Jai Rao(Makers Group)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Hmm i wonder wat will be Ken's name in the lakorn..anyone knows...i alwaise love knowing their new name..and getting use to calling them by tat..lol..i'm bearing starting Song Rao w/ Aom..i'm not reallie use to him being Ittsara yet...still stuck in the Kavee stage..lol B)
Ken --- > Koravic or Vic
Aff --- > Cholada or Aeuy
Vicky --- > Melanee or May
Nott --- > Luck

It's so cute when they call each other "P'Vic" and "Nong Aeuy".

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken --- > Koravic or Vic
Aff --- > Cholada or Aeuy
Vicky --- > Melanee or May
Nott --- > Luck

It's so cute when they call each other "P'Vic" and "Nong Aeuy".
Koravic...wow! tat name is awesome! though probably gotta have to get use to P'Vic..and Aff's name sounds so cute..i'm not sure if i'm pronouncing it rite though...ehhhe :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
That's one of my favorite scenes too...I wish he let her believe there were cameras, she was so ready to confess...what made me mad about that hospital scene though, was that she was willing to tell him she loved him when he was unconscious and thought that he didn't love her, even though he's expressed his feelings to her over and over...

My ALL-TIME favorite scene was when he called her to see if she would have lunch with him, and he kept asking her questions to get to know her better...then he's on his bed, and he changes position, to ask her if she has a boyfriend...the look on his face was absolutely adorable...It was so cute....
i know..me too..but you know Watin..he's just to lovely and too nice to let her go on worrying...i understand though..i mean i know the way he act towards her shows soo much interest..but u can never be too sure...i'll have doubts too..if one day a rich and handsome guy juz came outta know where and falls for me..

ah! tat scene..i thought so too..my cheeks are alwaise hurting from smilling soo much..ehehe...see tat was wat i was talking about...it seems so realistic..like wen u first get to talk to someone u reallie like..it's awkward but at the same time u're so happie like Watin..he was so excited about calling her soo cute

i luv it how its like kiss mv because im a girl..
it's a lot different...lol...i dun even think they need to give Kiss any credit...but u should give it a try here are the scenes if u're interested!

First Phone Call Scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx57BLiP6vI
-he calls her twice in tis clip..so cute

Camera Scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZK-IyuQFjQ
-the camera ting starts around 2:45...eheh so cute

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my gosh I totally agree with you gosh I sure do miss Chen and Watin so dreamy and lovely hehe :wub:

I love Watin the best, then Chen, then Itt...

I think he's just mean because he's heartbroken, the p'eks do that all the time in lakorns...
i know..Kavee may not be my most most fav. Ken..but he's the Ken i tink soo much about..i pity him..i love him..i hate him...i can relate to him at times even..i tink his Kavee character reallie got to me somehow...call me crazie but i'm serious..makes me tink about his character soo much..Kavee is just so complex and confusing..lol..love it!

if i have to rank my Ken's...i would have to say Chen first...i can't even tell u how much i would give up to have a man like Chen love me :wub: ...Love Watin too..and I need more time with Ittsara...i like how he's nice and sincere..but he doesn't let anyone disrespect him or walk over him...so manly **sigh**

SOO OFF TOPIC :blush:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i know..me too..but you know Watin..he's just to lovely and too nice to let her go on worrying...i understand though..i mean i know the way he act towards her shows soo much interest..but u can never be too sure...i'll have doubts too..if one day a rich and handsome guy juz came outta know where and falls for me..

ah! tat scene..i thought so too..my cheeks are alwaise hurting from smilling soo much..ehehe...see tat was wat i was talking about...it seems so realistic..like wen u first get to talk to someone u reallie like..it's awkward but at the same time u're so happie like Watin..he was so excited about calling her soo cute
it's a lot different...lol...i dun even think they need to give Kiss any credit...but u should give it a try here are the scenes if u're interested!

First Phone Call Scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx57BLiP6vI
-he calls her twice in tis clip..so cute

Camera Scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZK-IyuQFjQ
-the camera ting starts around 2:45...eheh so cute
lol. hahaha so its not that similar to kiss mv eh.. hmm lol.. i think i like stopped on ep 3 or so long time ago.. keke.. i'll watch it again.. xp .. iono y i cant seem to finish it T_T.. i like ken n aom.. but im not really a fan of aom that much.. T_T.. eeeeeeeeeeeeek.. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i remember that scene he called her kekeke.. so kute.. xp .. lol.. omg the 2nd scene.. i didnt even get there yet lol.. oooooooooooooooo maybe i shall watch it soon xp...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. hahaha so its not that similar to kiss mv eh.. hmm lol.. i think i like stopped on ep 3 or so long time ago.. keke.. i'll watch it again.. xp .. iono y i cant seem to finish it T_T.. i like ken n aom.. but im not really a fan of aom that much.. T_T.. eeeeeeeeeeeeek.. lol..
i know i was like so surprised wen anothaidara came back to finish the sub...it was like i was a wounded soldier and my fellow soldiers came back to save me..well maybe not tat dramatic..but ah..i'm glad she did...

T_T :lmao: ...Aom Phiyada is my fav. thai actres.... :unsure:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hahahahaa.. i think sandra told me aom was ur fav actress ekkeke.. but i was confused though i was like.. which aum.. guy aum.. gurl aum..or the other gurl aom.. lmao.. kekeke.. n all she said was.. its a gurl aum/aom.. lol...