It Started With A Kiss

LeSLie

sarNie Elites
You’re welcome sarN :D
I’m uploading to YSI its okay with you cause at megaupload the maximum 250 and ep.17 is 259mb :sweat:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Oh didn't get to watch 18 yet. Wah okay i'm gunna go download once i get home. I doubt they have sub for 18 out.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooo thank chicks ! yeah i can't wait till it end ... hump .. i just wish the p'k was more ... humm.. over protected ..or more jealous .. show more feeling but it all cool lol the nk make up for his part :p :p

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
u're welcome SarN...thu I didn't upload them

I wish the same thing too...I bet that's everyone's wish

but he will show feeling in ep 19 (ending ep)...2 more weeks..

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
Have u guys watch episode 18? Man.. i really hate the main girl in the drama. I find her super annoying, and seriously need to get a life. I mean seriously.. Have anyone read the comic? I think the comic is better.. but thats just me. I could do the sub really.. its pretty easy, there is already chinese sub, just have to translate them.. dun have to pause and listen over and over lol. But i'm lazy to time.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
there's already a team @d-addicts doing the sub...u don't need to

I heard they'll be done in a few days...

n I agreed that Ariel's character is kinda cheesy...but I don't hate her

sarN

sarNie Granny
the n'k is chessy lol i perfer the guy to be the one dat deeply in love and determine to win his love at all cost but in dis case the table is on the female .... lol there several time i just wish she will give up on the dude and let him suffer more or something along dat line --- when i was in high school i did chase after dis one viet boy like some crazy retarded girl lol but it wasn't cuz of love it was out of pure comic relief :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i was annoying den her ! Cuz it was real life !

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
WELL THEY WILL ALSO HAVE EPI 20 ALSO I THINK AS I HEARD EPI 19 IS A SPECIAL IT WILL BE I THINK 90 MIN. NOT 30 MIN. EOPI 20 WILL BE 30 MIN SO WHERE GETTING TO WATCH ISWAL LONGER THEN WE THOUGHT. so hurray for ISWAK FANS!

THERES 2 MORE EPI'S!

EPI 19 ****90MIN* OR 1 HR AND 30 MIN
EPI 20*****30MIN*******end

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahah hey Sarn.. yeah that was VERY FUNNY!! I couldnt stop laughing at that either...

anyways... trying to DL eps. 18 right now... gosh so complicated... It would be nice to get a direct link... but the direct link I found doesnt work... oh well... I'll keep trying

and yeah the preview for part 19 is so CUTE!!! Joe kiss Ariel again.. aww how sweet.. but dang took him long enough to realize he love her.. hahahaha... well I mean he finally admit it.. but than again if he admit it to fast than it wouldnt be such a funny movie... poor Ah Jin ahahlol.. they should at least gave him a girl or something haha

aww I just can't wait to see this!!

sleepypisces

sarNie Egg
Can someone please upload ep19 onto senditfile or something like that when is out? because I cant use those p2p program. :( I really cant wait till is out......... I love this series sooooo muchhhhhh........ please someone upload the last two epi..... really cant wait...... thank you..... and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~!!!!!!! :)

dylan

sarNie Egg
omg ariel's character bugs the hell out of me. i don't see how joe can fall for someone like her. hell i don't care if you like the guy. go ahead and do whatever you can to get him. i'm all for trying and striving for what you want, but she's like overly desperate. it's sickening. she does the stupidest thing. the little brother is right she's a pig brain idiot. her character, the action's of her character is the most annoying, cheesiest character i've ever seen. if it weren't for joe and his strong resemblance to my crush chris i would of quit this series a long time ago. but i still enjoy watching it cause of joe. he's just too cute. everytime i see him i see my crush. the sight of him makes me feel all fluttery inside.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
well i din't see the special but it mocks some scenes from joe's music videos and dramas lol!!! it's so funnnie i some little lclip rom youtube. heheheeeee...... but i think after the wedding joe's much more sweet to her.... awaww

SunStar

sarNie Elites
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW SHE IS....

she loved him all those years and finally... it pays off... Zi Shu was too conceited to realize how much he actually loves her too, until he was about to lose her...

i love the rain scene... sooo sweet...

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone know where i can purchase this serie with the sub?? if not.... without the sub would be fine... Thanks

SunStar

sarNie Elites
you don't have to purchase it... go to d-addicts.com and download it from the bittorrent file... it also have english subs... BUT THEN!!!...

you need several programs installed in order to watch it and you need Bittorrent Client to download the files...

there is a thread in Buddies Media... you can go there and download it directly.... ok?

CAUSE I DON'T THINK IT'S OUT FOR SALE YET... JUST FINISHED AIRING A WEEK AGO....