Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
thank you wishy, this looks so good .. i can't wait til it air

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I love that clip! Wow looks so nice!!! But i heard its not a happpy ending huh?!

Well...still gonna watch it!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i hope they change the ending -- really want pranang to end up together if they experience the pain and hardship together.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
what did chai mean slap and kiss aff? or was that a joke?
I like that opening scene, they actually got real stars and famous people to be in it...little cameo of Aum perhaps?

tinah

sarNie Coma
kens a superstar! in real life he is too hehe. this role fits him perfectly. wow, they actually gather alot of celebs for this scene too!..

i think this lakorn will surely be good cuz the same production as JLR & SB. ive always liked their lakorn in the past and now present

thanks wishbone

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
It's possible that they may change the ending because from behind the scene, I saw the difference from the novel a lot.

In lakorn, Aff is the superstar's caretaker. But in the novel, N'ek does nothing but just keeps herself in P'ek's house to avoid the danger.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im sure they arent gonna make it too similar to the novel. they will eventually add new parts to the storyline. i forgot this isnt lakorn thai production cuz the director from SB is part of the crew

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ooooooo yay! i hope they will change the ending also since its totally not the same as the novel ;( THANKS WISHBONE again!

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha khun jim, the producer of JLR and P'EL who is the director of SB. what could go wrong?

i dont mind sad endings. plus, i like aff/vicky so whoever ken ends up with ill be satisfied