Jai Rao(Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
wakaka...why bau?
ken's lakorn always have sad endin???
oopies did i ruin it for you an? yes, from what i read this lakorn, in the ending the couple dont get to be with each other cause the n'ek will have some mental problems :( yes i noe it's sad.

Katerine

Butterfly123
oopies did i ruin it for you an? yes, from what i read this lakorn, in the ending the couple dont get to be with each other cause the n'ek will have some mental problems :( yes i noe it's sad.
because Aff has mental problem that is a bang out off order :ph34r: (in the lakorn) if ken character loved her really loved her he would stick by her no matter what ;) well whatever i'll still watch it and at least he will end up with my other fave n'ek vicky :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
aww, if aff is the main n'ek i cant stand watching the p'ek with the 2n'ek :(...may as well get with no one then.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
but sad ending might not be bad..sometime bad ending do make a good lakorn/drama/series ya noe

because Aff has mental problem that is a bang out off order :ph34r: (in the lakorn) if ken character loved her really loved her he would stick by her no matter what ;) well whatever i'll still watch it and at least he will end up with my other fave n'ek vicky :p
yeah..will be interesting seein aff acting a lil bit mental...lol..is it a season for mental lakorns lol???
ann,aum n aff is going to be havin mental prob lol

aww, if aff is the main n'ek i cant stand watching the p'ek with the 2n'ek :(...may as well get with no one then.
yeah...it would be better if ken stick wif aff

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
haha...all 4 havin mental illness...
hope the producer/director readin this lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
that would be fun to watch..lol!
i mean like aum-agressive kinda mental,ann-very conservative kinda mental,aff-childish...ken?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah...its like we noe we wont like it but we juz wana watch it..lol!
I'm gonna watch this because of aff and also ken...:wub:

so ken and aff's character will have mental illness? the two of them? from what I heard, they say people with mental illness sometimes run around naked, so if ken's character here is somewhat insane, then he'll probably... :loool: :yahoo: :drool:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

so ken and aff's character will have mental illness? the two of them? from what I heard, they say people with mental illness sometimes run around naked, so if ken's character here is somewhat insane, then he'll probably... :loool: :yahoo: :drool:
i know...kinda doesnt make me wanna watch it lol..but i'm watching it for ken!!...and plus he's supposed to be like thailands #1 actor or something..so he should be looking good in this lakorn :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

lol...ur hilarious donna...wakaka..seeing ken running err ____...lol :loool:

i know...kinda doesnt make me wanna watch it lol..but i'm watching it for ken!!...and plus he's supposed to be like thailands #1 actor or something..so he should be looking good in this lakorn :lol:
i wana watch it lol!
wana see hw Aff act childish...it will be sooo cute

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
girl i just saw ur Aff & Aum banner..yeah! tell her..BACK OF PINKY...goodness i do not like tat girl..can't believe she was tat dear lilo girl in tat old boran lakorn..so disappointed **tears** :lmao:

yeah...i dislike her...grrrr...lol..
dont u wry...once i like ken n ann..my next banner will be on them..lol