Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol.......... that song that keeps playing during sad parts is the saddest song I've heard. It's like even if you're happy, when you hear that song, you feel like killing yourself!!!! lol... I'm going crazy over here.
lol wow! tat was some strong COMMENT....lol ..anyways dont' be too depressed jah..u still have a LONGGG road ahead of u...i tink..lol..wat episode are u on

mmm... I wouldn't mind Dr. Luk. He's such a gentleman.
nah-uh...back off gal he's off limits....lol he's my Tee Ruk now ehehe

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^SOMETIME, i even fast forward with MENNIE and MOR LUK too .. i'm KAFF all the way :lol:

lol like i said...you and me both...sometime their part gets boring too.. :lol: im more into the p'ek and n'ek parts...the more fighting/bickering the better (except in supahp borut...so much it got annoying LMAO)..the more lovey dovey ohhh of course the better! :D

lol wow! tat was some strong COMMENT....lol ..anyways dont' be too depressed jah..u still have a LONGGG road ahead of u...i tink..lol..wat episode are u on
lol kashie that mean krit is mine??? ooohhh moh is gonna kill me for saying that... :p

yea lome what epi are you on? i read you were gonna skip too?...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
*Fingers Crossed*

ME TOO..ehhe..iwould LOVE to see aff torturing him..revenge!.ahahhaha
DITTO! lmao. yess me to. i'd love to see that as well :D lol. we're so cruel! i hope p'ken as another drama with aff before thinking about leaving the entertainment industry [;

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Hey Girls! You guyz cant use my technique...FF button...i've copyrighted this method...j/k ;)

Cant wait for Wednesday episode...what should i watch after this? BBK?...im gonna go find the storyline to this...to see if its worth watching...im not really into psychotic stuff. We'll see.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
last week episode, #14.

lol .. girls, that's why, it's good to get start and try to stay on the same page ^^
i watched it and scan through a few of unwanted scenes of torpad and jetsada or nonsense duang manipulation :p

lol.. me too... I fast forward all of natalie's annoying parts. I swear, her voice is so damn annoying.. and her mouth... ahh... I'm not going to go there. lol.. don;t want to offend anyone.

Ladyofdarkness, LOL, just start forwarding till you get to the current eps. Beside Vic is so mean to her. Or just forward till you get to the part of them at the island. I'm with you, I wouldn't mind Dr. Luk either. Hook up with him if he was real, hehe.
I fast forward all of Pat's scenes, all of that you and I girl, all of natalie, all of that nasty son of the hosppital director, all of that stupid photographer, and everyone else except Luk, Manie, Aoey, and Wick. :D

lol ceci me and you both fastforward on jetsuda and torpad's part and yai daung i was more focused on vic and aoey only...even though i felt sorry for mor luk..but i felt more sorry for vic...

LMAO lome you'll hear even more of this sad song..every 10 secs just watch :lol:

i hear it so often i can sing it by heart... :p
lol.. when I hear that song... I feel like laying in a fetal position and never getting back up. That's how sad it is.

lol... girl.. it's true though. anywho.. I'm only on epi. 6!!! :(

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh wow lome you got a long way to go...no wonder..on those epis..the song doesnt come on as often as now lmao

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, any body know where can I get the sub of the whole song JAI KONG CHAN PEN KONG TER, cus already have some part of it at the end of the epi1 in you tube, thanks in advance.
:p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol kashie that mean krit is mine??? ooohhh moh is gonna kill me for saying that... :p

yea lome what epi are you on? i read you were gonna skip too?...
most certainly not! lol..i'm adding Nott to my list...I'm not kicking anyone off the list just yet..not Ken not Krit.. <_<

Hey Girls! You guyz cant use my technique...FF button...i've copyrighted this method...j/k ;)

Cant wait for Wednesday episode...what should i watch after this? BBK?...im gonna go find the storyline to this...to see if its worth watching...im not really into psychotic stuff. We'll see.
lol i'm reallie into psychotic tings...i'm into messed up in the head characters like Kavee :wub:
i'm excited to watch BBK..but i dunno wat state i'll be in after Jai Rao cuz i usuallie need a rest
wenever i finish a long term lakorn to regain my emotions :lmao:

Hi, any body know where can I get the sub of the whole song JAI KONG CHAN PEN KONG TER, cus already have some part of it at the end of the epi1 in you tube, thanks in advance.
:p
u can find it at YT...the user how subbed it is named Anothaidara..go to her profile and u'll find it...she subbed it a couple days ago only

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
DITTO! lmao. yess me to. i'd love to see that as well :D lol. we're so cruel! i hope p'ken as another drama with aff before thinking about leaving the entertainment industry [;

:lmao: don't say that...tat's the day i fear most!! :spin:
i got all teary wen i saw the preview for ep. 15 and Vic (wick)
is saying that it'll be the last lakorn of his career...no..Ken
i refuse for u to do so! u must stay onscreen to play rais and uncles
and fathers and grandfathers!!! :lmao:

I fast forward all of Pat's scenes, all of that you and I girl, all of natalie, all of that nasty son of the hosppital director, all of that stupid photographer, and everyone else except Luk, Manie, Aoey, and Wick. :D

lol.. when I hear that song... I feel like laying in a fetal position and never getting back up. That's how sad it is.

lol... girl.. it's true though. anywho.. I'm only on epi. 6!!! :(
i did the same..almost every scene of the crazie son aka Lift
but their story gets most interesting...

fetus position...wow tat depressing? :unsure: but yes some lines do make
me reallie sad

ep. 6...u're dong great! lol...get on ep.7..and i'll spam like crazie w/ u..tat's one
of my fav. episodes...so sad :spin:

kulyia

RUK

OMG..hes planning?..no...ijsut heard the part about one lakorn per year..but leaving?..aw.=[

kulyia

RUK
:lmao: don't say that...tat's the day i fear most!! :spin:
i got all teary wen i saw the preview for ep. 15 and Vic (wick)
is saying that it'll be the last lakorn of his career...no..Ken
i refuse for u to do so! u must stay onscreen to play rais and uncles
and fathers and grandfathers!!! :lmao:

i did the same..almost every scene of the crazie son aka Lift
but their story gets most interesting...

fetus position...wow tat depressing? :unsure: but yes some lines do make
me reallie sad

ep. 6...u're dong great! lol...get on ep.7..and i'll spam like crazie w/ u..tat's one
of my fav. episodes...so sad :spin:

are u guys forsure???...thats reallie his last????NO..=[

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ no! no..there's no news of P'Ken leaving the ent. industry
i'm juz talking about P'Ken's character in Jai Rao..P'Wick announcing
tat his lakorn w/ Mennie will be his last lakorn....for Wick not Ken.
Jieb is juz saying...she hopes they get to pair up again quicky b4
any idea gets into P'Ken's mind...lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah that's what I meant KASHIE [;
let's hope he doesn't think of that so soon yet.
i still want P'KEN here and always (but not possible, i know)