Jai Diew

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
no it ends at eps 18.

the ending was okay, i guess everything wrapped up but it was so weird how one part they're at the grave site and the next minute note and kwan are hugging in a lake. that was so weird.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yay! I knew it Vee wasn't matee's son!But Earlier somewhere in the forum I thought someone had mention that kwan was matee's niece???

Well anyways I loved the ending! And sad that its over but huysz it had to end sometime =\

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, too bad the lakorn ended but it's at lease it's a happy ending. I though that both brother will die. This is one of my fave lakorn now.

Does anyone know if Pok has another lakorn? I seen it on Thaidrama but it say Pok,Cheer anad Twang?

meenia

sarNie Adult
Yes...I was sad it ending...Wanted to see more of Vee and Pok...Love it when Vee scream out that he loves Pok...That was cute...He said he feels good too when he is able to tell the person he loves that...Love how he called her and left Pok a text message that he loves her...Sad too because he knows that he might not life after tonight...I thought it was weird how the two brother shot each other...Don't know if it's me or not but Note shot Vee first right? I wish Vee has not shot Note and have Note take Vee to the doctor...Through the lakorn Vee protect Note and loves him....The dad could still give Vee bloods...But why does the two brothers had to shot each other...Dad give both brothers blood...

Yes...like to see if Pok have any lakorn...

destiny411

Idyllic
yep, the ending was kinda stupid..^_^.....i guess I expected more than just that....gosh how I hate endings like that....my predictions was right too....i'm sooo good w/ predicting these lakorns... :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending was so cute. both couples were so cute. i broke down and cried a lot when the dad found out Vee is his real son and was going up stairs to give blood and fell his head bleed that was sad, and when Vee and his dad hug & Note hug too. oh, and when he sent Pok the i love you message and tell her to look at it when he's not here his tone of voice sound like he was kinda cry. overall i like this la korn a lot. toward the end episodes was boring when everyone was mad at eachother and stuffs but it ended well that everyone forgave eachother and was a happy ending. :D

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
So much drama in the last 2 episodes! So much crying too. The scenes of Vee & Pok were cute. Like it when he yelled out that he loved her in front of a lot of people. That was sweet!! Yea, the scene where Vee & Note stood there and shot each other was weird. Can't believe they actually did that but if they didn't do that and get injured, the dad would have never found out that Vee's really his son. Can't believe no one died after all that happened. Glad it had a happy ending. Vee's so cute playing the husband and dad role in the ending scene when he kissed Pok on the cheek and gave the daughter a piggyback ride. Kwan was so pretty in the wedding dress. I love her dress! Glad she & Note had a happy ending too cause she really loved him.

meenia

sarNie Adult
During some lakorns or at the end of a lakorn there usually is a talk show about the lakorn...Anyone knows if there is a talk show about Jai Diew and the case? I'll like to see it...Or is it the lakorn that is popular only? Some lakorn that is popular, I don't like...Lakorn that I like is not very popular...Like to see Vee and Pok in a talk show...Love Vee's little girl in the lakorn...She is very cute and smart... :D Let me know..If there is please share it with me...

Pink

sarNie Egg
I finally finished this lakorn and i have to said this is one of the best lakorn. To anybody who ddn't see this series, should give it a try :D

meenia

sarNie Adult
Got to say that this is one lakorn that I enjoy watching Vee...Looking back at his old lakorn...Not very interest...Could be that he in the goody role...Like to see him like himself in really live...Funny, loud, and manly... :D

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
ok, i just had the chance to watch this lakorn while i was on maternity leave...and OMG i loved it. Note and Kwan was so cute...especially in the beginning part. Vee...handsome as ever...i've always love him, even if his acting was bad. LOL Pok's character, too girly...but it fits her vert good.

Since i've seen Note in this lakorn...i guess i should watch Nung Thawan Pan Dao... That's his lakorn right?

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
ok.. in general the drama is good. theres a lot of cute/funny parts.. especially with notes and kwan. and Pok was good in this.. i laughed quite a fair bit. Vee's character is a lil too serious.

BUT.. the scene on their mothers grave at the end.. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? no one.. and i repeat.. NOONE would resolve problems like that! i dun wanna spoil it for anyone who are thiknig of watching it. but that scene just ruined it.

OH! and theres a scene where i was so disgusted.. when the market ppl came to Note's country house.. they were amused by the big luxurious house.. then one of the guy (the guy that sell kanom clok at the market) drank water from the toilet spray!! OMG! gross man!

but umm.. yea.. in general it drama is good

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
On episode 3 now, total point of watching this is for Kwan, she and Note should have just been pra'nang. Pok and Vee's relationship is BORING. I wonder what's gonna happen during their marriage :scratchchin:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ahahaha So freaking funny when Note was pretending to get beat up and he hired the robbers to make him and Kwan kiss. LMAO

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dammit Note you could have raped Kwan for reals. Dammit!!!!!! Haha so funny when Kwan made Note kiss that robber guy. Note is so freaking cute when he's jealous.