank you Rehann for sharing. :bravo:

It's so true, Sarun are the most beautiful couple and their amazing chemistry will spellbound anyone that watches them. :crush: :wub:

Anyway, before I sign off, I just wanted to let you girls know that Hurricane Sandy is heading my way, so if I don't come online for few days that mean no power, so please, please download and save the new episodes for me. :sweat: :ghehe: thank you so much in advance. :worthy: :coverlaf: :thumbup: :clap: :spin: :flowers: :kiss3: Love and see you all soon, I hope. :kiss3:
OMGosh...stay safe and take care Maya. See you later!! We love you too!! :kiss:

rehann

sarNie Adult
^Thanks for the latest scoop and for the amazing article about Sarun!! Every words that was written is so true about Sarun. They bring magic to the screen!! They make our days complete!!

Yeah, I hope Dhruv is not a negative character too! Maybe he is a grey one. That would be ok in my book!! Perhaps he made some bad choices in the past and is now a changed man!
yes... that my hope too~
it will be much much better if they get someone that can make Arnav jealous!!
NK now not give any bite of it anymore for Arnav!!
i mean not aggresive n mental like shyam but someone nice like NK...
that just care about Khushi!! n that closeness n care make Arnav on fire!!
come on CV... i missed our 'jealous n possesive Arnav'... i just hate to see Khushi all possesive about Arnav!!
for me man jealousy was sweet n warm... but woman jealousy are so annoyed!!
sorry to say so!! but that what really happen now!!!
we enjoy to see Arnav jealous over Nk... but we annoyed when another woman make Khushi jealous!!!
oppsss... but it might come from my 'woman' feeling... hahahaaha don't know... maybe!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Rehann, you are so right about that!! I do enjoy watching Arnav being jealous than watching Khushi! I love to see his blood boil with jealousy!! To me it's more intense and exciting. Besides, he looks extra hot and sexy when he is jealous!! :drools: In contrast, I feel bad and sad when Khushi gets jealous. Makes me crazy and want to scratch the other woman's eyes out!! I get jealous for Khushi! :coverlaf: Nobody can touch our HOTIE except Khushi!

rehann

sarNie Adult
^ Rehann, you are so right about that!! I do enjoy watching Arnav being jealous than watching Khushi! I love to see his blood boil with jealousy!! To me it's more intense and exciting. Besides, he looks extra hot and sexy when he is jealous!! :drools: In contrast, I feel bad and sad when Khushi gets jealous. Makes me crazy and want to scratch the other woman's eyes out!! I get jealous for Khushi! :coverlaf: Nobody can touch our HOTIE except Khushi!
totally agree with that!!!
that what i feel when i see the precap for tomorrow~
arnav laugh n argue with Sheetal about their Basketball game when their in collage before...
that really show how close they are! n Khushi's face totally change watching over those moment!!!
i begin to get mad at Arnav... he yelling at Khushi n asking why u made those stupid DNA test...
who get stupid right now!! thank god u get Khushi as ur wife... if me i will smacked both ur head!!
such crazy situation right now... poor Khushi... who did not understand who right now??

cecilia

Staff member
I HATE ASR!!! *sighed* I won't watch these rest of the week episode until Khushi's happy.
i can't see her cry .. she's so confuses and lost in her own thought and yet he's busy fooling with SHITALL!!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't watch today's episode yet!! Oh no...our poor Khushi!! :teary: Not good...she's so hurt seeing them together reminiscing. I knew this would happen when Khushi invited them to stay! I hope Arnav will be more sensitive towards Khushi's feelings. Please go pacify her!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eyetwitch: :no: ASR died today, and after reading the precap, tomorrow if I can get online I will have funeral ritual for him! :rant: :nono1:

EDIT: I survived the storm so far, but in the next 24 hours it will be crucial so hope I'll still have power, so I can come to arrange funeral for ASR. :dance1:

cecilia

Staff member
lmao - the storm doesn't like that you're burying ASR so it's coming lmao
pushing jokes aside, i sure hope nothing bad will happen to your hometown na.
Praying for the best ...

AND YES, i hate hate hate hate hate ... SHITALL and ASR for being ignorant .. POOR KHUSHI .. she's in a dilema :(
NOW, i want her to leave him ... makes him come after her and her child (ONE MONTH RESULT BETTER COME TRUE!)

Edit:
LMAO - ppl are so upset these days .. sub file doesn't come out as fast as they were before lmao

I want to dedicate this song to KHUSHI T_T I feel she feels like Jui's character now :cry:

If SHITALL means nothing to him .. then
.... why did he mention the basketball game -- letting her win? :cry:
..... why did he mention out loud about the allergic thing? :cry:
...... why did he constantly tell her that he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable :cry:
...... my heart is broken with Khushi!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
...... I know that khushi didn't want to feel like a jealous wife but he made her feel so insecure :cry:

Just when i got mad at him .. someone posted this :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87MLV1iubyg

I still mad at him though :cry: :cry:

rehann

sarNie Adult
such a shit ep!!!
what they try to do??
make Khushi look stupid from the first second...
are they try to make people quiting to watch this series or what!!!
Arnav eyes not even once stop at Khushi today... what he doing was fooling with that Shit!!
are we change our lead couple now??? from Arshi to Arshee(Arnav + Sheetal)...
i just want to smacked all heads that try very 'hard' to shoot this track!!! what a hell track!!
ohhh gosh... sorry girls... i get so mad...i think if the ep keep on like this...
i might joining Maya... stop watch this series... until that Shit knocked out!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
such a shit ep!!!
what they try to do??
make Khushi look stupid from the first second...
are they try to make people quiting to watch this series or what!!!
Arnav eyes not even once stop at Khushi today... what he doing was fooling with that Shit!!
are we change our lead couple now??? from Arshi to Arshee(Arnav + Sheetal)...
i just want to smacked all heads that try very 'hard' to shoot this track!!! what a hell track!!
ohhh gosh... sorry girls... i get so mad...i think if the ep keep on like this...
i might joining Maya... stop watch this series... until that Shit knocked out!!
I already joined Maya's boat. Stopped watching it since last week. now i jsut follow you girls and see what ya say. lol.

what you said now guarantee that i won't be stopping by india forum anytime soon.

cecilia

Staff member
i read WU and get furious!!!

Desiripper got mad and stopped subbing lmao
now, it's only IF who's doing that and sub doesn't come til next day or late that night lmao
everyone's so frustrated now!!

you know what, girls ..

i think khushi is pregnant .. b/c she has become very sensitive and vulnerable at every little issues now lmao
i mean .. when Aarti first got pregnant .. she was so sensitive to every little thing YASH said to her.
the way he denied their union -- the way he tells her now to fulfilled his parent's child dream,etc
and the way he punish himself .. she literally distant herself from him until later when she finally give up and leave the house.
then he came chasing after her --- i think ASR will do this soon if Khushi does decided to leave to Buaji's house or escape to build a shed to live in the garden lmao

Poor khushi -- she's crying inside and ASR pays no attention to her T_T

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no....girls now I'm afraid to watch!! :nailbiter: I haven't watch yesterday and today's episode yet. Maybe I'll try to watch both tonight just because of Ceci's suspicion that Khushi might be pregnant! I hope it's true!!

What is going on!? Now Desiripper refused to upload sub?! :no: I'm getting annoyed and frustrated!! :annoyed: These people should have mercy on us!! Maybe someone downloaded her sub and she got mad and punished the rest of the innocent people!

EDIT:
I don't know what happened but Desiripper is still uploading sub! :dance3: :dance2: :cheer:
Today's episode on Dailymotion
http://capschool.in/...WfL7FFdwl63uv63

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:rant: Yes girls, we can now have ASR funeral! He is definitely and officially dead today! :rant: I am now in mourning for ASR, and will remain so until they (CV's) will decide to resurrect him. :whatever: :cry:

:woot2: And I'm glad I am not the only one who can't stand this show now :yuck: Everyday is worsen than the previous episode. :rant:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Cecilia, you took the words out of my mouth.. Today I was thinking how great it would be if Khushi decided to stay with Buaji for a while..and Arnav would not be satisfied until he's able to bring her back to Shantivan.... I would love to see...I love it when he misses her, especially when she takes off to Buaji's without informing him...