J0EY'S ARTW0Rk. ♥

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I LOVE making graphics! It's so...interesting. LOL. I just like it. Here's some that I've made so far...I like to make sets so there's going to be matching pairs. I'll start off posting my older ones!

^^Waa! I liked this one but I just noticed I spelled my in Thai wrong! URGH!
Thai keyboard is a meanie! I don't know the letters!

Sets (Banners & Avatars)

As you've probably noticed, I mainly make graphics of D2B...Haha... :wub:

My very first GIF with dots! Took me days and hours!

This one, I made it like last week ago...

This one is the one that I've been using as my siggie for a few days.
I made it before the New Year Festival.

And the one about to become my siggie! HEHE...I love this one!

A few of these I made for some of my lovely people that requested it. Oh well, that's all for now. ^^My Nat avie and bannie are my most newest artwork! Finished at 7 AM today. LOL...Stayed up 24 hours...:p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ur artwork is very pretty. I love all the graphics. U r so good for a beginner because I don't even know how to make graphics. lol. Well keep up the good work and keep posting more!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
lol Truely beginner? Haha! FUnny! Those looks so pro!! haha! LOVE them!! OMG!! P' Dan is a HOTTIE!! ;) u rock at this! lol

rukD2B

thanks guys...dang Mike_Luver I LOVE your mike bannie! so cute! LOL...thanks for viewing my graphics...I'm a beginner...at least i consider myself one...compared to everyone here...LOL..

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Suay, suay mah kah. Keep it up. Love to see more of ur artworks.

rukD2B

Aww...Thanks everybody! I'm glad that I'm getting good feedback. I love making graphics! LOL...Here's more!

These two were avies that I made for DJ Julie...

I just made this set today! I had such a hard time debating what I should do...Haha...Finally, it's finished. LOL...I swear, I'm totally crazy about making D2B graphics!! :drool:

Okay, that's all for now! Thanks for viewing everybody! I'm very happy to get such nice feedbacks! :)

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
thanks guys...dang Mike_Luver I LOVE your mike bannie! so cute! LOL...thanks for viewing my graphics...I'm a beginner...at least i consider myself one...compared to everyone here...LOL..
lol thank u na ka :D u're welcome ka! I love ur graphics! haha Awww come on! I consider u one of the advance people with photoshop!! :lol: those graphics are WAYYYYYYYYYY to cool for a beginner! lol

awwwwwww I miss P' Big so muchhh..I wish he will get well soon and come sing for us again :spin: I miss his sweet voice and those adorable smiles of him.. ^_^

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
suay mak mak ka ruk d2b! i love it ! u did an excellent work on all of these artworks! and to be honest i don't even think that u are a beginner.in fact i wouldn't even call u a beginner. well keep up the excellent work! also keep on posting more i'd love to see more of it! :)

rukD2B

Thanks everybody! Truly, I am a beginner. It's just...Well, I'm not sure. I am a beginner though. I only started to improve about a month and a half ago. Thanks for NOT thinking that I'm a beginner. Makes me feel...Less bad. How did you guys learn how to make such great banners and graphics, etc.? Maybe I can learn from there too. :D

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
haha yeahh u're really improving! ^_^ Ur work are getting better and better everytime!! haha
Um... I don't know how I make good banner.. becuse mine's not all that good.. haha I'm truely a beginner. :lol:

rukD2B

Thanks everyone! :) Here's my latest one. I'm using it as my siggie. Whew! It's 3 AM...I should go to sleep. Got school in three hours! Nite nite! I hope you guys like this one!