Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Mae

sarNie Adult
Love today's episode!! I'm so in love with Arnav! He expressed his emotions and feelings so beautifully! :cry: :cloud9: Yes, he's ready to start a family!! :pervie: :woot2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: Yeeeesssss we are more than ready for that! :highfive:

Clip with Arshi's scenes only with ENGLISH SUB especially for Maya and Ceci!
cr deeplyaddicted4
Katelyn...thank you for posting the English subbed clip.. Arshi dialogue is even more heartwarming and beautiful when I can understand :)

cecilia

Staff member
love arshi team -- but i hate hate shitall -- and now .. i feel bad b/c i can't stand mini-asr anymore (poor kid -- i'm against him b/c of his mother)

So many messes these days -- i can't seem to enjoy IPKKND anymore :( -- SUPER EXCITED to get this whole thing over ... want SHITALL out!!!

Thanks kath for the clip :p

rehann

sarNie Adult
all pages seems so chaos right now~
Madhura just tweet that... the news was right... evryone deserve a break!

some people confirm that Barun not leaving the show... but will take a break!!
n that not a short one!!

what happen here!!! another break of Barun??
sanaya will have to make her alone appearance again?? what hell tracks that they will come out after this??
seperation track?? can't understand anything anymore!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
besides all those crazy romours...
i found the future storyline sound intresting...
that Viraf will enter as Dhruv... how all Raizadas look like... he also look good... Dashing with suit!
this Dhruv will enter as another love intrest of Khushi... that's sound cool...

for Barun have a nice break... *before that give us some Diwali romance!!! hahaha LOL
then let see can someone replace Arnav in Khushi life...

i have heard of this comparison last night... about her ex n her new BF...
i will use it here...
Arnav is just like Black coffee... look cool... interesting... smell good n really satisfied ur taste!!
but for those who not used to it will know how bitter it is!
n the new man is just like some cold plain water... look refreshing n will relief ur tired body...
but how good this plain water can be... it will never can erase this black coffee taste..

i think after all it not that bad... at least... now Arnav can feel that insecurity feeling that seems like only belong to Khushi nowadays~
just let Arnav have some break n comeback with dhamaka!!! maybe already fate on... all raizadas son will have heart crush over Gupta's daughters!! hahhahahaha

Sigh... so i decide... just let CV do their job... i believe they love this series as much as we love it~
how Arshi's future will be just let them decide it... i will just seat with relaxed mind... stay to tune in when the series start!!
now i can breath normally...

EDITED...
Barun just confirmed trough BBC interview...
he will have a break but depend on the storyline... for how long he will separate from his Khushi!! he indirectly confirm for another separation track in IPK. (no comment for that) just wish it pass as fast as it can!!!
that Dhruv entry sure bring 'something'... since he is another new man that will come in Khushi life... but he had a negative role here!!
please don't say its another Shyam clone... who crazily obsess for Khushi!! hope he not that bad since he still a Raizadas!! whatever it is... sure it will spice!! (as long as Arshi will still there for us... what the track will be... just let it be)

rehann

sarNie Adult
besides all those crazy romours...
i found the future storyline sound intresting...
that Viraf will enter as Dhruv... how all Raizadas look like... he also look good... Dashing with suit!
this Dhruv will enter as another love intrest of Khushi... that's sound cool...

for Barun have a nice break... *before that give us some Diwali romance!!! hahaha LOL
then let see can someone replace Arnav in Khushi life...

i have heard of this comparison last night... about her ex n her new BF...
i will use it here...
Arnav is just like Black coffee... look cool... interesting... smell good n really satisfied ur taste!!
but for those who not used to it will know how bitter it is!
n the new man is just like some cold plain water... look refreshing n will relief ur tired body...
but how good this plain water can be... it will never can erase this black coffee taste..

i think after all it not that bad... at least... now Arnav can feel that insecurity feeling that seems like only belong to Khushi nowadays~
just let Arnav have some break n comeback with dhamaka!!! maybe already fate on... all raizadas son will have heart crush over Gupta's daughters!! hahhahahaha

Sigh... so i decide... just let CV do their job... i believe they love this series as much as we love it~
how Arshi's future will be just let them decide it... i will just seat with relaxed mind... stay to tune in when the series start!!
now i can breath normally...

EDITED...
Barun just confirmed trough BBC interview...
he will have a break but depend on the storyline... for how long he will separate from his Khushi!! he indirectly confirm for another separation track in IPK. (no comment for that) just wish it pass as fast as it can!!!
that Dhruv entry sure bring 'something'... since he is another new man that will come in Khushi life... but he had a negative role here!!
please don't say its another Shyam clone... who crazily obsess for Khushi!! hope he not that bad since he still a Raizadas!! whatever it is... sure it will spice!! (as long as Arshi will still there for us... what the track will be... just let it be)
Everything seem to be in reverse... i'm take back this post... will off from here for a while!
will get back here after all result for protest n petition came out!!

seems like the story behind not as easy as what I think... so for now i take back this post... sorry to be bipolar for this two days...
i never be this panic before~ i think i not even breath properly this past two days....

Sigh... what a nightmare!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Rehann, thank you for the updates and the positivity!! *HUGS*

Girls, I find it hard to digest what is happening!! An indefinite leave is not a good sign! :no: We need a clear answer! The whole thing just gives me a very bad vibe because it involves our Barun potentially leaving the show. I think they are trying to ease the fan but we are not fooled by all this.

Yes, this is a complete nightmare! I think this is the worse one ever! I'd never imagined I would cry for a show just because an actor is quitting!! I can't help but get so emotional! :cry: :cry: I've never been this attached to a drama before. I'm feeling really tense, restless and depressed!

I really want the show to end with a good note, please don't drag it down! Keep our beloved characters intact! They only belong to each other! This is what I think should happen! End the current track with Dhruv's entry. Let him take Shit-all and Aarav back to the States! Arnav and Khushi have a short separation! Khushi being pregnant and Arnav trying to find her. Arshi reunited showing some sweet scenes of Arnav taking care of his wifey. We get to witness little Arshi's birth. Show some sweet family moments with Arnav and Khushi being parents! End of story....happily ever after!!

I see the fans are standing united to save our show. That's very heart warming! Cross our fingers and hope for the best for our beloved show! Will wait and see what going to happen!

New fuze article on Barun and Fate of IPK
http://www.fuzionpro...-kya-naam-doon/
another article
http://www.india-for...asp?TID=3280527

cecilia

Staff member
I'll just take it as that ARSHI married and live happiy ever after ... the SHITALL phase really pull my toe -- can't stand it anymore after today WU ... ARSHI's character have been burnt so bad!!! I'm mad at everything ...

Edit:
It's really hard for me to believe that ASR will do it with Shitall under the influence ... b/c HE HAS NEVER TAKE KHUSHI under any influences and even if he's not out of his mind .. he still doesn't despite how much he desire her ... so how in the heck did this happen to him (the past him) I'm so mad b/c his character had been butcher today :('

Going back to listen to MJ 'BILLIE JEAN' again. lol

Girls, i don't know about y'all but if BARUN LEAVES .. i'm DONE as well. So sorry for dragging all of you in here to end up miserably or not ... I've never been so affect by a SHOW so much in my life to the point where i'd boycott the show completely if one of the lead leaves. ARSHI really did it for me ... IPKKND is like my baby -- if it lose its breathe -- there's no point of me to hang onto with the oxygen tank -- it's too hard and dragging for me to go through days after days seeing Khushi romancing another man without ASR's presence there to feel jealous. I'm really upset right now .. don't know what to think but to conclude == NO BARUN, NO CECI.

My current depress wallpaper of the two :tearybye:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yep, me too Ceci!! I was hooked because of Sarun's magic!! I can't watch the show without Barun nor Sanaya! BTW, no worries and no need to apologized dear because I'm very thankful that you did "drag" us here!! *HUGS* :kiss:

EDIT:
Beautiful wallpaper, Ceci! Thanks for sharing.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Me as well... If Arnav leaves then I most likely won't watch the show anymore.. I continue to watch because of Arshi's love for one another.. I honestly feel they should just end it on a really good note if Arnav does plan to leave the show.. Give us baby Arshi and a happy ever after storyline...and we'll all be happy even if the show does end. I cannot watch it drag on with Khushi and another man, etc...! Hehehe, to think...I only started watching IPKKND because I saw someone's banner of Arnav-Khushi here in Asianfuse, probably Ceci's??

cecilia

Staff member
No barun - no arshian .. that's how i see it. Feel bad for Sanaya but it does boil down to this in the end.
Just hope that PH will do a good job at justifying ASR and Khushi's characters after butchering them ruthlessly like the past weeks.

Girls - dont' forget to sign the petition to put a stop to this madness na : http://twitition.com/lck7l

Mae

sarNie Adult
Arnav is still as smart as ever! Just love him.. I'm glad he's already figured out Sheetal's evil plan and realized Aarav was trained to be just like him.... I'm jumping with joy that he's so ready to expose her asap! So sad that Akash and Payal are going abroad...gosh, this really makes me wonder if all these rumors are true... :-( Anyways, I was so glad to see Buaji and Garima today...they've disappeared for quite a while now...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
No barun - no arshian .. that's how i see it. Feel bad for Sanaya but it does boil down to this in the end.
Just hope that PH will do a good job at justifying ASR and Khushi's characters after butchering them ruthlessly like the past weeks.

Girls - dont' forget to sign the petition to put a stop to this madness na : http://twitition.com/lck7l
Oh this is another petition. Thanks Ceci!! I think I signed all the petitions on IF already! Will do this one too. Anything to save our beloved show!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Arnav is still as smart as ever! Just love him.. I'm glad he's already figured out Sheetal's evil plan and realized Aarav was trained to be just like him.... I'm jumping with joy that he's so ready to expose her asap! So sad that Akash and Payal are going abroad...gosh, this really makes me wonder if all these rumors are true... :-( Anyways, I was so glad to see Buaji and Garima today...they've disappeared for quite a while now...
Thanks Mae! I haven't watch today's epi yet! Will probably watch it later! Good, Arnav is using his Harvard brain! I really want him to be ASR to Shit-all! :smack: Yeah, NOBODY messes with ASR's Khushi!!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
i'm back girls~ after keep on silent mode today...
so after all the news... i can't different which one is true... n which one is fake!!
therefore i decided... this is the final one... will stay with this till the end!!!
that i will live for today n will not 'kill' myself for the future that i never know what it really is~
will keep myself to be positive till the end.... fighting!!!

BTW... today ep was really great~
Arnav sure a genius... all her plan already on his pocket now...
i feel so good that now that shit already show up her evilness...
i know she evil but i never thought she was this evil!!
i thought she came to claim her love for arnav but no.. she came to claim his money!!!
she go n pick aarav from orphanage... tell that i'm ur mom!! n if u do what that i told u... ur dad will accept u!!
from the beginning Aarav already know Arnav is his so called 'dad'... n follow her mom plan to act like Arnav!!
she use a child just for some damn money!! oh i'm so damn mad!!
i love how Khushi was so worry when Aarav hurt... instead of that shit that not even care!!
i got a feeling that sheetal will leave aarav with raizadas since she actually unwilling to take care of Aarav...
she just do all that acting to get some money n also hope to get Khushi's place!! but just dream!! ur nightmare already well prepared by arnav!!!

damn excited for Monday's ep!! excited to see that shit got flush out from Raizada's!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^That's so low of Shit-all to manipulate a child like that! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: Yeah, I want ASR to take care of her for good!! What a vile and evil witch!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
she manipilated an ORPHANED BOY for MONEY!!! That's so low! I mean, if it's for love, i may have pity her, but money is a whole different thing altogether.

cecilia

Staff member
it's no surprise ... if shyam can kill his real child .. shitall can poop out another fake scheme ... feel really sorry for the children. Who knows - maybe Khushi will feel so bad and adopt mini-asr to be their child after SHITALL exposed!

Reactions: Iya

Mae

sarNie Adult
it's no surprise ... if shyam can kill his real child .. shitall can poop out another fake scheme ... feel really sorry for the children. Who knows - maybe Khushi will feel so bad and adopt mini-asr to be their child after SHITALL exposed!
Ceci, the thought of Arnav and Khushi feeling bad for Aarav and then adopting him after Shitall is exposed has been circling around my brain... Don't get me wrong, he is cute but NO the kid has got to go too.. I only want baby Arshi...Khushi pregnant, morning sickness, etc...and Arnav attending to her... It'd be even better if Khushi didn't think she were pregnant right away, but Arnav knew all along so he caters to all her mood swings, food cravings, etc...

cecilia

Staff member
^that would be so cute .. as much as i want Aarav gone - i also feel bad for the poor kid -- so if ARSHI were to adopt him, it's okay in my book .. he can be the older brother - who will be like ASR in the 2nd generation, thus, give us another IPKKND 2 lol

In Punar Vivah when Aarti had morning sickness, Yash tend to her need lol -- heck, he even offered himself for her to smell too after coming out of the shower (he used LEMON SCENT BODY WASH) lol -- I'd love to see this for ARSHI .. I even want to see ASR talk to his baby just like how Yash did too .. so cute <3

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Mae and Ceci, I feel bad for Aarav!! That Shit-all would probably abandon him once he's no longer useful to her!! I have no problem with Arhi adopting him. Besides, Khushi and Arnav knows what's it like being an orphan. Khushi would be such an awesome mother. Being a kind and pure soul, Khushi would be able to give enough love for everyone around her to her own child as well as her adopted one.