Jai Rao(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
could be that she wasnt able to make it to the opening.

has vickys character been mention before besides the ending when her and ken will end up together

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
how they call each other P' Vic and N'Auey.
muaha. waht a coincidence. SAKKARN'S fiance name is AUEY too :wub:
No, it's different.
I was confused about how to spell these vowels.

Aff's name in Jai Rao is Aeuy or Aoey (pronounce like "Leuy" in Jamleuy Ruk)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo her name is pronounced like "leuy" eeeek .. hehehe . lalala .. glad ur gettin a good rest wishbone xp ..

cecilia

Staff member
No, it's different.
I was confused about how to spell these vowels.

Aff's name in Jai Rao is Aeuy or Aoey (pronounce like "Leuy" in Jamleuy Ruk)
ah, i see. thanks for the correction :wub:

Nice to see you too.
From being a subber to be just a watcher, I'm so happy. :p
isn't that cool though, it's like a big heavy weight is off your shoulder as bystander now. I once feel like that when we subbed A LOVE TO KILL and other rain numerous video.
Feel happy that you enjoying it atm. get plenty of rest b/c the future seem like a long one waiting to happen .. :( .. hope by then, you're ready to go again :clap: we all still miss that subbing stuff. so much simpler when you're around :wub:

Wishbone, can you tell me the title of the lakorn/movie that's on your siggie? Not the One Pound Gospel :lol:
Thanks!
if i'm right, it's KOM FAEK or something like that. LOl it's of Por/Noon/Cee/Kelly/cheer and some other ppl.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay Nathalie just comment me back on my hi 5 today and she said yes, she is in this lakorn...dont know what character...I didnt ask her...I should do that right now...so happy she is coming back into acting...hope shes not a bad girl...she could play Aff's friend or something

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats so kool! what lakorn has she starred in before?..i never knew she used to act. i dont think she'll be the nrai though cuz may f is also in here

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thats so kool! what lakorn has she starred in before?..i never knew she used to act. i dont think she'll be the nrai though cuz may f is also in here

May f....did i know tis b4?..goodness i love May :wub: she usually plays the smart nang'rais...goodness..she's one hard nang'rai to get rid of usuallie...can't wait!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Nice to see you too.
From being a subber to be just a watcher, I'm so happy. :p

Glad you're enjoying your time off..well enjoy your rest cuz i'm going to bother you soo much for this lakorn wen it comes out! ehehe

isn't that cool though, it's like a big heavy weight is off your shoulder as bystander now. I once feel like that when we subbed A LOVE TO KILL and other rain numerous video.
reallie i love subbing makes me feel all happie to help other non-thai speaking fans understand...but then again i've only subbed like 9 videos...so i wouldn't know much about being exhausted or tire of subbing..ehehee :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
her first lakorn was wai rai highschool, with aon and ryu, wasn't the nangek though

Then her second lakorn was wai rai freshy ( part 2 of WRH) with aon, ryu, Big, and dan...she got with dan

Her last lakorn before she left to go to school was nah gahk kon nok.. She was a bad girl in here but turn good at the end...she got with Go from B-Mix

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol. hahaha so its not that similar to kiss mv eh.. hmm lol.. i think i like stopped on ep 3 or so long time ago.. keke.. i'll watch it again.. xp .. iono y i cant seem to finish it T_T.. i like ken n aom.. but im not really a fan of aom that much.. T_T.. eeeeeeeeeeeeek.. lol..

Aiko? You didn't finish RTTW yet?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
just a thought here :rolleyes:

seems like it's gonna be Aff who gonna be pursuing Ken in tis one rite...hope i'm not wrong..i'm just happie cuz Ken's alwaise playing the pra'ek who's running and doing all these thing for nang'ek...it's nice to see him rest and someone else doing the chasing.... :wub: