Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's the clip for that crazy I See U dance that Aof does...but this one, we see Aof & Peck's entrance when he starts it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ4m4dmi9Tk

Diamend...I was half-expecting it would be your new banner or something.
oh my garsh LOL peck and aof planned dat entrance LMAO they so dumb. they probably chugged down a few more bottles of singha b4 they came back onstage lol thanks u for da link lol

honda

sarNie Hatchling
lol .. it doesn't matter to me .. but for AFF, she's my exception, no real kissing pls
plus, ppl respect her back so if she's not force to do it then it's alright too ^^

I respect her decision not to do a real kiss, but at the same time I still respect Ann and Janie for doing a real kiss. If that makes sense.

I think that when and actor or actress is able to offer the real thing and not stress over it takes their professionalism to the next level.

But I also understand that Thai ppl have a very conservative culture.

sarN

sarNie Granny
AFF does have kissing scene just not on the lip . She allow to have kisses on her forehead, hair, cheek , hand ect :lol: . I prefer not to see her lip locking , i can't bear to watch it , i get very jealous .

cecilia

Staff member
I respect her decision not to do a real kiss, but at the same time I still respect Ann and Janie for doing a real kiss. If that makes sense.

I think that when and actor or actress is able to offer the real thing and not stress over it takes their professionalism to the next level.

But I also understand that Thai ppl have a very conservative culture.
i understand, that's how i would see it too.
just that you put it in a better wording than i did :clap:

AFF does have kissing scene just not on the lip . She allow to have kisses on her forehead, hair, cheek , hand ect :lol: . I prefer not to see her lip locking , i can't bear to watch it , i get very jealous .
haha. and i'm very protective of her too LOl
if i can also work with flexibility ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, i was watching the willing' scene and the part his head touches her and he bend down for a kiss and she was moving away , i was like run ! run! he can't touch ur lip , not now when im watching!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's just that Aff is so prim and proper, well, we know from Ken that Anne is far from that...It just makes sense that Aff doesn't do kissing scenes, even more so, she's considerate for her partner as well...but I know Ken could care less. I think the day, if she decides to do a real kiss scene, it would be great...I think maybe in her future, she would...cuz it does take you on a totally different level, acting-wise...it just shows how far you'd go to make the scene as real as possible...it's just a level of acting to achieve...by I respect Aff for being the good actress that she is, and leaving that part of it out...

Thanks for the link ami, to answer your question...I live with a bunch of teenagers/preteens...so I wait til they've finished with their mess, then I clean it all at once, instead of waiting and doing a little bit at a time...in my professional years cleaning for this family, that's the only way to do it that is less time consuming...and the cleaning tires me out for bed, so it works out.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Sarn you crack me up. :lol: I don't know but Thai lakorn real kisses aren't "real" to me. And it doesn't look good, just awkward. They're grandma kisses, just lips touching but no movement. Granted I'm not expecting full out french kisses like seen on American movies/tv but still.

Anyhow I made a quick MV last night. And warning it is sad. Aoey is supposed to die in the vid. I couldn't help myself. I might make a happier vid later on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olnkq-AoghE

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Just watched the willing scene...and it's funny how Ken's hands start off by Aff's ears, by the time for the kiss, he moves it to cover her lips...and only in lakorns, do they not worry about morning breath...with the close proximity that they are in, if it were real, they'd die from morning breath...

Even if I had rules about kissing actors on the lips, I'd make the exception for Ken Theeradeth...but maybe that's just me.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
jeanie...no kidding about it being sad

man...so don't tell me Aoey decides to back off cuz Menie risked her life to save Vic's...cuz as right as she may think that is, it's so wrong...why do people do that? They back off from the person they love because someone else loves them too, instead of considering the fact that that person only loves them...That's not good for anyone...

VIC CAN NOT AND WILL NOT LOVE ANYONE BUT HIS NONG AOEY...AND AOEY WILL FOREVER LOVE HER P'VIC...Why can't anyone in that lakorn get that? They just need to tell everyone the truth, that they've loved each other for years now, and they will never love anyone else...Dang man, the whole situation is upsetting me...Even if Aoey may die or what not, she should give Vic the chance to be with her until that day comes, not let him go to be with a woman he doesn't even love...and stay with a man she just feels sorry for.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
You know what, Vic and Aoey needs to realize that they are not making things any better by taking a step back just because Menie risked her own life to save Vic's. If anything they are making things worse. Just think how bad Menie and Lak would feel once they find out that the person they loved most and married will never be able to return the love.

Most of all I think we here a Sarnworld need to realize that this a lakorn and not stress over to much:)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i re-watch the after math again , to much clothes on , hair not messy enough , ken had a little <_< , i blame them boy short she wore , i knew it was tempting :p

cecilia

Staff member
well, when he took her to bed, with her leg showing, it was a very sexy scenes ^^ ..
too bad, it zoom onto the candle lights ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
cross exam the scene again , yes her chicken leg was sexy , i wouldn't thought there a short under if it wasn't for that over long shirt , i like that scene where he lift her to bed , he couldn't wait for her to walk there , it seen like he was pressuring her to much lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I GOT IT!!! Aoey is the kind of person that feels guilty easily, and I've been looking for the scene, but now I've found it...in this teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7SDy1qTpTY...2D&index=23

It's in the middle, I think Aoey is visiting Menie at the hospital, and just what she says, it might make Aoey want to take a step back from Vic...It's mean for Menie to say that...but she doesn't know the truth, that she's the third party, not Aoey...that Vic used her to get to Aoey, and not that Aoey took Vic away from her...Aoey had Vic since the beginning, but because of Vic and her own denial, she doesn't know that...If Menie wasn't stalling when he tried to tell her the truth, she would know that he never loved her, and that it was Aoey all along...but no...she refused to let him speak...

cecilia

Staff member
cross exam the scene again , yes her chicken leg was sexy , i wouldn't thought there a short under if it wasn't for that over long shirt , i like that scene where he lift her to bed , he couldn't wait for her to walk there , it seen like he was pressuring her to much lol
isn't that what p'ek suppose to do .. take the lead .. just like vamp aum and prisana when she protest no! lOl

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Diamend...you missed it?!!! Even Lynn had the pics posted up on her blog...cuz it was the big day.

Can someone help me? How can I watch an .avi file? I try to watch it on VLC, but it doesn't work, so I'm trying to figure it out for my sister...I have the DivX stuff...but I don't know what else to do.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
yeah, i was watching the willing' scene and the part his head touches her and he bend down for a kiss and she was moving away , i was like run ! run! he can't touch ur lip , not now when im watching!
i re-watch the after math again , to much clothes on , hair not messy enough , ken had a little <_< , i blame them boy short she wore , i knew it was tempting :p
Oh man... sarN's got it super bad for Aff all over again. :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Diamend...you missed it?!!! Even Lynn had the pics posted up on her blog...cuz it was the big day.

Can someone help me? How can I watch an .avi file? I try to watch it on VLC, but it doesn't work, so I'm trying to figure it out for my sister...I have the DivX stuff...but I don't know what else to do.
after u dl da codecs at divx's site u can watch avi on wm player.

i don't keep up w/ news on dis lakorn lol i just watch it when it's on youtube haha. oh my garsh i just finished eps 9 and damn dat scene w/ lift and his daddy was way too dramatic. ahhhhhh he's such a ASSSSSSSSS but he aint a ass dats fun to watch. he's just a ass