Jai Rao(Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
iono if wishbone or the others posted this yet but.. hehe.. i jus wanna post it again if they did lol..

Synopsis:

After Chorlada or Aoey lost her job as the ministry's secretary because the parliament was dissolved, so she applied her job as the secretary for Duang Kaew, the director of Vision Possible company, the successful entertainment and media business company. Aoey met Koravic or Vic, the famous actor, a man she has loved since she was kid.

when they were kids, her family was familiar with his family. When she was lonely, Vic was the one who took care of her. One day, her family was bankrupted, she had to follow her family moving out of country and she had to take care of her father who tried to comit suicide, so she didn't have a chance to tell or get in touch with Vic. Vic was very angry at her because he didn't know the reason why she left him.

One day, they met each other again by chance. Vic helped Aoey from a few men who tried to kidnapped her.

---to be continued---

......credits and thanks to the one n only wishbone.. hehe at her blog.. >_< ... thanks..

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. true on that ..

come to think of it ..
we have our favorite ppl switch.
i have a feeling this will make some fans
like other as well as jlr sister liking other too.

i don't know, i'm in support of both.
i'm rooting and waiting for both :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoo i dont want another jlr vs. sb lol.. .. >_< .. newaise imma be watching both hehe xp .. >_< .. hmmmm hopefully there wont be bbk vs. jr though.. yikes.. i dont want that to happen lol.. hehe xp.. >_<..

nikki1786

LizQuen
i think fans will be competiting to see which thread will have the most pages :lol:

^^^^ hopefully it wont be like a SB vs JLR thing again...hahaha

^haha. true on that ..

come to think of it ..
we have our favorite ppl switch.
i have a feeling this will make some fans
like other as well as jlr sister liking other too.

i don't know, i'm in support of both.
i'm rooting and waiting for both :lol:

whoo i dont want another jlr vs. sb lol.. .. >_< .. newaise imma be watching both hehe xp .. >_< .. hmmmm hopefully there wont be bbk vs. jr though.. yikes.. i dont want that to happen lol.. hehe xp.. >_<..

We'll see about that... after about what happened on SB vs JLR... so much for changes you know. We'd learn so many things about what happened. i dont mind at all if the 2 lakorns will be aired at the same month. no switching channels anymore. ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no switching channels hehe xp .. i know imma be tuned all the way for ch3 when these 2 lakorns air hehe xp .. >_<..

skies

sarNie Adult
oh wow...this lakorn hasn't even air and page 53 already...
you gals are so going crazy when this air...i can feel it already :D
well, i'm looking forward to this series myself... :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken/anne should have another lakorn so it can be equal since aum/aff has one too. it'd the 4 top thread of the moment lol