Jai Rao(Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
cant wait for november.. and the december lol... 2 good lakorns after one another.. hehehe..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
woot ken shirtless MUHAHAHAH .....lols .... thanks for the clip SO!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally! a update....ohhh..and shirtless too...okay i'm so for tis..i'll be back to comment

LOL...Ken is a totally dork...so funnie..love how he doesn't hold back his laughing..aww...all the cast and crew are so luckie to be there wen he's half naked...*sigh*

and wat..is P'Dan having a new lakorn..or are they talking about the lakorn he's producing?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm 4 some reason i couldnt hear the sound.. but oh well.. ken is so kute lol..... >_<

sorry.. it's my first time.. >_< .. hehe .. lmao.. its so crooked.. lol.. sorry...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Can't wait...I'm watching that right now, so glad to know Jai Rao is right after it!!!!

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=6DifR8aga84

here have a little clip

I wanna say, I relly can't wait

because ken look like sad for aff, but he must control himself

and aff look like pity but still beauty and sweet

ken almost kissed aff, but he don't

anyway, althought they look like brother and sister in pic,but in lakorn,they had spark between them

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHH!!!!!
THANKS FOR THE CLIP!! IT LOOKS SO GOOD!! :D
I'M SO EXCITED. RIGHT AFTER MY FAVORITE MOVIE ATM ENDS MY NEXT OBSESSION WILL COME HAHA.

YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

thanks for the clip! i'm so excited to watch tis now...eeekkkk! love the first picha of 'em putting their forehead together...so cute...they're teasing us w/ tat scene damn them!

does seem like a sad story though..can't wait to see it...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
November seems too far away...Sapai Look Toong needs to end already...for 1) so I can watch Jai Rao and 2)so I can see the cute Mart and Janie scenes, and to see how it all ends.