Jai Rao(Makers Group)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
just wanna share my thoughts about Ken... he's still look so handsome if he'll have this hairstyle...

edited by my friend Jayce aka PUNXTYLE

so what can you say? ^_^

OMG I love this look of Ken. I like it.
I hope he will have this look in "Satroo Saneha". :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahahaha nikki .. i love the work hehe xp .. lalalala.. >_<..

tinah

sarNie Coma
networks are wise, dude... i know it sounds more like competing with the drama if they air it at the same month. dont you think so?
yeh maybe in this forum it would be like competiting against each other lol but its actually a better chance for ch3 to rake in more ratings

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeh maybe in this forum it would be like competiting against each other lol but its actually a better chance for ch3 to rake in more ratings

i just get what you said... ^_^ indeed, in this forum will be more like sound competing... but if they air the two lakorns at the same time... they will not switch channels anymore. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just get what you said... ^_^ indeed, in this forum will be more like sound competing... but if they air the two lakorns at the same time... they will not switch channels anymore. :lol:
yeh cuz you know how there was so many JLR vs. SB thread in this forum so imagine if they air those two lakorns in the same month. to us it would be like they're competiting against each other instead of their real competitor from ch7

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the competition between the two lakorns.. aiyaiyai.. i still remember those days hehe xp.. lol.. ch3 .. go.. xp..

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeh cuz you know how there was so many JLR vs. SB thread in this forum so imagine if they air those two lakorns in the same month. to us it would be like they're competiting against each other instead of their real competitor from ch7

TRUE... lol i even made a banner of that vs thingy :ph34r: :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol... its because it's johnny depp's pic.... :loool: the 2nd pic is johnny depp's pose.

the first pic was orlando bloom's pose... ^_^

I love the Orlando one...two of my favorite actors...Ken wouldn't look bad at all with long hair...Tik looks fine, but I loved his hair in KTP...I don't like Ken's hair too short...and Chakrit's has to be short, but not too short...I have favorite haircuts for all my guys...I like Aum's hair in Thee Trakoon Song, and Oil's looks best in his new one with Bua.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol... its because it's johnny depp's pic.... :loool: the 2nd pic is johnny depp's pose.

the first pic was orlando bloom's pose... ^_^
ah! i knew it my 3 guesses were Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp and Antonio Banderes..lol great job but tis one

who's body was tis one?..yes Ken looks young indeed

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
darnit i wanted this to air same month as borisud!
i'm glad these two lakorns aren't airing the same time...and i wanna watc BBK first...then finish off w/ Jai Rao....ehehe...cuz i just cannot just ever watch 2 lakorns at the same time...cuz i'll end up abandonning one lakorn for the other..and i rarely go back to watch tat other one...so i might miss a good lakorn...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i dont mind which one hehe....... because in the end i watch them all hehe xp .. >_< -ish lol..

i'm curious too who's body that is.. hmmmmmmm... lalalalala..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omggggg! Ken looks so good in that pic he is wearing black also :wub: They should have him look like that in some of his dramas!!