Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
JLR is definitely not her first lakorn..i tink her first lakorn..as nang'ek was Mun Ruk Lottery w/ P'Dan D2B..they paired her up w/ him then cuz she was not known..and wat betta way to get notice than being paired up w/ the HOTTEST singer...eheh..luckie her

nikki1786

LizQuen
ken and aff look cute together ;) ^_^ can't wait for this one :D

wAhat!!!!!?!!!!! i mean what!?! *still in shockness*

makes me NOT to watch the ken-aff upcoming lakorn.
:(

oh, well if someone really updates the SYNOPSIS of this ken-aff upcoming lakorn and not the same as the NOVEL said.. maybe i'll watch...
-_-

oh, men.... i really like SLAP-and-KISS stories and end up together. :drool: :slapandkissse3:

"i dont wanna wait in vain for your love"
*singing the song inside my head* ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wouldn't it be great if we always get HAPPILY EVER AFTER with lakorn ..
it's nice to get a 'happily ever after' lakorn but all the time can be typical. so having a sad lakorn will be a change. i'm looking forward to watching it. even though it might be a sad ending.

Mann

I wonder if you guys are more excited for Ken + Aff or Ann + Aum or Aff + Aum, lmao, lots of couples mixing around, I bet they'll all be good. Can't wait keke.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I wonder if you guys are more excited for Ken + Aff or Ann + Aum or Aff + Aum, lmao, lots of couples mixing around, I bet they'll all be good. Can't wait keke.

Im excited for Ken & Aff and super excited for Aum & AFF!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

maijune

SarNie Adult
they look hot together...by looking at the wardrobe is ken playing a rich character again...love when he dress nice and rich....can't wait to read some of the summary....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
what the-i'm not looking forward to this as much as i did before!! :eek:
LOL Neena too funny girl! But yea i'm with you guys...I like happy endings...even if they are typical! Oh well, I hope they change the ending! :huh: