Jai Rao(Makers Group)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
man... dr. Luk turns me on!!!!!!!! lol... I'm more into him than the hot tempered self absorbed Wick!

When he wears his white coat, he look soooo sexy. :drool:

lady0fdarkness

ughh... sorry to say that I don't like Wick's character. Unlike Kawee from SB, Wick is soooo unreasonable with his actions. He's such an arrogant superstar. I've yet to see his soft side!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
sighh... I need a hug now. I just watched the giving blood part. Momma!! Why is it so sad???
*virtual hug*
boy Lome..it's gonna be dramatic this episode
and the next....i'll help u get through ep. 7..cuz i shed
so much tear the next episode

i bet he'll be in father roles, of course [; but i can't picture ken being RAI, lol :p
lol i so want to see Ken in a Rai role!! :clap:
well... :rolleyes: isnt' Kavee Rai enough...lol :lol:

hahaha kashie's claiming tee rak now lol
yes yes! i'm making my claim on him now!! :)
wah i need to go do some researching...now if u gals
wanna help...please do cuz i'm been kinda lazie lately

lady0fdarkness

thanks kashie, girl. whewww... lol... I been watching this for the past two days now.. I'm getting more depressed than ever! heehee

lady0fdarkness

What's the d octor's real name?? they need to make him pa'aek sometimes. He's tall... dark... handsome and all man. :drool:

lady0fdarkness

oh yeah and the part where wick almost did it with manie... oh man... lol... ken looked like a hungry wolf hovering over his prey. I wonder if that's what he does to Noi. lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Haha I hope to see P'Ken one day as a father, rai, or a grandfather hahha. :lol:

If Ken chooses to stay in the industry, I'm sure people will make up p'ek roles for him...I'm sorry, but if that old fogey Nok can still play p'ek, especially with young women like Janie and Rita...then Ken can definitely still play p'ek when he gets older...Look at Johnny Enfone, he played p'ek back in the day, but he still plays one now, and he still looks the same...but if Ken chooses to leave, then we'll have no choice but to accept it.

The lakorn is almost ending...I wonder where we'll see each other again...I know I'll be seeing Ceci in the Prajan See Roong thread...there's nothing I wanna watch that will air soon...I'm definitely skipping BBK, not a fan of the pscho dramatics...gotta wait for PSR and all of Ken's lakorns to start airing...oh...wait, I'm gonna watch Maeka Kanom Wan and Khun Mae Jom Laeng...more of a comedy person..

Plus, I gotta go finish my Clue Colector.

You guys talking about FF-ing through stuff...I'm like Ceci, KAFF all the way...I'll skip episodes just cuz Vic is too mean to Aoey...forget everyone else, if it's not Ken or Aff together in a scene, I'll skip it, unless it's worth watching.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
What's the d octor's real name?? they need to make him pa'aek sometimes. He's tall... dark... handsome and all man. :drool:
his name is Nott :wub:
and is actually P'Ken Theeradeth's best buddy :yahoo:
doesn't he juz grow on u as the lakorn progress

oh yeah and the part where wick almost did it with manie... oh man... lol... ken looked like a hungry wolf hovering over his prey. I wonder if that's what he does to Noi. lol
:loool: :loool:

hmm...disturbing thought :blink:

anyways yes he did..looked like he was in a
hurry....and also look hungry..hungry for AFF
poor mannie...he was probably pretending her to be Aoey :ph34r:

i love aff in this lakorn. every time she cries, i want to :spin:, too.

and nott is an awesome pra'ek. i've liked his work ever since he paired up with cherry and vicki was paired up with that dude.. i forget his name. at first, i thought vicki's character in here would be rai, but her character turns out to be very likable.

has anyone u/l the song that ken & aff sings? i loved it, when they were singing in the car. i love aff's voice. :wub: i never get tired of hearing that song unlike the aof song i heard from the beginning. crap. i wanted to kill the tv every time it came on.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
boy's version of da song is in da dl section. i think i know y they didn't release ken/aff's version. da song is written for boy's album not da lakorn. he's supposed to be promoting his album. just like how aof's song joot orn in sawan bieng was written for him for his album. a lot of people thought it was written for ken's character but nope.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aff probably lost a lot of weight after this lakorn. lol.. she lost weight from all the tears she shed.

LMAO if that is the case then i can tell ya it aint true..i cry alot too but i didnt see any digits dropping :lol:

so whos gonna be my buddy in the morning for epi 15? gosh i wanna go in late tomorrow morning..so then i can recuperate after watching the ending epi... i will be walking in with puffy eyes... :lmao:

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile

Whoaaa girl, what's going through your mind. LOL. A hungry wolf huh? lol. I wish we can see more of Nott, I want to see him more after this lakorn.

lady0fdarkness

i been crying all day long.. lol.. it gets so bad that when I start hollering and crying, my 2 year old daughter comes running to pat my arm. And my man says I'm crazy. lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wait, I thought it ended on Thursday? If not, then they're cramming a lot into the last episode...

I'll just have to watch after Ceci uploads it