Jai Diew

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I tried to upload the album but the server went out while I was at school :( But I uploaded the song heres the Link for the song

This is the song where after kwan left and Note was thinking ab her by the pool and the scene with Pok and Vee Also its Called, "Nung Nai Larn" (One in a Million

Sniper-nung nai larn
Click Here To Dowload Sniper-One in a Million

I also included a Link to see the music video for this song :wub:
Click for One in a Million Video

Hehehe enjoy..........

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No the name of the song is Nung nai larn which is one in a million, but the singer is Sniper and the album name is Sniper also it was their debut album....... and your welcomes :)

jai

sarNie Elites
i wonder if vee's really that 'metis' guys' son.. idunno feel like therse' a twist.. prolly end next week. i cant see it dragin longer than taht. though it was a pretty good lakorn.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Talking about Pok crying a lot in this lakorn...Vee get's slap or hit a lot in this lakorn...I feel bad for Pok and Vee...They needs to have happiness in the end...Vee has been hurt for a while and Pok is starting to see that the world is not very good...Can not wait until the next part...Oh...It's only Tuesday...

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I know, it seem that they are starting to be happy together until the cops came. I can't wait until next epi. too. too bad it will end soon.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Man, the cops had to come right when they were gonna kiss!! I knew Vee wasn't gonna accept that Matee guy as his dad because he loves the man that raised him and think of him as his dad. Pok keeps crying and crying!! She's leaving again but where is she going this time. Don't think she will meet up with Vee again. Yea, I hope this lakorn ends next week.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Oh...tomorrow is Friday...Can not wait to see the next part to this lakorn...Love Vee and Pok...looking back at some of Vee's lakorn, he looks hotter in this lakorn and more body built. He carry Pok a lot in this lakorn...Good think Pok is skinny...Yes..Vee was cute when he massage Pok's leg by the river and was going to kiss her but the cop came...I was saying no... :lmao: I want to see another kissing scene...

vallapa

sarNie Egg
I love Kwan and Note in the lakorn ^_^

In the beginning, I am so sure about Note because I don't like his
other lakorns but he's improving a lot :sweat:

Pok is good as always. But well, I am not too fond of Vee :mellow:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Oh...it's so sad with Pok and Vee out in the county. But they get to chose what their life, so happy...Vee is so funny for not saying that he loves Pok... :unsure: Why did the Matee guy kill the little girl's mom? He becomes nice and take the little girl out...Can not wait for the next part...

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I know I can't wait until the next epi. Too bad we have to wait until next week right? Pok and Vee is cute even thou they are broke in the country but they have each other. :wub:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Actually we do not have to wait...I believe Jai Diew air on the weekend...It's on a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...Part 13 came out, which means we still have part 14, and 15. Not sure when this lakorn end...I was hoping this week...Or it could be next week...Love Vee and Pok...Vee's little girl is very cute and smart...Vee and his dad, I mean Note's dad, are so a like...I believe with Kwan that Vee is like his dad but not Note...Note seems to be the different one :p.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I love the scenes with Vee and Pok living in the country together. They be acting like husband and wife. The scene when Vee was tearing down the wall in the bedroom was cute. I don't think they're going to last long there though cause now Vee has his little girl to worry about and he's acting all tough again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah the scenes Vee&Pok was at the country side was cute&sweet. it was sweet& sad when he felt bad that they are running out of food & money so he woke up early and grow more veggie she came and hug him and they hug he say won't let her see him weak again. it actually brought a little of tear to my eyes. hehehe

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
i think it's gonna end on 15. i saw part 14 and it ended when vee was gonna rescue pok from being kidnapped. it was so cute, he thought his dad kidnapped her and broke into the house and said "where did you take my wife!" the metee guy told the dad where pok was and he told his servant to go with vee to find her, thus making vee even more sure that his dad was the one who took pok cuz the dad told the servant not to tell vee how he found out where pok was.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Oh...no Pok got kipnap? I want to see it... :lmao: I'm very jealous...I had waited all day and my dad had been asked for this lakorn...Thank you for sharing the summary...